The spambot wars season 3

• I was carpet bombing a Spambot position when I noticed that my plane's wings were shot off.
    Me: CRAP! *Jumps out*

I fall out of my plane just as it explodes, and I activate my jetpack. I pulled out my rifle and shot some Spambots who were on the roofs of nearby skyscrapers. I then land on the GregTech Intergalactical Building and enter via the roof. I then notice that GregTech Sentries were targeting all forms of movement, and so I ran along the shadows.

Me: I wonder where the control terminal is... I know!

I then run along to the control room (Convinently on the floor I was on), but I then stepped on a twig, which alerted the sentries.

Me: CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP!!!!
    Sentry Voiceover: There you are.

The sentries fired at me, but luckily I jumped inside the control room before I was hit. I then disable all sentry guns in the building for 30 minutes, and I race to an elevator, past corpses of unlucky Testificates and other lifeforms who had been killed by the sentries. I then jump in said elevator, and I slowly descend, with the GregTech Intergalactical Theme playing in the elevator.

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, all passed cavalry ships have landed. The T200 Walkers are destroying the Spambot's artillery while the A20's are providing Arial protection. Scans show that the total remaining spambot forces are 20% of their initial assult on Mojang city. The spambots still have the space ports though so we are still stranded here. Adding insult to injury, I have lost contact with the other major cities and the drone factory.

*to self
    Blaster: why cant I be in two places at once

*to N.I.C.O.L.E
    Blaster: Alright, we'll head to the drone factory. We might be able to find out what happened to the other cities

• All of central Mojang City was now secured, and Blaster's drones had destroyed most of the spambots artillery. The Science Center was still under assault, but it could wait - at least for a moment. Now it was time to storm the castle - from the inside. However, simply storming would result in huge losses on our side compared to how much we would gain from it, so instead... we called in air strikes. Wit the spambot targets softened up, we used an experimental MTV: "Mass Teleportation-capable Vehicle. The teleporting range wasn't very far, but it was enough. Ten of the APC-like vehicles were loaded with soldiers, including me, and then they teleported, behind the line-of-battle. We didn't storm out of the vehicles to take the spambots in the back. Instead, we stayed inside them and fired at them from the firing ports, and the spambots were unable to hit us. One of the MTV's were destroyed when it hit an anti-tank mine, but the other nine survived. The battle that day was hard, but when night fell, we saw a welcome sight: the spambots were beaming out, knowing that this battle was lost. Mojang City had finally been retaken.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Huskar: The spambot is beaming out from Mojang City

thepowdertoy: Shit the spambot is diverting all its resources to capture us and the FreqTrans

Team Alpha: My handheld radar detected several kitchen class cruiser heading here

Team Beta: My handheld detector detected high neutron radiation that slowly increases

thepowdertoy: Huskar go to the mountain and place this signal bouncer

--transmission started--
    thepowdertoy: For anyone who read this

Bitterholz: There is too many radio interference

thepowdertoy: The spambot isn't leaving the Mojang city because they are losing. They leave Mojang City because they are after the FreqTrans that I found inside the Science Center protected inside a safe. It looks like a FreqTrans, but actually a radio transmitter transmitting a signal that when decoded, reveals the coordinate of something in the space. So everyone that hear this please destroy all spambot that are leaving the city. I cannot tell you my coordinate now and I'm bouncing this signal out of a mountain so no one can know our location now
    --transmission ended--

Team Alpha: Now how do we move undetected?

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• * At drone factory, Nano sabers and powersuit on
    Blaster: Voice command, Activate HUD's electric detection mode

*Electric mode activates, sees Spambots coming
    Blaster: Bring it on... GAH

*Gets shot in back by heat blaster
    Spambot 1: that data we found was indead useful. Heat is the weakness of Tactanium? Pathetic Blaster.
    Blaster: We'll see about that

*Spin kicks Spambot to the ground, creates Arm cannon
    Blaster: This is for shooting me in the back you overgrown tin can

*Destroys Spambot's body, picks up head
    Blaster: How much do you know?

