IC2 Gregtech Server [1.6.2]

• Just download the mods / configs folders and replace them. Enter the folder and at the top right corner there is download. Press it and choose ZIP.

• No copy the folders then just put them where the empty folders were and you should be good to go. Dump your Minecraft and start off fresh with forge to make sure that's working then do what I said and you should be good to go. Also the updater gotta go in your computer and not your minecraft and don't run it in dropbox ever. After you do put the folders manually and gave the app the place of both your ind. folder from the dropbox and the Minecraft folder you can use that to update from there. You'll just need to click update once there is a update.

• Ok the mystcraft book is at my base which you use styl1sh's link book at the nexus and leave his house behind he house on top of the hill is my house which is made out stained clay.

Go up there and in the back of the base you will see a mystcraft setup, the book iam in the is the 2 nd from the right - the coke over side.

ill just keep waiting for someone to be on at the same time, thanks for the help.

• Official Post

Can we have a force field mod please? We had advanced repulsion, but I guess we don't anymore

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Leave the port forwarding... just make sure in the config you have Querry enabled and password for it set (must be the same you specify in the website). Note that the password is not an option there so you must enter it yourself. Search google for querry password on MC servers.

• Yea don't worry I'm going to do a stress test on one of their 2GB servers once the last couple of dollars rolled in from the maturation process. Because it's is really the world corrupted or is DoanVPS really overselling their "8 hyperthreaded CPU with 16 uqiue threads"? I'm going to find that out once I do once the last couple of bucks rolls in.

• Yea don't worry I'm going to do a stress test on one of their 2GB servers once the last couple of dollars rolled in from the maturation process. Because it's is really the world corrupted or is DoanVPS really overselling their "8 hyperthreaded CPU with 16 uqiue threads"? I'm going to find that out once I do once the last couple of bucks rolls in.

As I told you the world is corrupted, but I understand your reasons ^^ If the map is restarted, please tell me so I can come and play some if possible ^^