4. Xbox 360 (2) 10%
    5. Xbox (1) 5%
    6. Wii (1) 5%
    7. Wii U (1) 5%
    8. Portables(DS, GBA) (1) 5%
    9. PS 1 (0) 0%
    10. PS 3 (0) 0%
    11. Mobile phone (0) 0%

Well I just want to know what do you think about the best console of all time
    Edit: Now you can choose 2!
    Another edit: I forgot to put portables here

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

Edited 4 times, last by thepowdertoy ().

• Purely because of memories, the original Game boy advance. It was the first gaming device that I owned, introduced me to series like Pokémon (in the form of Pokémon Emerald) and it was the saddest day when my parents said that they were trading it in for a DS lite. what comes close to it was last Friday wen the battery in Emerald finally died. Yes, I know it doesn't change much, but still... (coming from somebody who never went to Mirage Island or the Lilycove department store sale)

• PC isn't a console, but anyway .. For me, Xbox. My first console with many hilarious and fond memories of gaming with friends on a dedicated machine (after growing up only with computers). Also the mods and hacks that I learnt about and performed on it introduced me to many things and likely kept me interested in games/programs, how they work, programming, and so on and so forth. It's interesting/scary to ponder where I would be if I hadn't gotten one. Good times indeed.

• For me its PS2 because well.... i have no idea probably because of GTA San Andreas that is more fun to play and cheat using gamepad instead of mouse keyboard
    And I also choose PC

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• PC, due to being the one I have used the most, and PS2 for being the console that I have squeezed most fun out of. I still play PS2 sometimes, with my little brother. Those Ratchet and Clank games, number 2 and 3, they were games of highest quality. Not like the new ones, they're just... meh.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Just looking at the poll at the moment, there's not a lot of love for the old home and portable consoles is there and no love for the PS1, PS3 or Wii. I don't own a PS3 (wish I did) but I loved the PS1 and still play my Wii more then I play my 360 (Galaxy, Skyward Sword, Smash bros Brawl)

Also, if anybody put PC in because of emulators, can you change your vote to your preferred emulator (ie, if you like a PS3 emulator, change your vote to PS3). I don't think emulators should count under PC.

• Why are PS1 and PS2 in the poll, but Gamecube under "old consoles" and N64 not there at all?
    The Dreamcast was also in the same generation as PS2, Gamecube and Xbox.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Why are PS1 and PS2 in the poll, but Gamecube under "old consoles" and N64 not there at all?
    The Dreamcast was also in the same generation as PS2, Gamecube and Xbox.

I agree, and there isn't any portables. The game gear, GBA, the Vita?

• Yes, the Wii has also given me a lot of fun, but not as much as PS2 and PC. I have never had a gameboy advance, but I once had a Gameboy Color. I actually still have it, and it STILL WORKS!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

I still have a Nintendo 64, it would work if i hadn't broke the cable which connects the console to the TV.
    If i get a replacement, it would work normally.

Edit : I got two N64 controllers and Super Mario 64 game for it.

• On the subject of consoles. What is the oldest console/ peripheral that you own. RULES: you must still own it to count but you can say that you once owned it (e.g "I once owned a Game boy but I traded it in" doesn't count) If it's a arcade Cabinet, it must still be able to play the original game that is labeled on it. Also, it must still work (needing a new battery and cable counts as working. if it can't play games then it doesn't count). If a relative owned it and you played it, that counts as your family did own it.

Starting off with a hard one, I still own a few Game and watches. All that they need is a fresh set of batteries and they can be played again.

• I think the Sega Genesis that we have still is in working order. Course, most of my games for it are now emulators on my PC, so I don't bother with controllers, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Well, my brother used to have a game boy until he lost it at a field trip, so my oldest console is PS1 that can still work