The Spambot Wars Season 2: The Spambots Strike Back!

• At Mojang City...
    Me: The goddamn traffic! I can't get to the spaceport. *pulls out RPG* This'll have to do. *rocket-jumps my car ahead of the traffic, discovering that the traffic jam was caused a man eating doughnuts while parked in the middle of the road.*
    A few hours later of chaotic driving...
    Me: Made it to the spaceport! Now I need to get to my private ship... Scarily enough, this spaceport is empty aside from some security.
    Officer: Security pass, please.
    *I show him my Spambot War 1 Veteran pass, and I'm allowed through to the shuttle bay*
    Me: Phew, 'bout time I got into space again. *enters spaceship, discovers a noob hiding in refuge*
    Noob: What... This is your ship? Sorry, but it's mine now.
    Me: *I draw my Braintech Shredder Machine Pistol* No, I paid for it, it's mine.
    Noob: I was here first, so it's mi-
    *RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT*
    Me: Waste of space... Yuck! *Uses gravity gun to throw the noob's carcass out of the ship*
    After a successful launch, T10a is now in orbit of the Moon.
    Me: *looking at Minecraftia, which is slowly becoming a desolate wasteland, with lava pools visible everywhere* Man, thank god I got out while I could. Best of luck for those fighting or escaping right now.

• Enderman Commander:
    "Three ships bigger than this base? How the Nether shall we defeat 'em? Isn't a planetary attack enough? At least they won't destroy Minecraftia with all the other Spambots there?"

Transmission Guy:
    "A incoming Transmission from our observing ships!"

Sinnaj63:
    "Ok."

Transmission:
    "Good News. At least in theory. The Spambots are leaving Minecraftia."

Sinnaj63:
    "How long would it take to move all the Minecraftians to the safer colonies?"

Enderman Commander:
    "Two Weeks, but some people probably won't leave their houses."

Sinnaj63:
    "Get our troops away first. And send a transmission to Minecraftia that the people should prepare for getting away. And send some more soldiers to the colonies. "

Enderman Commander:
    "Ok. "

At the same time at another place:

Soldier #1:
    "Where is the next base of the Sinnaj63 Industries Armed Force?"

wasmic:
    "I don't know. "

Soldier #2:
    "Thats bad. I don't think somebody will send a shuttle to us here."

wasmic:
    "Shuttle?"

Soldier #1:
    "The Spambots will destroy Minecraftia in 10 days."

wasmic:
    "First I've lost my base, now I lose my Planet."

Engineer:
    "By the Way, where is chaos?"

wasmic:
    "I did not see him coming out."

Suddenly, the base destroys itself.

Medic:
    "That tiny Pile of Dust was Chaos."

*Gets out his device*

*Presses button*

Chaos dust reforms into dust.

chaos dust:
    "Wasn't I dead?"

Medic:
    "Now you're a tiny pile of chaos dust!"

chaos:
    "Can I be crafted into chaos dust and Complosion Impressed into Chaos Emeralds?"

Medic:
    "No. Why do you asks?"

chaos:
    "Because I'm a tiny pile of chaos dust."

Medic:
    "I may even get you into a robotic body. Later."

*Puts the tiny pile of chaos dust into his backpack*

Engineer:
    "I would like to go to the next base now."

• Wasmic: "Oh, god dammit. Only seven days 'till the spambots scorch Minecraftia... Wait, why would they do that? It makes no sense, all the other planets were simply overrun and used for, well, spamming more spambots."

Sinnaj63: "You say something. Transmission guy, can I hear the transmission from thepowdertoy again?"

Transmission guy: "Yeah, sure. Here you go."

------Transmission playback initialized------
    thepowdertoy: For all people that are located near Minecrafta, go to Minecrafta orbit NOW!!!! Our planet will soon be bombarded by a lot of spambots and I need your help! As far as you know, I have a hijacked spambot ship that is about 3 Minecraftia moons size, and the spambots will come here bringing this same type of ship, 3 ships! It is known that this ship posses a extremely high production spambot factory, and even 1 of this ship is sufficient to bring about 30% Minecraftia overruned by the spambots! It will come here in about 9 days
    ------Transmission playback ended------

Sinnaj63: "Ok, I just noticed two things: thepowdertoy made a lot of typo's WHILE SPEAKING???, and the transmission only said that the ships produced spambots, not that they were armed with Minecraftia-shattering KABOOM weapons."

Wasmic: "Then there might still be a chance. I suggest that we booby-trap all of our facilities and factories, including your old moon base, then evacuate the planet. We should also do harassment strikes on the spambot bases for the next few days. Somehow, my air/space fighter-bomber survived the facility explosion. I'll strike the base next to Mojang City today. Then I'll land and transmit a request for evac."

Sinnaj63: "Ok. In the meantime, I'll make plans for retaking Minecraftia, after the spambots have overrun the planet."

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• *in a bag*

chaos:humans... AM BORED

chaos:ill have to reform myself then

*bag starts to rip, only a arm forms*

chaos:GOD DAMMIT

• -- Received transmission --
    Sinnaj63: "Ok, I just noticed two things: thepowdertoy made a lot of typo's WHILE SPEAKING???, and the transmission only said that the ships produced spambots, not that they were armed with Minecraftia-shattering KABOOM weapons."

