[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Why don't you just use the Forums Upload Function for things like that? Mediafire is not a good Idea. You can always upload zips to attach them to your Forum Posts.

I like seeing the downloads go up. And, I don't really like using the forums attachment system... I have some bad memory's about it...

• Official Post

What do you mean with "seeing the Downloads go up"? That File is way too small to see anything uploading.

Since I also have a mediafire account, i can explain :
    Mediafire shows how many times a certain file has been downloaded.
    For example, my windmill engineering map which explains the compact setup has been downloaded 2386 times so far.

By the way, attachments also show how many times it has been downloaded.

• Since I also have a mediafire account, i can explain :
    Mediafire shows how many times a certain file has been downloaded.
    For example, my windmill engineering map which explains the compact setup has been downloaded 2386 times so far.

By the way, attachments also show how many times it has been downloaded.

I just like Mediafire more. :P

• well, while I was waiting on this mod to update, I decided to try to import my 1.4.7 world into 1.6.4.....turns out I have to preset the thing for the transfer:
    1. pick-up every energy storage block I had, I also did machine just to be safe, but I found I could leave the cables and geothermals down....otherwise every chunk with a storage/machine in it got regened....
    2. I lose ALL my liquids in my tanks...this has a two fold effect.
    I. I lose all my biofuel/fuel/apple juice/seed oil/honey. No big deal here. I just created a whole bunch of wax capsules to hold the liquid I wanted to bring over
    II. the bad part....this also affected my RC boilers, but they retained the heat level so as soon as they received water...KABOOM!
    sigh...but at least I can quickly disable the boilers by breaking them down.
    everything else seemed to transfer correctly. well almost. I also had to delete my TF maps, but that dimension is going to be regenned so it's no big deal
    Now I just need this mod and I'll really be able to take off. I'm not doing somethings because of this.

• Makes me cry when I see this. ;( But, on a good note. You can use Transducers while you wait for this mod to update. :D

• Makes me cry when I see this. ;( But, on a good note. You can use Transducers while you wait for this mod to update. :D

not a chance. I'm still in 1.4.7. This was just a test run so I can really get moving when I do update, and I'll learn IC2's updates as well as a few others. I picked up a few more mods for 1.6.4
    I'm just not going to get deep into the bee breeding in forestry as some are from an add-on that didn't update nicely.
    I am going to build my tree house using sequoia trees for supports. (They have a lot of wood for one tree, 333 per for a stock sequoia)

• not a chance. I'm still in 1.4.7. This was just a test run so I can really get moving when I do update, and I'll learn IC2's updates as well as a few others. I picked up a few more mods for 1.6.4
    I'm just not going to get deep into the bee breeding in forestry as some are from an add-on that didn't update nicely.
    I am going to build my tree house using sequoia trees for supports. (They have a lot of wood for one tree, 333 per for a stock sequoia)

Ah, makes more sense now. :)

• now I just have to decide if my tree house will be 33x33 or 63x63....(I'm going to cheat a little and use the BC filler to make the floor which is why I'd limit it to 63x63) I want a dead center block in the house.
    And I have to decide if it will be two story or just one. Though I may make "little houses" under the main house on each tree support...

• now I just have to decide if my tree house will be 33x33 or 63x63....(I'm going to cheat a little and use the BC filler to make the floor which is why I'd limit it to 63x63) I want a dead center block in the house.
    And I have to decide if it will be two story or just one. Though I may make "little houses" under the main house on each tree support...

Ha, I start finally playing on my own world now. :)

• Ha, I start finally playing on my own world now. :)

I forgot one last thing. I'm going to have to delete the nether, and the TF so they'll regen as well as I will go into MCedit and delete as much of my world as I can so it'll regen and I won't have to go as far to get the new stuff....

• Hell, people play survival, only me not? :D I dont start MC about week :D My friends gonna kill me, cause I promise then I'll do update to 1.6.4 before 5 days :D
    I have no time and no taste to do it.

btw. master - Works go good, relatively :D If I don't count 113 bad tries with obfuscating Buildcraft for use it in my dev mods like IC2 :P :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}