The Spambot Wars Season 2: The Spambots Strike Back!

• thepowdertoy: Yes chaos
    *chaos entered bridge*

chaos: what a big ship

thepowdertoy: 3 moons in length

Creeper: What do we do next?

thepowdertoy: We need to plot a flyby to the Minecraftia and communicate to Blaster. We don't know if there is more of that bomb and in that distance FFT early warning system wouldn't work

AI: Completed, we will stay in Minecraftia orbit for 5 minutes before we enter slipspace again

thepowdertoy: Initiate burn now!

AI: Approaching Minecraftia at high speed... Initiating orbit injection NOW!! 5 minutes countdown started

--Transmission started--
    thepowdertoy: Is someone is here? Mojang city, Blaster, wasmic, someone?

wasmic: How do you survive the tech bomb?

thepowdertoy: Ohh you still alive! FFT early warning system automatically transported my entire ship to another dimension

Blaster: thepowdertoy everything is related

thepowdertoy: My hunch is same... The same psycho that trying to nuke my A.T.N is trying to destroy your ship and entire Minecraftia! Anyway, bye my time is running out. My orbit isn't stable, I'm going to the slipspace again
    *re-enters slipspace*
    --transmission ended--

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• chaos: can i show you the blueprints and design for my generator that would power this ship forever without using resources ANd i have a blueprint for a shield that uses less power and only actives in the area where it is being hit

• Blaster: "N.I.C.O.L.E, did the blueprints for the Dimensional Shifter survive the blast"
    N.I.C.O.L.E.: "Yes, they were in the backup files that stored my core programs"
    wasmic: "Dimensional Shifter?"
    Blaster: "Excellent, begin building one that will accommodate for thepowdertoy's ship."
    wasmic: "Can someone fill me in on what a Dimensional Shifter is?"
    Blaster: "During the last Spambot war, I was attacked by pirates, because of that, I warped to a separate dimension to repair the ship. Because of something that happened in this dimension, I could not return to Minecraftia the way I came. I used the energy of the Star Fissures and created a new warp device that could return me to this dimension, I just had to warp to a dimension called the Eternal Frost in order to do it.
    wasmic: "Why?"
    Blaster: "The Dimensional Shifter emits large amounts of heat, because of this, I had to warp to a cold dimension in order to keep it at a working temperature.
    wasmic: "And how are you going to do it in the vacuum of space?"
    Blaster: "Using material I obtained in the Eternal Frost."
    wasmic: "I see"
    Blaster: "I apologies for not being able to take you down to the surface. If you wish to return to Mojang City, take one of the shuttles, consider it a gift."
    wasmic: "I can keep it?"
    Blaster: "If you want"

• --Transmission started--

chaos:Blaster your new dimensional shifter has given me an idea. what if we turned it into a super condensed laser. we could spin 4 of them next to each other to give it a larger radius. i know of a creature we can capture that can control energy. if we applied that creature to it we could make the laser beams bend at will.

• thepowdertoy: Hang on... coming out from slipspace now
    *coming out from slipspace*
    thepowdertoy: I'm in slipspace not because of a technical problem, we just want to play safe from that nuke. Anyway, do anyone here have radio chatter recording?

Blaster: Nope

AI: Fortunately I have finished dumping the data from the bouncer network into this ship event recorder before the explosion

thepowdertoy: The bouncer network is still operational? Seems good enough. Display the data on the holo table

AI: Alright

thepowdertoy: Seperate chatter based on name ID frequency

AI: Completed

thepowdertoy: I see... There is someone using unknown ID... Separate the unknown ID into time

AI: I see

thepowdertoy: Now let see radio chatter when there is bombing on my A.T.N

--Transmission playback started--

Zero-Point bomb status?