*liquidates hand and hacks into Intelligence and communications systems

• Sorry about the lapse, summer vacation stuff.

Executive Bolts: Jack? Do you copy? Hello? *Cuts communication* I can't find the Nosferatu on the MNOTS. D.A.W.N., do you have any theories?
    D.A.W.N.: It appears that he was in some way incapacitated.
    Executive Bolts: I could tell that. Any more specific theories? I mean, we're running on ethanol. Ethanol. We could run the fusion reactor, but I need the stupid override code for the stupid warranty void lockdown! A warranty void lockdown for railgun components. I can't believe he did this.
    D.A.W.N.: Well, the warranty was voided. Many products do actually include those types of safety measures, like our own Tomorrow, Incorporated Mining Tower Control Network Terminal, ID 25579813515.595-
    Executive Bolts: Yes. I know. I give up. Can you send him the Void Cell? Maybe that'll help.
    D.A.W.N.: Void fire magic can certainly help with many things... Energistics network connection error code 000.15698: network has been infected by hostile progffgramfdfsasssssshhshshhhh... System Reboot. Sorry.
    Executive Bolts: Well, that won't work. Call in the cavalry!

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• *Enters main construction factory
    Blaster: Hm?

*Looks at oncoming Drones
    N.I.C.O.L.E: They have edited the main programming turtle and have altered the code, they could now have millions of H1000s on their side.
    Blaster: Get to the access terminal and shut down the production. Try and see if you can return the code back to the way it was. I'll deal with the drones
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Are you sure?

*Activates a Nano Sabre and creates Arm cannon
    Blaster: Positive

• X-360: jetpack on! hey soldier up there what doing helping the spambots

soldier: spam spam spam

X-360: what the hell

*the soldier changes into a spambot*

X-360: is that supposed to happen?

spambot: spammmmmmmm!!!!!!!

X-360: ouch what is this thing made out

*spambot keeps changing material*

X-360: mmm.... how is it doing that

spambot: philosophers stoneeee!!!!!

X-360:dam it! this is the one that probably found out about the intel. if so wheres the weak point? ahhhhh let my guard down

*kicks the spam bot as it was transmuting itself*

spambot:OUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*punchs through the crack he made and rips the stone out*

spambot: SHUTTING DOWN.....

*the spambots body falls to the ground*

X-360: right then time to destroy the rest

• Huskar: I have an idea. We could hijack one of the spambot cruiser and use it to go to space

thepowdertoy: That is a good idea, however how do we get up there?
    *a cruiser hovered near us and air dropping several spambots*

thepowdertoy: Wait if we could force the spambots to land... alright here is my plan
    *several minutes later*

thepowdertoy: Spambot I'm here here heere! catch me

Spambot: Now I will catch you
    *thepowdertoy getting handcuffed*
    *enters a shuttle*
    *shuttle lands on the cruiser*

Spambot Boss: Now give me your FreqTrans or you, Mojang City, your friend and your beloved Minecraftia will be destroyed!

thepowdertoy: Its in my back pocket get it now

Spambot Boss: Now I can rule the universe

thepowdertoy: aghanim override 13000 asdf
    *the FreqTrans exploded in the Spambot Boss hand*

Spambot: You liar! Shoot him
    *weapons not functioning*

thepowdertoy: That is a small EMP bomb destroying your too advanced weapon, now let me shoot you
    *spambot destroyed*

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• ------Initiating Broadcast------

Be advised, intel shows that spambots have been erecting bases all over Minecraftia while we have defended Mojang City. These bases vary in size, but they are all closed-circuit computer controlled. This means that we can hack these bases for use with R.E.S.P.A.W.N. beacons. R.E.S.P.A.W.N. beacons are an old relic from the First Spambot War, and are essentially teleporter beacons that teleport you to a certain place, where you can be revived. They activate automatically upon death of the wearer. The problem is that the spambots will also be able to re-overtake these bases after we take them over, so expect battles to go back and forth, and expect a very fluid line-of-battle. Remember, allways keep a respawn beacon on you when going to war!

