[ADDON] [1.7.2] CompactWindmills

• Reinstalled minecraft, added mods one at a time, and it fixed it. No idea what was causing the problem. I should have done that before I asked, but I was hoping there was some minor thing I didnt do that you might have known ( I have messed up things like that a few times before ).
    Anyway, it all works now.

• "

"

• So I`m curious, with the new windmills system on IC2 with the kinetic generator is this addon kinda integrated to the main mod now or will it still be developed to enhance the the basic ones?
    I've never used this this addon before so I might be talking nonsense =P

• IC2 for 1.7.10 has incompatible API.

This mod might not even be updated due to ThunderDark's addition of a fancy windmill. Confirm (or deny) Aroma1997?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Even if the mod will become quite obsolete, can you make a lil'addon that include an iridium rotor for the IC2 exp windmill (I'm not only talking to Aroma, Player ;) )

• I might make an addon myself if a different mod author doesn't, even though I find it unrealistic :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Just for everyone to know.
    I'm in the middle of updating CompactWindmills to the new IC2 and 1.7.10.
    However due to the changes in the "vanilla" ic2 windmill, I have to change my energy generation code quite a bit. I'm talking to Thunderdark about the energy generation at the moment, but any ideas on how I could do it or on how wind strength works or on anything for that matter would help me.
    Thanks for your patience and ideas.

• Maybe this should be moved to outdated or pending addons? I don't see this updating, since IC2 replaced it's features.

• Looking through the outdated addons now for ideas and stuff. It's funny to see how many addons became part of IC2, like boats and the electric tree-tap.

• Official Post

The old addons were actually really cool, it is quite amazing how many there used to be.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Funny really, the big range of addons like liquid UU or nuke proof BC refinerys and tanks. And even the little addons like solar helmets or charcoal dust (both by RichardG) were useful and cool at the time.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.