Armored CF + Industrial Dryer/Heat Gun

• Armored Construction Foam that have more hardness/blast resistance. Way to get is foamed iron bars or iron fences, e.g. it works completely the same as with cables but instead of cables will use iron bars or iron fences as core. It also will be nice if CF sprayer will work with iron bars or iron fences as with wooden scaffolding, e.g. use it's geometry to place foam.

Industrial Dryer/Heat Gun is electric tool that will heat area of CF, not just one, to make it harden faster. It may reduce internal counter of each CF block so it will work not instant like sand. In industrial scale using sand to harden CF is pain.

• Armored Construction Foam that have more hardness/blast resistance. Way to get is foamed iron bars or iron fences, e.g. it works completely the same as with cables but instead of cables will use iron bars or iron fences as core. It also will be nice if CF sprayer will work with iron bars or iron fences as with wooden scaffolding, e.g. use it's geometry to place foam.

Industrial Dryer/Heat Gun is electric tool that will heat area of CF, not just one, to make it harden faster. It may reduce internal counter of each CF block so it will work not instant like sand. In industrial scale using sand to harden CF is pain.

"That is my Industrial strength hair dryer. And I can't live without it!"
    Sorry. that scene just popped in there. (LOL, crossing my movie quotes, had to.)

• Official Post

How about adding a variation of CF which requires 6 iron dusts alongside redstone, clay and coal.
    It would be twice as strong in blast resistance.

For the nuclear lovers, another variation which requires 6 advanced alloy dust alongside redstone clay and coal.
    It would be four times as strong in blast resistance.

Foaming iron bars doubles the resistance.

• I would like the idea of stronger cf, because its hard enough getting the craploads of scaffolds to make your house framework, and its 4 times harder if GT is installed and divides the recipe by 4 instead of removing or reducing their burn value, but thats for a different discussion.
    A greater reward for the work you do to make a cf building that isn't a single sprayed blob is much deserved, I would really like to see more people use construction foam because once it's setup its amazing to use. On the topic of improving the foam, perhaps add a mold item or block that lets you place single pieces of foam (not sprayable) that are held to the shape of a stair, slab, or wall segment.

• I would like the idea of stronger cf, because its hard enough getting the craploads of scaffolds to make your house framework, and its 4 times harder if GT is installed and divides the recipe by 4 instead of removing or reducing their burn value, but thats for a different discussion.
    A greater reward for the work you do to make a cf building that isn't a single sprayed blob is much deserved, I would really like to see more people use construction foam because once it's setup its amazing to use. On the topic of improving the foam, perhaps add a mold item or block that lets you place single pieces of foam (not sprayable) that are held to the shape of a stair, slab, or wall segment.

If you can't even collect enough wood for Scaffo9lding, then you should probably stop playing with mods.

• If you can't even collect enough wood for Scaffo9lding, then you should probably stop playing with mods.

Why ? I agree with the fact the nerf from Greg is annoying (even though I know why it's needed)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Why ? I agree with the fact the nerf from Greg is annoying (even though I know why it's needed)

I Swear Sleeper literally has 50 Billion redwood planks.

• Anyway, back to the Topic, I personnally think that Construction Foam are cool like that, so I wouldn't say it'd be useful having reinforced versions of it. (Even if I would like it as a PvP player). Although, I'd like the Idea of the Dryer/Heat gun, it's kind of a pain to use sand or to wait for CFoam to dry. (well, it's not that long, but still annoying when you're building underground.)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!