------Ending Broadcast------

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I left the elevator, but it was on the 32nd floor. Then received wasmic's message, and I conveniently find a functional R.E.S.P.A.W.N. beacon on a desk near me. I then realize that the Spambots have taken 3 Minecraftians hostage on the 30th floor, and therefore I decide to save them. I encounter/kill 37 spambots along the way, and I descend to the 30th floor on an elevator. Once I get to the 30th room, I encounter the hostages and the spambots, one of which appears to have taken 3 times as many protein bars compared to the other two.

Boss Spambot: Give us the ransom- Both 5 million Credits and YOUR LIFE!
    Me: Here you go! *throws only 64 diamond credits*
    Spambots: PAYCHECK TIME! *They fight amongst each other for the money, while I sneak by and rescue the hostages*
    Me: You alright?
    Hostage 1: Thanks, what's your name sir?
    Me: John Mc- I mean T10a.
    Hostage 2: Thanks for saving us!
    Spambots: Wait a second- HE SCAMMED US AND RELEASED THE HOSTAGES! KILL THEM ALL! *They fire their plasma rifles at me and the hostages, and I shoot them with my tesla pistol, two spambots go down*
    Boss Spambot: Fine, I'll kill the Minecraftian! *Boss music plays*

The Spambot robot throws both me and the 1st hostage at the stairwell, I fall down the stairs but the hostage lands near the door. The 2nd hostage pleads the Spambot Boss to stop, but she is thrown out the window. The third hostage stutters a response to stop the Spambot Boss, but the Spambot Boss pulls out a gun and shoots the 3rd hostage. I climb back up the stairs, but the Spambot Boss ran out of ammo, and throws the gun at me, sending me back down the stairs.

Me: I need help here! Send a plane to bomb the entire building!
    Bomber pilot: But you'll be killed!
    Me: Don't worry, I have a parachute and a R.E.S.P.A.W.N device! Just hurry!

The Spambot Boss hears the plane coming, and throws a fridge at one of the the plane's engines, which makes it spiral towards the building. I jump out the building just in time as the plane crashes into the tower, with the Spambot Boss laughing. in the background as the plane had little to no effect. However, as the tower crumbles, the Spambot Boss is buried under a massive pile of rubble.

Me: I feel sorry right now for the hostages. *dusts off my shirt* At least I didn't die, with help from my parachute!

I get into a car, and traverse the rough terrain so I can find a Minecraftian Army base, so I can fight the Spambots on their own turf.

• Huskar: thepowdertoy what is your current situation up there?

thepowdertoy: Pretty bad considering every spambots in the ship is after me, and I'm going to breach the control room now
    *explosion*
    *several gunfire*

thepowdertoy: Alright inserting the network spoofer so no spambot will attack up...done. Alright landing this cruiser
    --Received transmission--
    Spambot Commander: Kitchen cruiser 3 do you copy?

thepowdertoy: I do copy

Spambot Commander: Why do you land your cruiser?

thepowdertoy: Uhmm a hijacker destroys our shuttle base and my spambot army has capture them in land

Spambot Commander: Acknowledge that
    --transmission ended--
    *cruiser landed*
    *Huskar and Team Alpha and Team Beta in--

Huskar: Now what?

thepowdertoy: We follow spambot for some time and we separate
    --transmission started--

thepowdertoy: Commander I think the FreqTrans is still in Mojang City requesting permission to go there alone

Spambot Commander: Why do you go alone?

thepowdertoy: I suspect they will escape when there is large concentration of cruisers

Spambot Commander: You are starting to act weird....but permission granted

thepowdertoy: Alright

--transmission ended--

• X-360: arrrr....