Stra%@!#(ngelet iso^!$^FSFmorph has SAFSFbdfaswfeeagfn infsfsafjfsfected fafssfinfsto subsfsfstrfsaate.

aaxial in13123aa1ertia locks.
    asd
    asddriasdasvead is !#!$!ully cadasharged. Aqwewaqeqweitiq3123eqng targeadt.
    dadads
    LockDwrewa5 taradadadadagedst onadad... A.Ladda.B.L.aadaADadsadfasdasA.K.A. Turreawdadat NetaDAodiq201work sadafkitcheadisengaged node.
    dampasses four othaer nodadqdes.

adadaassn't dadtKitechenbhosesamnascinhat th13qe podadaainasdad?

Targetacascijioama locahbdacked.

--Transmission playback ended--

thepowdertoy: Awwwwwww.... It doesn't help at all.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• Blaster: It still might. N.I.C.O.L.E, can you use the frequency strength and find out where the shot was fired
    thepowdertoy: How will that help?
    Blaster: If we can find out where the target was when the shot was fired, we may be able to trace the leftover energies emitted by the engines.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Because of how fragmented the transmission is, it will take some time.
    Blaster: I want you to divert all your resources into tracing that signal, I will deal with phase 2
    chaos: that reminds me, what is phase 2?
    Blaster: A armada of drone ships, thanks to the EMP, all drone production was destroyed. We just got production online again and at double the speed, I'm going to Factory 2 on Neptune to bring the factory online, providing us with boarding parties, and land based weaponry.
    Bitterholz: An army of drones!
    Blaster: Precisely, now that the defense of Minecraftia is complete, it's time to priorities our offensive capabilities.

• thepowdertoy: Ohh so you want to build some drones? AI, give me 10 sec to spambot factory

AI: Initializing spambot factory for 10 seconds
    *drones started to flood the orbit*
    AI: Stopping now

Blaster: Wow that is many

thepowdertoy: Well this huge ship was hijacked from the spambot itself, and just one of this ship can colonize a small planet. I have finished reprogramming its spambot factories to mass-produce friendly drones

AI: thepowdertoy, our invasion to spambot planet is successful

thepowdertoy: That was nice

• With this, we will be able to concur the Spambot home world and stop this war once and for all. While we wait for N.I.C.O.L.E to finish the analysis, we can work on our ships and get them ready for battle. The defense system for the planet is now self sustaining, and with the MM Mk II installed, it will be able to defend against any frontal assault. I have also created a new module that negates teleports to the planet. I will alert Mojang city of this then go back to rebuilding the Frame Carrier. N.I.C.O.L.E, keep me informed on your progress.

• Bitterholz: "We just reached Minecraftia! Haven't seen this World for a LONG Time... so many things might have changed..."

thepowdertoy: "Well thats off Topic right about now! We need to Prepare for the Final fight against the Spambots!"

Bitterholz: "In deed! I could use some Time to get myself into improveing the Disintegrator of the Dostiya...if its not totally destroyed..."

Blaster: "Just one Question: Please fill me in what this "Disintegrator" thingy is."

Bitterholz: "Its, plain said, a High density Plasma Cannon. It spinns a big amount of high energetic Matter up to 500.000 RPM, Ionises it and heats it up to almost nuclear Fusion Temperature. Sadly the Heat Shield and the Magnetiser wich controlled the Plasma Flow weren't good enough to keep all the Plasma inside the Accelerator...So the Ship almost roasted itself when we fired it the first time..."

thepowdertoy: "Seems to be a dangerous Device!"

Bitterholz: "It is! But the good news about it is: It FULLY penetrated all the 5 Shields of the Spammbot Battleship we fought against, it burned right trough the whole Body of the Ship wich exploded immediately."

Blaster and thepowdertoy: "WHAT?!?"

thepowdertoy: "What range does it have?"

Bitterholz: "If i calculated it correctly its range would be arround 50 Moons. The downside is, as i said, it roasts your own Ship at the Moment, and any Generator I know about is only able to power it for one single shot and only if the Generator is in Overheat Mode"

chaos: "I might be usefull here. I know a reactor Blueprint wich gives of that large Ammounts of Power, it would surely be able to power that Weapon!"

