Gregtech & TerraFirmaCraft

• Are they compatible? I'd love to make a 1.6.2 survival world with these 2 mods as "core" ones

• Official Post

Terrafirmacraft used to completely screw up the ore dictionary, and I expect it still does. They might work, but no guarantees.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Nope. From what I can tell, TFC is still very much stand alone...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Like BTW, i guess.

On that note, I herd rumors a while ago about BTW being compatible with Forge, has there been any developments?

• On that note, I herd rumors a while ago about BTW being compatible with Forge, has there been any developments?

No, that was some hack that LexMatos did to spite Flowerchild. It was called 'Better with Forge,' and I don't think it's active anymore...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.