[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• OP! GT has a 10 times more expensive one, in energy mostly ^^

Config option, make it as expensive as you want...
    I think Config is the Ultimate Weapon when you struggle with OPness Conflicts.

EDIT:
    I just understood that I coded 70 kilobytes of code for today.. I'd say that's a lot of it...
    Like a real lot.

• Official Post

I just understood that I coded 70 kilobytes of code for today.. I'd say that's a lot of it...
    Like a real lot.

That's not just a machine to make cobble right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That's not just a machine to make cobble right?

No. That's a ton of WorldGen-improvements for AU and LavaFabricator + Rock Des.. forgot the name... lemme look it up real quick...

EDIT:
    Rock Desintegrator! Way to go...

EDIT 2:
    That "machine to make cobble" took me ~10 minutes, no more. (inc. GUI, TileEntity, Texture, Block, etc.)

EDIT 3:
    Anybody knows how to add a fancy tank to a machine's GUI? I just don't really want to crack my head upon it. I know for sure that Greg just added Fluid's ItemStack + amount of it in the tank, however I want to add it like Forestry and RailCraft machine (like you can mousehover it and it will display tooltips as well as dynamic animations, etc.)

• Igneous Extruder, Rock Breaker and now Rock Desintegrator. [TE, GT, LS]
    Thats the third machine for my cobblegen collection.

TE is not released yet...
    Also, I want to add analogy for TE's Aqueous Accumulattor (I spelled it wrong, didn't I?), but it's going to be EU-Hungry and produce water from EU.
    Basically, the more EU you give it, the faster you get water.

• Official Post

Aqueous Accumulator (you didn't spell it wrong), Drains (GregTech) and now your planned machine that produces water out of EU.
    Again the third of water generators to the collection :)

You could make a special "Water pump" that extracts water out of rivers and oceans (with the ocean consuming more EU as the water is "salty"), producing water while not actually draining them.

• Aqueous Accumulator (you didn't spell it wrong), Drains (GregTech) and now your planned machine that produces water out of EU.
    Again the third of water generators to the collection :)

You could make a special "Water pump" that extracts water out of rivers and oceans (with the ocean consuming more EU as the water is "salty"), producing water while not actually draining them.

GOOD! GT HAS EVERYTHING I THINK OF!

• If you think a bit, GT has the functionality of IC², BC, RP2, TE and some other mods, but improved to be lag-free and efficient :P [Although expensive]

Lies, GT doesn't have Frames.

EDIT:
    Yay, now I know how to add fancy-tanks to GUIs.

EDIT 2:
    Since Geothermals are nerfed in IC2_exp, (from 20 000 EU to 12 000 eu from lava bucket),
    Lava Fab will produce 1 lava bucket from 15 000 EU.

• Official Post

Since Geothermals are nerfed in IC2_exp, (from 20 000 EU to 12 000 eu from lava bucket),
    Lava Fab will produce 1 lava bucket from 15 000 EU.

No... and there goes the loop with lava again.

@about frames: Yeah, thats obvious, but who knows when stargates and such things will come...

• No... and there goes the loop with lava again.

@about frames: Yeah, thats obvious, but who knows when stargates and such things will come...

I plan to add Stargates BTW.
    It's going to be a multiblock structure. And that'll be the only way you can teleport to Antimatter Universe.

EDIT:
    I'm done with LavaFabricators, now I'm adding Combustible Generators.
    It's going to be a generator that is fuelled by either Oil or Fuel or Lava or Biofuel, etc.

EDIT 2:
    Looking at my LSBlockItemList.. Wow, thats alot of items!:

• what about the semi fluid ic2 generator who can already use those fuels to produce eu? :P Maybe a multiblock variant, wich is more efficient ? :O

• what about the semi fluid ic2 generator who can already use those fuels to produce eu? :P Maybe a multiblock variant, wich is more efficient ? :O

Really?
    I didn't know of that Semifluid generator can use fuel to produce EU? 0_0
    What fuels does it support?

Good. Just checked it. It really exists and is basically what I planned...
    A whole day of work is gone. Like gone.

.. well, that got me down.

• Like I said, maybe a more efficient multiblock generator :P?

so you need coolant and stuff like that :)?^^