IC2 Experiamental Add-On for NEI

• I was wondering if there is an Add-On for NEI that adds the IC2 experimental recipes, whenever I click an IC2 item for the recipes it chows a blank crafting grid with the item I clicked in the product area. Does updating to the Newest NEI fix this, or is there a secret wiki somewhere that has the new crafting recipes?

• I was wondering if there is an Add-On for NEI that adds the IC2 experimental recipes, whenever I click an IC2 item for the recipes it chows a blank crafting grid with the item I clicked in the product area. Does updating to the Newest NEI fix this, or is there a secret wiki somewhere that has the new crafting recipes?

Update NEI and CodeChickenCore.

• After you update there will still be a few recipes that don't show up, like to get old-style cells put tin plate in metal former set to extrude, and to get empty nuclear fuel rods do the same with iron plate. This is normal and just waiting for IC2 devs to fix it.

• After you update there will still be a few recipes that don't show up, like to get old-style cells put tin plate in metal former set to extrude, and to get empty nuclear fuel rods do the same with iron plate. This is normal and just waiting for IC2 devs to fix it.

Its not so much something the IC2 devs will fix AFAIK that will be fixed when NEI plugins (which is what makes NEI show most of the non vanila crafting recipes such as rolling machines and such) updates to include the recipes for IC2 experimental however with a lot of things in IC2 changing it may take a little while for NEI plugins to update to include the new stuff.

• Its not so much something the IC2 devs will fix AFAIK that will be fixed when NEI plugins (which is what makes NEI show most of the non vanila crafting recipes such as rolling machines and such) updates to include the recipes for IC2 experimental however with a lot of things in IC2 changing it may take a little while for NEI plugins to update to include the new stuff.

Ok looks like I was completely wrong about this the latest build for IC2 exp has NEI plugins for ore washing plant, metal former and thermal centrifuge.