Wasmic: "Then there might still be a chance. I suggest that we booby-trap all of our facilities and factories, including your old moon base, then evacuate the planet. We should also do harassment strikes on the spambot bases for the next few days. Somehow, my air/space fighter-bomber survived the facility explosion. I'll strike the base next to Mojang City today. Then I'll land and transmit a request for evac."

Sinnaj63: "Ok. In the meantime, I'll make plans for retaking Minecraftia, after the spambots have overrun the planet."

-- Transmission ended--

thepowdertoy: AI, what is the status of spambot factory reconfiguring? And FYI this ship is like 3 minecraftia moons connected together not a giant ball... And yes, no giant weapons of mass destruction here...

AI: I'm currently reverse-engineering the fast spammer type, hopefully we can use it for zerg rushing the zerg rush

thepowdertoy: Let's hope that the spambot doesn't go crazy and collide the ship to Minecrafia... A.T.N ready?

Enderman: Integrity check completed, initiating simulated firing now*
    *on screen*
    Initiating simulation...
    1 ship...........................70% destruction
    2 ship...........................56% destruction
    3 ship...........................20% destruction
    AA cannon engagement probability simulation...
    1 ship...........................10% engaged
    2 ship...........................40% engaged
    3 ship...........................70% engaged

thepowdertoy: That's kinda sad.... Creeper, reactor power?

Creeper: Reactor rundown is completed, ready to start up at any time

thepowdertoy: Shield?

Enderman: Primary, backup and N+2 redundant MFFS system are operational

thepowdertoy: Slipspace drive in case of we need to escape?

Creeper: Uhmmm when you are busy doing spambot work we added another drive to the ship that is better

thepowdertoy: What is it?

Enderman: Blink drive

thepowdertoy: Good. If only all of those dota heroes are here...

AI: They are not space fighters!!!

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Begin transmission

Glad to see reinforcements, I was beginning to think the spambots had taken all the populated cities. my ship is heavily damaged but I can still hold out against the spambots. I have reactivated my old base on the moon and am using it to build drone ships that will help us protect the planet. these ships will take time so when I get my engines working again, im going to go and protect the facility. I will need some assistance getting this old ship working again because the damage is quite severe.

• So, I was flying towards this quite HUGE spambot base, a nuclear bomb in payload. I got a visual on the base, and started going up in altitude. When I reached 10 kilometers, I dropped the bomb, quickly turned my plane around and did a steep dive to get away from the upcoming explosion. Currently, only about 20 % of Minecraftia had fallen, but that was about to change. I speeded away from the spambot base, put my goggles on, and then, the flash came. Maybe half a minute later, the shockwave caught up with me, earshatteringly loud. I put the craft on autopilot, looked out the back window, and saw utter destruction. The entire base had been leveled, only a few small buildings still stood. I changed course, heading toward Mojang City. It was still largely untouched by the war - a few buildings were reduced to rubble, but that was very few. The spambots would also be better off with taking the city without destroying it, so the people of Mojang City would be safe, at least until a spambot army would arrive. I landed my craft, then quickly went to the Sinnaj63 armed forces headquarters in Mojang, telling them that their boss was stuck. They started rigging up the teleporters, and a few seconds later, Sinnaj63, the 2 soldiers, the medic, and the arm of chaos were back.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• thepowdertoy: Spin this spacecraft 90 degree left and prepare turret 1 for test fire

Creeper: Ready

thepowdertoy: Let's fire at that spambot base below. Firing in 3...2...1
    *laser beam firing*
    thepowdertoy: Beam performance is good, spambot base is destroyed.

AI: I have finished reconfiguring the spambot factory

thepowdertoy: Alright start the factory at 1% at kitchen class spambot ship and put all of them into orbit

AI: Doing that... Our modified spambot is still secure after I replaced the spambot AI with my AI

Creeper: Now we are ready to fight the spambot
    *everything shut down*

thepowdertoy: AI, you keep backups right?

AI: There is a chest full of data orbs
    *everything start up again*

thepowdertoy: What just happened?

Creeper: It seems there is something large coming out from slipspace that creates a large energy wave directed to our ship, is it the spambot ship?

thepowdertoy: Everyone go to the battle station now! Enderman, reactor power

Enderman: 20% and increasing

thepowdertoy: Open a transmission channel now!

--transmission started--
    thepowdertoy: The spambot ship is here guys. Everyone, good luck and have fun
    --transmission ended--

thepowdertoy: Spambot, bring it on

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• chaos can you let me out of the bag now..... a hear booms and explosions which is not a good thing

• thepowdertoy: Spambot, bring it on

Both ships were poised to fight, locking on to each other's main system nodes, about to clearly destroy each other in a shower of gamma rays. They didn't get a chance. The spambot ship was simply swallowed in a giant blast of zero-point energy. When the various spacial anomalies and distortions cleared, it was clear that the spambot ship was totally, utterly, and magnificently destroyed.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• *bag suddenly rips, chaos is fully healed*

chaos:hi.... guys... sos about the bag i just got bored and i heard explosions so i thought you needed help. wait...

