The Spambot Wars Season 2: The Spambots Strike Back!

• Blaster: Before you go, there are a few things I still want to ask.
    1. What is your position in the Spambot war?
    2. What do you know of Project Mutatio?

• --Transmission start--
    -- The Drake Of Fire: This is a warning to every ship united in the defense of Minecraftia and the destruction of the spambots. I have detected a HUGE spambot fleet on it's way to destroy the Minecraftian defense network, and Minecraftia itself! They're jamming my systems, but I have cloaked so they don't know I'm here!! Here are there current Coordinates! Hex321 Sector 2!
    *Transmission starts to get grainy*
    -- The Drake Of Fire: They Haveghgalsgal adlgaougpg Watcapiauhg farp thei ihaljfhf heavhkajdg canargon !! Oh @!@#$@ Tealk have a adofubadioblahbflabdfjklBSLdjkvbaljkdbvljkSBDvljkasbdvjklbsldjkvblasjkbvjklasbvjklasdbvljhabsljkvbasljkbvlajksdbvljkasbdlvLJKHGVljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflxfblkjzdbhfjklbvzlkjdfblkjzbjklzlkjfb
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdfb
    --Transmission Disconnected--

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!

• Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, launch the Frame carrier to assist Fire of Drake
    N.I.C.O.L.E: What about you?
    Blaster: I have him on me, I will be fine?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: If you say so
    Blaster: Also, when the Emerald arrives at the station, link it to the defense system. If what Fire of Drake sais is true, we will need all the help we can get.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Got it, I have launched all the drone ships to help with the protection.
    Blaster: Thanks N.I.C.O.L.E.

*Frame carrier launches

*Opens channel to Chaos
    Blaster: Chaos, what the hell are you doing?
    Chaos: I'm getting ready to destroy the emeralds
    Blaster: I'm near six of them. If you destroy the emeralds, the entire hex system goes with it. Find the emerald and bring it to the station as soon as you can, the spambots are preparing to launch another attack.

* To Executive Bolts
    Blaster: Alright, I have called him off, now answer me.

• chaos: one thing you dont know. the emeralds arnt in this dimension. they actually just appear to be in this dimension.
    i should have explained "destroy" more clearly. when i unlock them they get destroyed but the power inside stays. am the key to unlock them.

• You know, "The diary of the last survivors of the spambot apocalypse" was supposed to be, well, "the minecraftians are nearly destroyed and are fighting desperately", not "The minecraftians have superior phlebotinum to the spambots and pwn them totally". Just saying, as I find that this collaborative story has run wild, and is no longer about what it was meant to be about. That's why I encorporated that tech bomb in my post a few pages ago.

EDIT: I'm fine with hi-tec stuff and spaceships and all, I just find it a little weird that one minecraftian ship can hold off a whole spambot fleet and escape undestroyed.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• chaos: well chaos energy has price if you wish to tap into it.... wait ill explain later. am getting reports form colonels all over.

OPEN TRANSMISSION

soilder: sir run... its coming for. you guys next...
    t.......... static

CLOSE TRANSMISSION

chaos: whaterev IT is. it has taken down colonels. AN ENTIRE PLANET

OPEN TRANSMISSION

guard: somebody has stolen the emeralds!!!!!!!!!

chaos:ok

CLOSE TRANSMISSION

chaos:plus somebody stole the emeralds and am getting a large spambot fleet coming this way

• Executive Bolts: To answer your questions: Firstly, I will not actively support your fight against the spambots. Their true navies are far more powerful than the scout ships you have encountered. It's simply too dangerous. I can, however, divert some of my resources for your benefit and give you discounts on weaponry.
    Secondly, Project Mutatio is the code name for an initiative to research metaphysics and technomancy. The zero point bombs I have deployed are just one of the products of Project Mutatio. I can't tell you more right now, besides the fact that I am an active participant, and so is The Drake of Fire.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

Edited once, last by execbolts ().

