[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• Geothermal with HV cables.

You might want to put an MV transformer before the Macerator, just to make sure that it does not receive above 128 EU/t.
    If it still explodes, then it is an issue with the addon for sure.

EDIT: Immibis, can you please make the recipe for the Sharpened Iron Plate, use the Ore Dictionary name "plateIron" or something like that? Some of us use the Nerfs Galore mod (also known as GregTech), which forces all iron plates created in the world to be his plate, which is ore-dictionary registered as "plateIron" or something like that. Thank you.

• 57.1.2:

• Added shift-click support to vacuum canners and thermal washers. Note: you cannot shift-click items into a vacuum canner.
    • Added option to use ore dictionary "plateIron" instead of iron plate item.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• 57.1.2:

• Added shift-click support to vacuum canners and thermal washers. Note: you cannot shift-click items into a vacuum canner.
    • Added option to use ore dictionary "plateIron" instead of iron plate item.

Thank you. This improves useability greatly.

• 57.1.2:

I think I missed this addition. What's the difference between an Advanced Machines thermal washer and an IC2 ore washer?

• I think I missed this addition. What's the difference between an Advanced Machines thermal washer and an IC2 ore washer?

What is the difference between an Advanced Machines rotary macerator and an IC2 macerator?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• What is the difference between an Advanced Machines rotary macerator and an IC2 macerator?

Well obviously I expect it's faster. I was kind of hoping for a summary of specs - how fast on how much power - vs. an IC2 ore washer. But I guess I can do some side-by-side tests myself...

• It would be great if you get the sounds of machines like at Advanced Machines Atomic Mod.
    So the demolition of sound, the sound of the macerator and etc ( :Macerator: , :Compressor:, :Extractor:, :Recycler:, :Canning Machine: , Thermal washer)

Maybe it's possible and a great idea for the next 1.6.4 update

• 57.2.0:

• Added sounds to the compressor, extractor, macerator and recycler.

Edit: You might be amused to know that I spend two hours trying to figure out why the sounds didn't work, and then I realised Minecraft wasn't saving my volume and was resetting it to 0 each time I started the game.

Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• 57.2.0:

• Added sounds to the compressor, extractor, macerator and recycler.

Edit: You might be amused to know that I spend two hours trying to figure out why the sounds didn't work, and then I realised Minecraft wasn't saving my volume and was resetting it to 0 each time I started the game.

That happens quite frequently to every developer.
    I once forgot to change constructor of my block to be public (it was auto-generated by eclipse as "protected") and I literally spent hours and hours trying to comprehend what the heck is going on and blaming everyone I could see...

• 57.2.1:

• Fixed sounds not looping.

Battery snot included.

• 57.3.0:

• Added Array Controllers, Array Solar/Wind/Water generators, and Array Cables.

This lets you make low-lag renewable power arrays. See the OP for more details.

Battery snot included.

• 57.3.1:

• Fixed crash if IC2's sound limit is reached and an advanced machine tries to play a sound.
    • Default idle power for thermal washers increased to 6 EU/t (was previously 1).
      Will not affect anyone who had the mod installed before, since it's a config setting.
    • Fixed array stuff being half-disabled by default.

Battery snot included.

• Hey immibis, thanks for making the mod unbuggy :) Just a few things: Whenever I use one of the machines (like the rotary macerator for example) the little red energy indicator thing in the GUI acts like it's draining when it's really not. It's not that I'm supplying insufficient amounts of power either; I've given it a steady 128 EU/tick and it still does that. It's probably just a visual but it's sorta irritating. If needed, I'll create a short video. Also, obviously not required, but any plans on updating the textures? They look a little plain. I'm no texturer because I suck at it but if you ever have time :)

Also, an off-topic question: Are you for or against GregTech? I can't tell.

• You know what would be a neat idea?

A mode (config option, and NOT used by default) where advanced machines will only ever warm up if they're processing items.

Battery snot included.

• I'd much prefer an option that scales EU/t with processing speed, so it's like the machine dynamically overclocks itself; this way it doesn't make an array of normal machines obsolete.

Would they still use less EU/operation though? If they do, I would say they still make normal machines obsolete.

My suggestion would make them only useful for mass processing, for hardcore people. Btw SpwnX, you can already change the EU/t used.

Battery snot included.