*long pause*

chaos: SPAMBOTS BUT I THOUGHT I FINISHED THAT!!!!!!!!

• thepowdertoy: Damage report

AI: Shield is down, turret 1-13 is operational, one turret need repairs.

thepowdertoy: What the heck just happened? Is A.T.N capable of doing such zero point detonation in space?

AI: My calculation indicate that A.T.N may have just sufficient energy to start a small zero point cascade, but it is not huge because it is consumed by the main beam. There must be someone that have a zero point bomb

AI Construct 1: Zero-Point Charge deployed successfully.

Executive Bolts: Analyze and report damage to second ship.

AI Construct 2: Outer shield disengaged, 1 turret damaged by shrapnel, auxiliary reactor leaking plasma.

Executive Bolts: Open a channel to A.T.N. Systems MC HQ. I'd like to see the Complosion Impressor prototyping status.

AI Construct 3: Channel open to Aetherial Technology Network Systems, Minecraftian Headquarters.

Head Researcher on Complosion Impressor team: Hello, Mr Bolts! We've activated the prototype and generated a synthetic Chaos Emerald!I'll have the shuttle transport it to you. How'd the Zero-Point bomb go?

Executive Bolts: Very good. Thank you.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

Edited once, last by execbolts ().

• chaos: thepowdertoy we came out at the same time zone. do you know whats happening. i thought i destroyed the spambots and CHAOS

• AI: I hear a chatter about A.T.N

thepowdertoy: Ohh its must not be our A.T.N, they are talking about some random aetherial stuff, while our A.T.N is A.L.B.L.A.K.A Turret Network. Anyway, what is the status of the reactor upgrade?

AI: I have improved zero point energy collection capability, now its sucking like there is no tomorrow

--Incoming transmission--

thepowdertoy we came out at the same time zone. do you know whats happening. i thought i destroyed the spambots and CHAOS

--Transmission stopped--

thepowdertoy: I also wonder... Anyway, what is our next target?

AI: We will strike out a suspected spambot homeworld

Creeper: What do you mean by suspected?

Enderman: Like... 1048102000012327443134873123477 suspected spambot homeworld

thepowdertoy: Awwww... It must be some random spambot mining op planet

• *chaos left wasmics ship*

chaos: if you want to kill the spambots you will need me. i was part of them. am coming to ship in 3.... 2.... 1......

*suddenly a body comes fly through the hanger bay*

• Before you go attacking either the home world or any other base of operations of the Spambots, allow me to introduce a new prototype that should give us an advantage in the upcoming battles. I have analyzed the strength of a move of mine, the Mirror Move, and have created a new module for our shield systems, creating a shield that can reflect any attack at double the damage. These shields require a lot more power in order to keep them stable but they should protect us from their new weapons system.

We also need to have a better defense system for Minecraftia. right now I am currently testing a new defense system that should protect the planet from any more Spambots. Once the tests have finished, I will start deploying the system around the planet. Right now, the only thing I still need to test is the device that will allow our ships to pass through the defense grid without harm.

Here are the MM Mk 1 shield modules for the MFFS projectors along with a special set of armor that has the shield installed in.

*teleports packages

This armor can deploy miniature drones that can display the nearby area on your visors, even if your amour didn't deploy the drones. I have also included a series of standard ranged weapons, including Plasma and Thunder shots (Plasma doesn't use power but is weaker, can be used to melt amour, Thunder uses power but can fry the electronics in sever spambots at once), Conventional, Sonic and Ice Missiles (using the power of the Eternal Frost dimension, fires condensed containers of, what I call, Frost Water that instantly freezes an opponent or causes living targets to hyperventilate due to the rapid cold), a grapple systems that uses power, but can reach any distance and latch onto anything, two retractable versions of the Nano Sabers contained in the lower arms and the electrical capability of three MFSU's which can be charged, quite quickly, while you are running. The amour also reads your biological make up and adjust itself to heighten your natural physical abilities.

I can create upgrades for you guys at anytime and install them from any ware in the galaxy. I wish you luck on your assault, I will come to help once the defense grid is operational.

• --Incoming teleport signal--
    --Teleport completed--

thepowdertoy: Thanks Blaster! Now, lets we insert this upgrade module to this ship MFFS system

Creeper: Could it protect the entire ship? I mean, this ship is about 3 moons long

thepowdertoy: Ohh yes, we just need to increase the MFFS power supply to compensate for that lot of power
    *several hours later*

thepowdertoy: I added a disable switch to the module so we doesn't waste energy at the slipspace countering the radiation
    *entering slipspace*

AI: Arrived at the target

thepowdertoy: Change A.T.N mode to orbital bombardment mode and finish with a wave of our modified spambot
    *turning on the reflection module*

AI: That is the Markov chain text generator ship!
    *enemy ship shoots*
    *power blinks*

thepowdertoy: What is happening?

AI: The module sucks nearly all available power

thepowdertoy: Really? Our reactor upgrade doesn't cut it

Creeper: What happens with the spambot ships? They are destroying itself

AI: This shield is emitting a powerful radiation