Can we PLEASE combine jetpacks and chestplates together?

• Every armour in the game with Ic2 has no way to equip a jetpack onto it!
    This means you either have to manually switch it out whenever you land so you don't suffer a defence nerf, or just bear the lower defence...
    This is the industrial Revolution right! Why are my chestplates still not usable with my jetpack!
    Crafting-

The jetpack and armour both have seperate levels (Energy and fuel) so really this is just for the sake of convinience.
    Charging a nano chestplate with an electric jetpack attached to it will charge both of them at the same time at 1/2 speed.
    This is a suggestion for vanilla Ic2 but i'm hoping if this gets added in, items like the advanced jetpack will also be able to be used.
    This could also be extended to bat packs and lap packs as well as CF-sprayers.

• How about no.

Seriously, suggested thousands of times and denied millions of times.

If you want armor with such a feature, try GraviSuite, Modular Powersuits or Combo Armor.

• Official Post

@bove U SUCK U R GAY! CUZ THAT MUST BE IN IC2 CUZ IM 2 STUPID TO INSTALL ADDONS AND TO SPEAK ENGLISH SO U SUCK AND U R GAY!

I NO U R BUTT WUT AM I?!?!?!/11/1...321Q4QW

• "NO! I don't want to sacrifice one attribute for another! I want to do it all!!!1!!1!11!!1!11!1"

Seriously, we have add-on's for this. If something you want isn't there, then open up eclipse and learn Java.

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.