Leatherette

• Well, i love to use item frames, but i do hate to kill the cows. Thanx god, i am not a vegetarian, but i think to be a vegetarian, and kill a cow for a leather....
    Well, is there a way, for IC2 craft of any leatherette? Lots of cows will be thanful.... :D
    By the way - leatherette and tarpaulin is the materials, that really gived economic and industrial boost to human cvilization. Very... Industrial materials)

Second law of thermodynamics!

• Official Post

I would prefer an Iron Item frame made of refined iron and Scaffolding :3

• Not sure whether Gregtech has this included, but there are some leather recipes I believe. You could ask at the Gregtech thread if they do have one for leather.

Not sure, is gregtech works with the latest builds of IC2, for 1.5.2???

• Not sure, is gregtech works with the latest builds of IC2, for 1.5.2???

You don't say.

And it's LEATHER, not leatherette.

There was also a suggestion back them to do something like turning rotten flesh into leather.

• You don't say.

And it's LEATHER, not leatherette.

There was also a suggestion back them to do something like turning rotten flesh into leather.

"leatherette" = the word, given to me by the google translator, for artficial created material, imitating leather. I bet, it is the correct word. So, i dont understand the meaning of your's correction to my post. And rotten flesh is the best resource to create a fertilizer - i u ask me)

• Official Post

Not sure, is gregtech works with the latest builds of IC2, for 1.5.2???

Its one of the fastest Updating mods there are, yes.