• I haven't got the time to write a story-bit right now, might do it tomorrow. I like how things instantly took a turn for the much worse :3. Yes, I just used Alblaka's "private" smiley!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• chaos: am picking up new chaos energy signals

*chaos's face goes pale*

chaos: the spambots they evolved. the spambots took the emeralds but they arnt that smart unless they have somebody whos helping them
    . i dont think they are even spambots anymore.

*suddenly a faint ball appears in the sky*

chaos: they made a planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! out of other planets!!!!! thats the huge spambot trace a picked up.

*a spambot falls out of the sky, and falls apart then a newbot appears*

destroyerbot: we have evolved, we dont need our old forms

*the destoyerbot looks at chaos with his purple eyes and crushs the spambot*

destroyerbot planet: WE
    destroyerbot planet: ARE
    destroyerbot planet: GODS!!!!!!!!!!
    destroyerbot planet: WE HAVE THE MIND AND SPIRIT OF AN ORGANIC BUT WE HAVE THE POWER AND ENERGY OF A MACHINE!!!!!!

chaos:GUYS run get out of here.

*chaos starts to glow with purple symbols*

chaos: how dare you call yourselfs gods. i am god to you.

*chaos starts transform*

chaos: my true will unleashed today

destroyerbot: we killed her

chaos:no how do you know about that

destroyerbot: we killed her, your little girlfriend called aleyx

chaos:NOOOOOOOOOOOO

destoyerbot: we killed her 100,000,000 years ago

chaos: HOW DARE YOU EVEN MENTION HER!!!!!!

*chaos goes into an anger, he loses control of his chaos energy*

destroyerbot: release it, show your friends what your really like

*chaos starts blasting and destroy every destroyerbot*

chaos: COME AT ME.... YOU CANT KILL ME!!!!

*the pile of destroyed destroyer bots starts to build up, but the destroyerbots just keep coming*

destroyerbot planet: release it, scare them. just look at yours friends. shocked what you have become

chaos: ENOUGH!!!!!!

powertoy: we need to get out of this area!!! the power levels are going off chart

*chaos chaos energy starts getting unstable*

chaos: i call the seven emeralds. i unlock the power within. i am the destroyer and savior. give me the power that lies ahead

* a sudden energy burst comes out of chaos *

destroyerbot planet: YES make us whole, make us the ultimate destroyers. build use the perfect device

• thepowdertoy: AI, open up Project Explosive

Creeper: What is Project Explosive?

thepowdertoy: Here it is
    *shows up a torpedo*
    thepowdertoy: When we are like doing a long break in the First Spambot War, we are continually developing weapons and building like our second ship.
    *opens up the torpedo*
    thepowdertoy: This is this torpedo small dark energy reactor, using solid state dilithium diamond ruby crystal for regulating and containing dark energy reaction. It is much much much more efficient than our current open air force field dark energy reactor, like this reactor convert 99.99999999% dark energy into normal energy, but this ship reactor converts only 60%

Enderman: So why we are not using that in our main reactor?

thepowdertoy: Slight dislocation in the crystal structure could concentrate all the dark energy reaction products into that dislocation, destroying everything
    in ~2000000 blocks radius. Fortunately, the crystal self-strengthens under dark energy radiation bombardment

Bitterholz: So how do we make that crystal dislocate?

thepowdertoy: Large energy transient could make a small dislocation for a nanosecond, and it even enough to detonate. That's why we don't want to use this inside our ship, we couldn't just let our ship unintentionally self-destructs. But, it is extremely good for a torpedo, and this provides a lot of power for the propulsion system.

Creeper: How many is this torpedo?

thepowdertoy: 128 of them

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• I was relaxing on the surface of Minecraftia, when suddenly the air-raid alarms went off. I thought. But no, this was a different tune. It hadn't been played for more than 500 years, but there it was. City destruction imminent. I rushed to my room, booted up my teleporter, and teleported 30 kilometers outside Mojang City. When I arrived, I saw what was happening: an asteroid was heading directly towards the center of Mojang City. One thing to do: Duck and cover.

The shockwave I didn't remember. I passed out from the heat first. But I survived, and when I came to, I went back towards the smoldering ruins of Mojang City as the same question went over and over again in my head: Why had the asteroid not been shot down?

