Just Checking

• Official Post

Is the EU reader a couple of EU out still? I'm getting geo gens making between 17 and 19 EU, which when you have 26, effects the overall output.

So, does geo gens still make 20 EU? Is the EU reader measurements patchy? Is 26 geo gens enough to run a mass fab? :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If you spam right click the EU Reader, you'll get some pretty wacky measurements. (Try it on Water Mills, it's hilarious)

But yes, GeoGen's still output 20 EU/t
    Yes, 26 Geo's is enough to feed a Mass Fab

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

How many geo gens can one buildcraft pump power? I've got 2 liquiducted to a ender tank, then liquiducted to the 26 geo gens, but I seem to quickly run out of lava. How many gens can one pump power?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

How many geo gens can one buildcraft pump power? I've got 2 liquiducted to a ender tank, then liquiducted to the 26 geo gens, but I seem to quickly run out of lava. How many gens can one pump power?

Hint is to have the endertanks directly adjacent to the pump and geothermals like this :

3x3 section from side/top (repeat this till as long you dont have energy loss due cable length)

:Intergrated Plating::Geothermal Generator::Glass Fibre:
    :Geothermal Generator::Teleporter::Geothermal Generator:
    :Glass Fibre::Geothermal Generator::Intergrated Plating:

Pump setup
    :Advanced Machine::Teleporter::Advanced Machine:

:Intergrated Plating: = Nothing :Teleporter: = Endertank with valve open (to release liquid into adjacent blocks) :Advanced Machine: = Pump

Using this setup you are able to power about 2000 geogens, given the pumps have enough lava to drain and power. [2 pump making 40 lava block every second and a geogen requiring one every 50s, which is 40*50]

• Official Post

2 pump making 40 lava block every second

Really? A lava block a tick per pump? Wow.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

As long each pump has 10 MJ/t and your server/client runs higher than 20 tps/fps.

10 MJ, that's quite a bit. How many MJ would 4 redstone engines make :D I seem to have found some sort of balance at 4 pumps with 4 redstone engines each, looking into steam from biomass or biofuel as a better power source, lava ain't gonna last forever :)

I see this too much.

• Official Post

10 MJ, that's quite a bit. How many MJ would 4 redstone engines make :D I seem to have found some sort of balance at 4 pumps with 4 redstone engines each, looking into steam from biomass or biofuel as a better power source, lava ain't gonna last forever :)

Go to nether, make some magmatic engines and redstone cells and you have an excelent MJ source for those pumps.
    You will get TONS of lava. 10 MJ is nothing compared to 30k EU it can generate. If you use greg's pump it would be around 1-2k EU per block. [Not sure]

• Go to nether, make some magmatic engines and redstone cells and you have an excelent MJ source for those pumps.
    You will get TONS of lava. 10 MJ is nothing compared to 30k EU it can generate. If you use greg's pump it would be around 1-2k EU per block. [Not sure]

or, if you have the transformers mod, one slow elec engine and one geothermal to power it. eventually you could upgrade to an adjustable elec engine to dial in 10MJ/t then add a second geo to provide enough power.

• Official Post

or, if you have the transformers mod, one slow elec engine and one geothermal to power it. eventually you could upgrade to an adjustable elec engine to dial in 10MJ/t then add a second geo to provide enough power.

Adjustable electric engine, for a pump? Might use some electric engines, or any MJ producing device which in total makes 10 MJ. :)

I see this too much.

• Adjustable electric engine, for a pump? Might use some electric engines, or any MJ producing device which in total makes 10 MJ. :)

even a fully powered slow elec engine produces too much for single pump, 32 EU/t = 12.8 MJ/t, (I'm assuming it uses all 32 EU/t that LV is), but being only powered by a single GEO it gets only 20 EU/t which makes it output 8 MJ/t.

• Official Post

I right clicked the geo gens themselves, the EU lost should be minimal anyway, the furthest gen is only 10 blocks away from my mass fab

I see this too much.