A few beginners Questions

• What spambot? The spambots wars?

Anyway, if Tekkit (or tekkit pack) includes thermal expansion and either ender chests, teleport pipe or tesseract, you can teleport lava to magmatic engine array that is located near your quarry site. If there is no thermal expansion, geothermal array and lapotron charge/discharger can feed power converters. I'm just currently suggesting non-nuclear solution... but if you going nuclear, a full Mark 1 reactor with no empty spaces could be used for easy automation, meaning no need for advanced regulator and the like

In my Opinion, the Offtopic is a valley of death, with some guys trying to get back to the good old times and others devastating the work of this again.

• As said before, he's playing on a server, Nether pumping would cause heavy problems, especially as no GregTech.

Actually, we already use that for our machines. We have a lava pump in the nether and use ender tanks to bring it to our area. We also run a miner with an ender tank. It's just that for the quarry we wanted to try something else, although geotherm would probably work as well.

• Actually, we already use that for our machines. We have a lava pump in the nether and use ender tanks to bring it to our area. We also run a miner with an ender tank. It's just that for the quarry we wanted to try something else, although geotherm would probably work as well.

No, what I mean is that without smart pumps like GregTech's Advanced Pump, Nether pumping will cause MASSIVE LAG.

• Official Post

Lol, we are the only people on cubcraft ( that i know off) that uses Gregs pump in the nether :p
    Much cheaper energy wise to use the BC one xd
    Greg
    Nerf the BC one
    NOAW

• Official Post

Lol, we are the only people on cubcraft ( that i know off) that uses Gregs pump in the nether :p
    Much cheaper energy wise to use the BC one xd
    Greg
    Nerf the BC one
    NOAW

Easy with the crazed nerf demands, he might actually do it. Then Mindcrack would be too hard for me :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.