[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• A better way of getting it than you go mining is really needed. In a server enviroment , the whole idea of get there first, and get it all seems a tad limited to me. A config for the cost too plz. Some people ain't got time to mine hundreds of thousands of blocks in SSP. 8)
    A particle accelerator sounds like a cool idea. Maybe crafted with some antimatter, so it isn't completely unrenewable.

mine all the blocks by hand:
    Use quarries or Atomic Disassemblers. It was meant to be expensive, huh.
    Set up 6 or 7 quarries and supply then with a ton of MJ.

FrozenElite30:
    It was meant to be expensive, for game enlargement sake. Previously, GraviSuite was the limit (it was basically the most expensive item in the game), but now Quantum Ring and Multicore Solar Panel will be your limit.
    Why to make things more expensive you would ask?
    Well, if someone has played enough SSP [and haven't gone crazy about balance with GT], he/she understands that after you've reached end-game there's nothing of interest in world he/she is playing. (and here by "endgame" i mean when you've got hundreds of thousands of UUM and built a ton of frameconstructions (because frames are epic. i even want to say the epicest thing possible in MC), completed TC research tree, have million of all the resources (believe me, if you have a good computer which doesn't lag with 15000 tileentities updating, it is highly possible)) You have to start a new world, go mining (which is boring IMHO in Peaceful) and do all that startgame-specific procedures before you once again reach that duties-liberation-point when you have quarries automining for you and a wall of geothermals making a solid amount of EU for your hungry machines. And then, MassFab, once again GraviSuite and all over again and again.

mine all the things in SMP:
    Yes, i've been playing SMP for quite a bit actually and I know how fast some players clear out resources/whatever else on SMP. Hmmm..
    Particle Accelerator is a good idea too (I planned it initially, just reaffirmed my intention).

• Official Post

Previously, GraviSuite was the limit (it was basically the most expensive item in the game), but now Quantum Ring and Multicore Solar Panel will be your limit.

GregTech is the limit, with the awfully expensive but high return fusion reactors.
    You should consider playing it again with the newest version.
    Or even join kane hart's server where i am playing alongside some other forum users.
    [I can suggest to have your mod added to the pack by the way]

• GregTech is the limit, with the awfully expensive but high return fusion reactors.
    You should consider playing it again with the newest version.
    Or even join kane hart's server where i am playing alongside some other forum users.

I'm always watching Kane (he makes some really good videos, maybe even close to dw-level) and like the server and all that, but GT is just not my style. I love watching people suffering from it (and especially liked that moment when Kane understood that generator now is crafted from Steel Machine Hull instead of Machine Block and shouted "Oh Greg!". I laughed so hard...).
    I've played FTB (1.2.5 insanity) with Sentimel and... when we hit bees stage, i log onto the server and suddenly went close to Austere bees... Oh that was terrible... Don't ask me what happened there.

• Official Post

I'm always watching Kane (he makes some really good videos, maybe even close to dw-level) and like the server and all that, but GT is just not my style. I love watching people suffering from it (and especially liked that moment when Kane understood that generator now is crafted from Steel Machine Hull instead of Machine Block and shouted "Oh Greg!". I laughed so hard...).

The ones that suffer from it are not the ones that the mod was designed for :3
    I like those challenges and easily overcome them.

I got to tungstensteel already in kane server.

I've played FTB (1.2.5 insanity) with Sentimel and... when we hit bees stage, i log onto the server and suddenly went close to Austere bees... Oh that was terrible... Don't ask me what happened there.

Boom.

• Any ETA on an IC2_exp compatible update? I'm really desperately in need of Wireless Power Synchronizer. :/

The previous update has pretty much fixed WPS [i did some minimal testing with it, it behaved rather well]. My current problem is the following:
    [IC2 API] injectEnergyUnits() ignores the return value.
    If Player/any IC dev fixes it, i'll work hard and maybe during day or two fix all the other problems.

• The previous update has pretty much fixed WPS [i did some minimal testing with it, it behaved rather well]. My current problem is the following:
    [IC2 API] injectEnergyUnits() ignores the return value.
    If Player/any IC dev fixes it, i'll work hard and maybe during day or two fix all the other problems.

Wait so it works with IC2_Exp? :DDDDD (I know that without a update it, IC2_Exp energynet will crash with Ic2_lf machines.)

• Wait so it works with IC2_Exp? :DDDDD (I know that without a update it, IC2_Exp energynet will crash with Ic2_lf machines.)

Actually I've already uploaded some devbuilds for IC2_exp. List through pages of this thread.

EDIT: right here [Addon v1.118 for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v0.9 - Adding a ton of End-Game targets & Level-Up-ing max tier of IC2

• Like ChickenBones said:
    Logs or it didn't happen.

hm ? :(

• Wher this line ??? when i uninstall advanced solar panels i have error with forestry , eh sorry but advanced solar panels and foresry i like better