DrZhark's Mo'Creatures VS GregTech who is more overpowering

• Technology VS environment 9

1. Would great tech be too powerful and easily overwhelmed any model that comes at the technology (6) 67%
    2. Would more creatures be too powerful for any technology to take it and simply crush it (3) 33%

With deep monsters schools and other creepy things it mocreatures the
    power of the monsters is to create for any mod to handle could be great
    technology and okay nests of great tech really stand chance against all
    this? Or will the mighty great Actually defend this all off with the?
    Another possibility that the great work creatures would destroy them and
    no technology stands a chance against the onslaught.

• Official Post

Mo creatures is pretty much just ambience. Good mod, a little derpy, but fun. Would choose GT over Zharks anyday though.

• It can add a few rather nasty mobs as well. Ogres smashing straight through your base isn't pleasant.

Though the two mods are way too different to be comparable

• Official Post

Ogres can be such a bitch, but so can random Power overloads and your base being nuked because your matter fab had 1eu/p too much.

• Official Post

With the new EU system there is only current, so putting an extra solar panel on the line causes it to go up by 1eu/p :(
    Also, mass fabs exploding is now nuclear.

• And just to let you guys know that these two mods are actually in a mod pack called shadow chapter mod pack. So really it's only the core of a bigger war of environment versus technology.If anyone is confused about what's going on if you take the overpower of Greg tech VS Mo'creatures

• Official Post

And just to let you guys know that these two mods are actually in a mod pack called shadow chapter mod pack. So really it's only the core of a bigger war of environment versus technology.If anyone is confused about what's going on if you take the overpower of Greg tech VS Mo'creatures

You probably know that to achieve GregTech "power" you must work (very) hard for it, therefore it is not that "OP".

• With the new EU system there is only current, so putting an extra solar panel on the line causes it to go up by 1eu/p :(
    Also, mass fabs exploding is now nuclear.

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

I think what the OP was going for is Tech vs Nature who wins?

Godzilla vs Nukes who wins?
    Mo'Creatures vs Gregtek who wins?

this is a good way of say it

• If you want to see how this all works, this war between technology and mobs. So figure up within the and join the war

//RichardG edit: modpack link removed, definitely spam

• (Yes, I know this is 3 months old, but I couldn't resist this reply)

Gregtech, obviously. The Fission reactor would eventually create a Quanto-Endic singularity which would inversely implode any Mo'Creatures mob that dares enters within range, thus infinitely feeding itself until it engulfs the entire Minecraft universe! :D