Bitterholz: *Looks over to chaos* "Really?!? That would be very helpfull!"

thepowdertoy "Bitterholz are you able to get my ship one of this Disintegrators, after you made sure it no longer fries the own ship?"

Bitterholz: "Sure if i get the right Materials for it...it uses alot of Iridium...and even more rare Stuff.."

Blaster: "Wich Material could be more rare than Iridium?"

Bitterholz: "Its named "Aeonium". Its a very Unstable Metal wich is only found in extremely rare and small veins in the Asteroid Rings of Hex5. And also I need a Material wich is able to shield us from the Heat and the Plasma itself. "

Blaster: "Its seems worth it... what do you think about that thepowdertoy?"

• thepowdertoy: Seems good enough... It will be a nice supplement to my A.L.B.L.A.K.A turret network, and I know the material that can shield us from heat and plasma itself

Bitterholz: What is that?

thepowdertoy: It is the one and the only... Force field! We just need to modify the MFFS emitter to shield the barrel from plasma

Bitterholz: But if the shield fails... the ship could melt and explode

thepowdertoy: Aww.... Redundancy should keep the disintegrator safe... How about magnetic field?

Creeper: Well, I think the best solution is to combine magnetic field to keep the plasma away from the force field, force field to keep the heat and plasma burst out of the iridium neutron reflector wall, which shield the wall from the remaining heat. Cool?

Bitterholz: That should work it

Enderman: Anyway how do we know the location of the spambot homeworld? Finding the location of the message doesn't necessarily means we find the homeworld, it could be a mobile command and control base like this ship

thepowdertoy: Anyway I want to go to another dimension myself... I want to meet my old friend at that another dimension... Bitterholz can you guard this ship?

Bitterholz: Ok

• Bitterholz: "Just one thing remaining: I need the Aeonium for the Ion Inductors. The problem is the small amount in the Dostiya has nearby decayed completely since the Plasma destroyed its Containment. If I shall build the Disintegrator for you in need like one Stack of Aeonium Phials to build the Ion Inductors."

Creeper: "Then we need to take a Trip to Hex5!"

Bitterholz: "In deed."

thepowdertoy: "so you want me to give you the Permission to fly there?"

Bitterholz: "Jes. And while i fly there i could Start putting the Components together and read myself into the Forcefield mechanics. By the Way i could build it more Efficient in terms of how fast it Loads up the Plasma and its destruktive Power, but that would make it way bigger."

thepowdertoy: "About what size are we talking?"

Bitterholz: "About...half a Moon..."

thepowdertoy: "Are you kidding me?"

Bitterholz: "I allready read all the Blueprints of your ship and by reduceing the Storage by a little and putting this Section here *Pulls out a PDA and points on the Storage Cells in the Ships Middle* over to the Sides and compressing them with some Energistic Technologies there should be no problem to get the Acellerator in there."

AI: "In Fact, the Storgae System is far to Big, and the Matter-Energistic technology would Compress it down to 30% of its former Size."

Bitterholz: "If I could start work on the Ship right about now I will maybe be able to finish it even before you are Back!"

AI: "Unauthorized acess to Ship Database and CPUs detected!!!!"

thepowdertoy: "Whats goin on here AI!"

AI: "I don't know...something is loading up Massive ammounts of Data into my System....."

*J.A.S.O.N's voice stabelises in the Speakers*

J.A.S.O.N: "That might be me. Sorry but im Transfering some essential Datas for Controlling the Disintegrator to your Ship's AI. And also some Karthographical Informations about the Place the Dostia got Warped to."

Bitterholz: "Sorry thepowdertoy I forgot J.A.S.O.N is a AI Type wich teaches other AI's geathered Informations, Memories and Tactics."

• chaos:mmm.... oh yeah i finished installing my power orb into a custom reactor into the ship and i replaced your shields with the ones i built

*chaos thinks for a moment*

chaos: and why dont tell N.I.C.O.L.E to run the message again but through a spambot de-cipher

• --Transmission Start--

Attention, all vessels:
    Sectors Hex5 through Hex43 have been annexed by Aetherial Techneticies. All unauthorized vehicles will be destroyed without bias.

