Lower luminator internal storage capacity.

• In the next IC2 Version for 1.6.2 is Luminator switchable by wrench and redstone :D

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• Official Post

Chocohead: Done :D

YAY :)

In the next IC2 Version for 1.6.2 is Luminator switchable by wrench and redstone :D

There's a next one? Is it going to be IC2 500-If or 402?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There's a next one? Is it going to be IC2 500-If or 402?

I hope IC2 118.402-lf ... is currently a lot of Bug fixes and tweaks in IC2 Repo... wait for merge with master

• I always wanted to have luminators that i can switch on/off, so i installed mcp and eclipse and modified the TileEntityLuminator to have an internal storage of 32 EU instead of 10k EU.
    Result: The luminator will remain switched on without energy for about 10 seconds instead of 2 days.

Saving the day again, uh? Hopefully this jar also contains that pretty nice fix to that texture bug you did...:P

Will give it a try asap, but you have my thanks for your effort since now.

• Saving the day again, uh? Hopefully this jar also contains that pretty nice fix to that texture bug you did...:P

Will give it a try asap, but you have my thanks for your effort since now.

i think that i forget to add the iron furnace one :P