[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• How about adding some easier ways to the Advanced Chemical Reactor to get some hardly-to-get-materials (like Chrome) (This sentence seems to have a really bad grammar, sorry...)?

I already have some idea about this! In the later version I'll add some complex ore which contains Cr but you have to make new machine in order to extract useful stuff from them ~

• Rikka0_0

I have a bug with all your machines, none of them confirm to the vanilla iSided function so do not work with vanilla hoppers and have some issues with most automation systems (As alot of automation systems have now moved entirely to vanilla iSided)

Edit:

Also some suggestions (Most of these I imagine you may probably already be thinking of)
    A way to extract the Carbon and Hydrogen from Benzyl, slow and a bit expensive for little gain.

• FerroChromite ore (FeCr2O4) should generate in the Nether with generation probability like Iridium Ore.
    Recipes:
    Macerator -> 4 dust
    Grinder + Water -> 4 dust + 0.5 Chrome dust
    Grinder + Mercury -> 4 dust + 1 Chrome dust
    7 dust -> Industrial Electrolyzer -> 1 Iron dust + 2 Chrome dust + 4 Compressed Air Cells (using 512,000 EU at 128 EU/t)
    Also, 1 UU-matter + 1 Chrome dust should give 1 FerroChromite ore in an assembling machine (using 64,000 EU at 32 EU/t).

• I already fixed this bug!
    When I first develop this mod, I just test it with BC pipes, the next version it should be compatible with vanilla hopper, GT and AE

• Good suggestion! I'm going to add it!

• I won't add Chrome Ore. Also not Chromite. Both are supported if another Mod adds them, but I will not add these Ores myself.

So, I decided to suggest this ore to you (reworking somewhere else's suggestion to GT).

• I am getting weird errors with machines refusing to connect to ic2 cables (both visually and not able to receive power) I would tell you which machines specifically, but I have to re-install dropbox, and the en-mass file download is too much on my cpu and I can't run minecraft for probably a day until it is all synced up.

Also, can you show the specific amounts of liquids produced in you machines (such as the thermal cracker so that is says that 1 cobble creates 10% of a bucket of CO)

• Adding to my FerroChromite ore suggestion:
    What if the dust will require being proceeded at 512 EU/t in an Ind. Electrolyzer?
    With the GT upgrades, this can theoretically be done (after applying an HV-Transformer upgrade to the machine).

• Could you please add a config option to the next release which allows us to set the Max EU/p and EU/t usage for your industrial machines (Similar to immibis's advanced machines mod) so everyone can fit the advanced machines into the right tier for each persons mod pack.

• Could you please add a config option to the next release which allows us to set the Max EU/p and EU/t usage for your industrial machines (Similar to immibis's advanced machines mod) so everyone can fit the advanced machines into the right tier for each persons mod pack.

My industrial machines are much more expensive and sink more energy than advanced machines, my machines can accpet 128eu/t and does NOT support any upgrade(diffent to advanced machines)
    I'll add some optionss for changing the tier of Industrial machines~~~~

• Try immibis advanced machines. They have configs to change EU usage and also do not take upgrades.

It would merely be an extra level of comparability that would be most appreciated :D

• This addon is cool. I hope that it develops well.
    Suggestion: Synthetic Paint/dyes, that can be used in-place of any dye. Including the production of Titanium Dioxide for the White paints/lighter paints, and an ore, likely Ilmenite, that can be processed into Titanium Dioxide (and byproducts). However, this would not break GT balance, as the titanium would still have to be separated from the dioxide via whatever process, and an industrial blast furnace is still required to produce the titanium ingots, if a user wants to do that. It would just make the raw form a bit more common, but that is nothing to worry about (as using different mods/addons that add their own ores, including multiple types of Copper/Tin, even some Aluminum and others, does not break balance via adding more ores).

• Official Post

This addon is cool. I hope that it develops well.
    Suggestion: Synthetic Paint/dyes, that can be used in-place of any dye. Including the production of Titanium Dioxide for the White paints/lighter paints, and an ore, likely Ilmenite, that can be processed into Titanium Dioxide (and byproducts). However, this would not break GT balance, as the titanium would still have to be separated from the dioxide via whatever process, and an industrial blast furnace is still required to produce the titanium ingots, if a user wants to do that. It would just make the raw form a bit more common, but that is nothing to worry about (as using different mods/addons that add their own ores, including multiple types of Copper/Tin, even some Aluminum and others, does not break balance via adding more ores).

GT already has spray cans which extends dyes usage by 16, like painter, but for recipes (and coloring blocks in the world).

• GT already has spray cans which extends dyes usage by 16, like painter, but for recipes (and coloring blocks in the world).

But we should have an alternative to plant-stuffs, because I don't like the idea of gathering roses and dandelions just to make a hazmat suit to protect myself from the deadly radiation/heat of the extremely-hot breeder reactor under my industrial base. And I am sure that many others have found themselves in situations where they have all of the nice technology, but have to go search for flowers if they want to make a RailCraft crowbar or a hazmat suit.
    It would just be a nice addition, and useful too, that's all.