• chaos: YOU WILL PAY

*a ripple of energy shock in a 100000000000 block radius, a huge blast of energy shooted out of chaos and rips in space and time started to appear*

chaos: YOU SHALL ALL SUFFER

* chaos releases another blow, one after the other, he started combos against the planet*

chaos: I SEND YOU BACK TO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*suddenly space and time shatter around chaos. the fabric unweaving itself. light strands flicker across the void. blackness started to spread. a gush of the past, present and future flood in.*

chaos: I AM.....

chaos: JOE, TIME AND SPACE ITSELF, I AM THE PAST AND THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE, THIS IS THE ENDER OF THE END, THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS ON THIS GRAVE OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF.

destroyerbot planet: i shall revel my true self

*the destroyerbot planet begins to unfold, it reveals a man, half human half spambot*

mysterious man: I AM......

mysterious man: JOE, TIME AND SPACE ITSELF, I AM THE PAST AND THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE, THIS IS THE ENDER OF THE END, THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS ON THIS GRAVE OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF.

chaos: WE ARE THE SAME, SEPARATED BY EACH POINT OF THE UNIVERSE

mysterious man: THIS BOND BETWEEN NEVER TO BE CROSSED UNTIL NOW

chaos: LIGHT

mysterious man: DARK

chaos: WE ARE THE SAME PERSON BUT FROM DIFFERENT FATES. YOU ARE LIES

mysterious man: WE ARE THE SAME PERSON BUT FROM DIFFERENT FATES. YOU ARE TRUTH

chaos: WHEN THE TIDES CROSS

mysterious man: THE END IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

• Blaster: This is going to get out of control.

*opens wide area channel

Blaster: Can everyone here me?
    powdertoy: I can here you
    wasmic: so can I.
    Scott: signal's not great, but I can here you.
    Blaster: good enough, Chaos has turned into his true form and
    powdertoy: tell us something we don't know!
    Blaster: I have a plan, it's risky, but it might work. Scott, wasmic; I need you to evacuate Minecraftia. If my plan backfires, the civilians will be in danger. Powdertoy, N.I.C.O.L.E and Drake of fire are fighting a fleet of destroyer bots, back them up.
    Everyone: got it
    Scott: what about you?
    Blaster: i'm joining in to that fight.
    powdertoy: your going against demi gods, you don't have a chance
    Blaster: I still have an ace up my sleeve, GO!

*End transmission
    Blaster: Bolts, I need to use the emeralds for a minute

* in chaos chamber, emerald power is fluxtuating
    *presents stone
    Blaster: Controllers of chaos, lend me your power so that I may return to my original form, so that I can save this world and many others.

*Beam of energy flows through stone, and turns the Blaziken DNA into a separate entity.
    Blaster: it worked, Blaziken return.

*Runs to air lock
    Blaster: Deoxys, Lets go,

*releases Deoxys
    Blaster: take me to these coordinates

• Creeper: So where is that torpedo now?

thepowdertoy: It is inside of a nuclear delivery vehicle in a space station

AI: We have arrived at the location

thepowdertoy: AI, program this ship to leave us to go to Minecraftia after I and you is on the ship

Bitterholz: Why?

thepowdertoy: It because we need to save this ship, and this is a very dangerous mission

Bitterholz: What is the mission?

thepowdertoy: We need to manually override the control at the space station to launch the torpedo to Hex321. You come with us, because you are our weapon engineer
    *several minutes later*

AI: The mothership has leave us to Minecraftia. Now we are alone here
    *the sample torpedo started to start itself*

thepowdertoy: Bitterholz what do you done to it?

Bitterholz: Nothing
    *thepowdertoy opens up torpedo access panel*

Access denied
    Access denied

thepowdertoy: Bitterholz use the manual override to open up shuttle bay door
    *shuttle bay door opened*
    *torpedo sucked out from the ship*

thepowdertoy: Get us out from here NOW!!

