Config options removed? Please replace them..

• In the past, the IC2 config had many options, allowing us Server operators to configure IC2 as we saw fit for our communities. Specifically when it came to the crafting of the different armors. On the latest version of Tekkit, our players were really upset by the loss of IC2, and there were other mods we wanted as well, so we created our own modpack. One of the biggest things was we wanted to add IC2 and many IC2 add-ons back in. I strive to strike a balance between allowing high tech stuff, and keeping the difficulty up, so we also have MoCreatures etc. One of the biggest things I need as a server operator is the ability to control the types of armor my players have access to. Specifically we need the ability to block the crafting of Nano and quantum armor. In the past, these were always able to be controlled in the config file, in the latest version, the config file has no options for these, and seems to be much more limited in the amount of things that can be controlled.
    I would like to suggest adding these options back into the config file.

• Wait wait wiat, hold up...
    Tekkit no longer has IC2.
    So forth shall his dastardly reign over the filthy, unwashed masses crumble, and shall his greed and unwillingness to ask permission be his downfall.
    On a related note, it should be possible to stop the crafting of Qsuit armour, or at least chestplates, in order to make PvP even a possibility.
    I mean, yeah, Flan's mod makes INSTAKILL weapons available, but come on; Those are, like, way frickin' OP.
    Now, I shall be off to check whether this guy was truthful in the Tekkit has no IC2. wait up while I download *SHUDDER* The... Tekkit Launcher... God, I feel so dirty.
    EDIT: My God... they... really did. Well, I have to do more lurking from now on.

• We've been running a Tekkit Classic/Tekkit lite/new Tekkit server since Sept '12. If you go back, you can see that there were indeed options in the config in Tekkit Classic, and I believe they were there in the versions used in Tekkit lite as well. On our Tekkit Classic (as it's now known) server we had allowed the crafting of quantum armor for 1 month, gave everyone the challenge/deadline to craft, then disabled the crafting of it. We also disabled the crafting of mining lasers and many of the tnt type items.

• We've been running a Tekkit Classic/Tekkit lite/new Tekkit server since Sept '12. If you go back, you can see that there were indeed options in the config in Tekkit Classic, and I believe they were there in the versions used in Tekkit lite as well. On our Tekkit Classic (as it's now known) server we had allowed the crafting of quantum armor for 1 month, gave everyone the challenge/deadline to craft, then disabled the crafting of it. We also disabled the crafting of mining lasers and many of the tnt type items.

Tekkit's pre-1.3.2 IC2 was never the official one, it's a third party one ported to Bukkit.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.