*X-360 grapples onto the spambot ship while dodging spambot bullets*

X-360: take this. gravi-boots active!

*X-360 runs up the ship killing the spambots*

X-360: cant stop me now

*X-360 doges a bullet in a matrix style slow mo*

X-360: gravi-boots deactive! anti-gravi On!

*X-360 starts to float mid air*

X-360: this is fun

spambot fusion: not... not for LONGGGGG long!!!

X-360: well a new crappy model so come at me

*the spambot fusion runs into the ship at blows a hole into it*

X-360: that was too easy...

spambot fusion: ahhhhhhhhh NOW now AM MADDDDDDDDDD!!!!

X-360: not mad for long though

*X-360 grabs the bots head and shoots the intel spamcore i3*

X-360: they really need to rethink there battle plans

*X-360 enters the crack in the ship*

X-360: theres no air pressure from the hole the spambot made. gravi-boots on! anti-gravi off!

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, I can't change the program, they have blocked my access to the turtle. It's also getting harder to keep production off
    Blaster: Activate the Self Destruct then, we're getting out of here.

*After base is destroyed
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Looks like we found out what happened to the other cities, wasmic has just sent out a transmission saying that the spambots have created other bases around the planet. However, the spambots have left Mojang city according to the transmission so at least we have made some ground.
    Blaster: We can't keep going like this, we need a plan. Let's head back to the city, we'll get everyone together and come up with a battle plan.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Should we try and establish constant contact with Bolts, Drake and Porygon-Z as well?
    Blaster: Yes, we need everyone's help with this.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, what did the Spambots find out about the powersuit?
    Blaster: They found out about the strengths and weaknesses of the powersuit and the failed attempts with the Philosopher's stones.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: It could be worse.

*Looks to where the factory was
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Without that factory, we don't have access to a constant supply of ground forces.
    Blaster: Unfortunatly, all the other barracks are to far away and the mobile one is built into the MkIII, but with her in a spaceport... Come on, I think I have a plan.

• X-360: right then lets how to control this spambot ship. mmm...

*X-360 press's a large button and the ship starts to fall*

Computer: Reactor destroyed
    Engine off
    Everything else ok
    X-360:this thing is hard to steer..... oh crap

*X-360 starts to run up the ship and jumps off and uses his jetpack*

Blaster: What the hell is that falling out of the sky

X- 360:Coming down

*X-360 lands on blaster*

X-360: sos about that

*the ship crash's next to them *

• *Emerges from rubble
    Blaster: *Cough *Cough. Glad to see that the rubble shield is working. N.I.C.O.L.E, you there?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Im here

*Emerges from rubble
    N.I.C.O.L.E: You build a rubble shield in this armour as well?
    Blaster Just in case.

*Heres sound
    Blaster: Huh

*Sees X-360
    Blaster: Stop

*Creates arm cannon, X-360 stops
    Blaster: Who the hell are you and where did you get your pilots licence?

• Blaster: Who's side are you on?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, this was a spambot ship
    Blaster: More to the mystery

*Charges cannon
    Blaster: Tell me which side your on, if your with the spambots, you will not live to see the bottom of this hill. TELL ME!

• X-360: yours of course. its a LOOOOONNNGGG story how i got the ship.

*X-360 looks at the broken spambots in the ship*

X-360: well i was only trying to hijack it but i did not know how to fly it and i accidentally destroyed the reactors in it so the engines stopped and so i "landed" but one thing is that the spambots seem desperate they are trying different models out like fusions and such.
    i found intel on the philosophers stone and 1 spambot was using one. the intel i found was on a old broken Admin ark ship. it looked like the spambots hacked it but the weird part was the file name had your name in it plus it was on about fusing humans with the philosophers stone to make a homunculus that had special powers.

• *Lowers Cannon
    Blaster: My apologies, I sure you would understand that I would question you, seeing as you came out of a spambot ship that landed on us. We need to get back to Mojang city, once everyone is there, I will explain that project with a bit more detail.