AI: Oh no it seems the torpedo is chasing us
    Warning solid state drive igniting in 5 second
    *enters slipspace*

thepowdertoy: We are safe here... Wait no no no NO!!!
    *suddenly exits slipspace*

AI: The torpedo has exploded disturbing the fabric of slipspace

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• chaos's spirit: chaos

chaos's spirit: chaos

chaos's spirit: chaos

chaos's spirit: listen, look what you have become. will this bring her back.

chaos: i dont care

*chaos starts to fight the mysterious man *

chaos: i unleash my army , out the depths of time and space

mysterious man: so do i, destroyerbots attack

*chaos stops fighting the man as they watch there armys collide*

chaos: you may be able to defeat them but what about me... HAHAHA

*chaos absorbs his own army and the emeralds*

chaos: like me now

• I came back to the ruins of Mojang City. The whole city had been obliterated, and not a single building still stood. However, smoe cellars weren't completely destroyed, and I knew that there was a tunnel complex below. I went down into a cellar, and started journeying through the vast, pitch-black tunnels, my only source of light was a simple charcoal torch. I went deeper and deeper into the subterranean of Mojang City, the tunnels got smaller and narrower. The tunnel was blocked ahead, I knew where I was now. These parts of the tunnels had been sealed, sealed so that an unspeakable horror couldn't escape. But this was maybe the last chance for saving the planet, so I broke through the warded stone and into the deepest, darkest parts of Mojang Citys tunnel network. I was at least a kilometer into the ground now.

The tunnels here were wider, so my torch couldn't properly light the walls up. The fear came creeping in on me. There was a slithering sound somewhere, but I could not see what created it. Then I were at the heart of it all, a huge cavern with a... thing in the center. From it radiated darkness. I went slowly towards it. What was it? As I neared, the hypnotic, predictable patterns were changed. The darkness came creeping towards me, closer, and then I fainted.

When I woke up, the caves were still dark, but I had no trouble seeing. I extinguished my torch, total darkness fell, but I could still see. I started to move back out of the caves, and I went through the hole in the wardened stone. It was night when I came above ground again. A lone spambot ran past me, but it didn't see me. I grabbed it and crushed it before it could utter a "KITCHEN!", let alone send out a distress signal.

• *Uses stone to create energized armor

Blaster: Deoxys, take the others and help with the protection of Minecraftia.

*Deoxys takes belt with pokeballs and flies back to Minecraftia.

Blaster: Fleet of chaos infused robots and a planet demi god verses a demigod and his own army? I hope this works.

*Throws Cherish Ball

Blaster: Arceus, I need your help here
    Arceus: What do you need?
    Blaster: Use Judgement on the planet, I'm going to cut down the enemy's army
    Arceus: With pleasure! JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!

*surrownds himself in a water arrow
    Blaster: AQUA JET!

• *arrives at the space station*

thepowdertoy: We need to override 32 nuclear delivery vehicle that each have 4 torpedoes

Bitterholz: How could this survive the tech bomb?

thepowdertoy: It doesn't! The main targeting computer is fried, and because this nuclear delivery vehicle is unpowered and inside a low tech copper shield, it is secured. That's why we need to manually target each delivery vehicle now. Here is your sonic screwdriver
    *30 minutes later*

thepowdertoy: Take 3 nuclear delivery vehicle to our battlecruiser
    *several minutes later*

thepowdertoy: Alright call Creeper and tell him to pick us here

AI: There is too many interference here and it increasing
    *several hundred spambots started to coming from a distance*

thepowdertoy: AI power down the battlecruiser NOW! Everyone don't move, I need to reconfigure a delivery vehicle so we can get past through that spambot

• chaos: rift breaker!!!

*chaos slash's with a powerful blow*

chaos: AHHHHHH......

*chaos grabs the mysterious man*

mysterious man: you cant win.... DESTROYERBOTS ATTACK

chaos: i may be one guy without an army but i have a reason to kill you.

chaos's spirit: dont do this. look at yourself. think about your friends. dont do this for revenge do this to save the universe

*chaos suddenly transforms into a new form, the rifts start to heal and time and space is restored*

chaos: my ultimate origin form. part human, part ender, part god