--Transmission End--

Executive Bolts: The zero point bomb appears successful. Put it in the new product folder.

Main Computer: Upload successful. Displacement field detected; approaching rapidly.

Executive Bolts: Analyse.

Main Computer: Antitechnology displacement field. Engaging evasive maneuvers.

Executive Bolts: While you're at it, open a conference call to thepowdertoy, Bitterholz, and Blaster. I'd like to explain a few things.

Main Computer: Awaiting acceptance...

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

Edited 2 times, last by execbolts ().

• -- The Drake Of Fire: Ughhhhhhhhh...
    What happened?
    *Flashback In*
    -- AI B32: There's so many!!! Sir, we have to destroy Chaos!!
    -- AI B32: Anti-Technology wave detected!!
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Damage report!!
    --AI B32: Hull breach, leaking air, water. Fusion core leak detected. All AI are offline, Except for AI B31-B36. Turret network is offline. All systems failing.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Activate void cannon!!! Send all remaining power to the void cannons!! We're going down, but we're gonna take a lot of them with us!

* The Drake Of Fire exits ship*
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Hello spambots!! Prepare to die!
    -- AI B32: Goodbye, my lord. Am re-downloading all battle data to war fleet. We shall welcome your return.
    *Flashback Out*
    -- The Drake Of Fire: I must find what the score is with the spambots. They shall all be destroyed.
    *weak signal*
    -- AI B32: My Lord, We are awaiting your command in sector Hex44.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Roger. Set a rendezvous for my fleet in the sector minecraftia is in. Keep all shields at full, and activate spectral cloak. None shall see or detect us, especially any spambots. We will find the score, one way or another.

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, we are receiving a transmission. The signal is using the same encryption as the transmission thepowertoy intercepted.
    thepowdertoy: could this be the same guy?
    Blaster: I am almost certain of it, put him through but track the location.

• *several days later*

thepowdertoy: Back to the mothership... AI, what is currently happening? Why you not yet jump to Hex5?

AI: I'm tracking the transmission...

thepowdertoy: That same transmission that Blaster and I received? Kill the antenna array NOW!

AI: Why? He want to talk to us

thepowdertoy: Create a virtual machine and connect backup antenna array to it. I don't want to take chances the psycho hack our ship

AI: Completed

thepowdertoy: Open up transmission channel

• -- AI B32: My lord, we have detected an open conference call aimed at thepowdertoy, bitterholz, and blaster. We are listening in, and are hacking their computers to find out what has been happening.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Roger, engage incognito mode, so we will be able to do it silently. Who initiated the conference call?
    -- AI B32: Executive Bolts, a weapons manufacturer and business man.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Bolts!?! He's still selling weapons? Well that is an even better reason to listen in.
    -- AI B32: My lord, many upgrades have been manufactured and equipped. We are capable of launching an attack if need be.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Well, you had better show me them, then. Also, try to locate our factory planets, tell them we are back in business, and constantly improve our numbers and our technology. If it weren't for our cloaks and our speed, I might be just a little scared of bolts.

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!

Edited once, last by The Drake of Fire ().

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Sir, there appears to be a large amount of anomalies passing through the outer defense grid.
    Blaster: Anomalies?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Although our reading suggest a fleet of ships passing through, all cameras detect no signs of them.
    Blaster: Spambots?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: No sir, the design vaguely resembles Minecraftian designs, however, it is hard to get a visual, something onboard those ships are disturbing the scanners
    Blaster: Open a channel to them, raise the defense grid, if they as much as start charging weapons, Fire.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Yes sir, the channel is open.
    Blaster: There is no use for hiding, This is Blaster of the Minecraftian defense system, Lower your Shields and Cloaking devices or I will fire.

• AI: There is a hacking attempt on the computer

thepowdertoy: You put it on the virtual box do you?

AI: Yes

thepowdertoy: Antenna array connected to virtual box?

thepowdertoy: Firewall is active?

thepowdertoy: So there is no harm done then