[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Got a question about the wireless energy transfer? Should it work accross dimension or is it intended that it only works if the sending and receiving part is in the same dimension?

Tried to transfer energy to my mining age but i couldn't get it to work. The same setup works if everything is in the same dimension.

• Got a question about the wireless energy transfer? Should it work accross dimension or is it intended that it only works if the sending and receiving part is in the same dimension?

Tried to transfer energy to my mining age but i couldn't get it to work. The same setup works if everything is in the same dimension.

You forgot a chunkloader. And yes, cross-dimensional energy transfer was meant to exist.

• I got chunkloaders (railcraft world anchors).

The age i tried to connect to my homebase, is my storage age. Using logistic pipes and railcraft chunkloaders, everything is just working fine, but i simply can't get your wireless energy transfer to work :(

• Yep, and they are working fine. I can access my storage from the overworld and vice versa.

Tried different dimensions (even the nether) but as soon as the sender / receiver is not within the same dimension, it transfers no energy.

• Yep, and they are working fine. I can access my storage from the overworld and vice versa.

Tried different dimensions (even the nether) but as soon as the sender / receiver is not within the same dimension, it transfers no energy.

Yep, and they are working fine. I can access my storage from the overworld and vice versa.

Weird is all I can say about this. I literally just tried to send Overworld -> Nether in my dev environment and it worked...

EDIT:
    Oh, I forgot:
    Which version are you using?

• Don't know if that helps ->

My server runs on forge 9.11.1.942
    Industrial Craft 2.0.287-experimental
    Levelstorage 1.1.1.-dev1

Edit: Just tested it in a newly created singleplayer world. Transferring energy from the overworld to the nether is no problem O.o

But why is it not working on my server environment?

• Don't know if that helps ->

My server runs on forge 9.11.1.942
    Industrial Craft 2.0.287-experimental
    Levelstorage 1.1.1.-dev1

Try Wireless Conductors instead of PSyncs. They have much easier logic and thus should contain way less bugs, if any.
    They are point-to-point, so should work for situation you specified.

I don't even guess of reasons of bug you're experiencing. Need to look into the wirelessness mechanics, and probably rewrite it. (rewriting is my passion nowadays... that's true)

EDIT:
    Oh, does it only happen on servers? 0_0. It makes bug even more enigmatic...

• Just tested it in a newly created singleplayer world. Transferring energy from the overworld to the nether is no problem O.o

But why is it not working on my server environment?
    How are the frequency cards are working?

• packet issues?

What packet issues?.. I don't use packets for wireless energy transfer at all.
    I basically have a List<Entry> that is emptied in the end of the tick. At the start of each tick WirelessPSync tries to add itself into that List, thus the List of available Psyncs is always reliable in the middle of the tick.

@how frequency cards work:
    They are related to Wireless Conductors. You basically rightclick an empty frequency card on a wireless conductor and insert it into the other. (you need to click on a receiver and insert the frequency card you got into the transmitter)

• Official Post

I dont know how you are doing this, but I have one static HashMap containing all the IDSU Storage Data, and the IDSUs are just accessing said Map. That way I have to just load the Values on startup and the IDSUs then fill up their Storages on one Side, and empty their Storages on the other. And when the Server stops (and every few 1000 ticks, just to be sure) it is writing the IDSU Values to the Worldsave.

• @how frequency cards work:
    They are related to Wireless Conductors. You basically rightclick an empty frequency card on a wireless conductor and insert it into the other. (you need to click on a receiver and insert the frequency card you got into the transmitter)

The wireless conductors work fine O.o and without problems cross dimensional.
    The wireless power synchronizer not!

Problem with the conductors right now, how much EU/t can they transfer? It seems it's slow as heck?

• The wireless conductors work fine O.o and without problems cross dimensional.
    The wireless power synchronizer not!

Problem with the conductors right now, how much EU/t can they transfer? It seems it's slow as heck?

512 EU/t or 2048 EU/t, I don't quite remember. I basically nerfed them in favor of PSyncs.

• Alright, I just want to verify something before posting up a crash report, 1.1.1 dev 1 should work, right? I can't seem to even get it to load to the point of giving me the config for disabling the dynamic config stuff you have going. The version before it works, but I was hoping to toy around with the latest version.

• Checked the forgemodloader log on my server and found this ->

2013-11-03 15:24:03 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: makmods.levelstorage.tileentity.TileEntityWirelessPowerSynchronizer@3d3759a2 (makmods.levelstorage.tileentity.TileEntityWirelessPowerSynchronizer@3d3759a2) was added too early, postponing

• So if this happens twice even while loading the areas, it's ok?