[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Official Post

How long is a bit? I can't wait :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Lag-tastic. :( I'm gonna stream again later if I have time, and when I'm prepared. :|

EDIT: Turns out, my computer is really a piece of shit, and can't run Firefox, Open Broadcast Software, and Eclipse all at the same time. :( So, I'm never going to stream again, unless I get a new or upgraded computer. :( This is going to take place years from now. Damn money problems.

• Back to basics.

Becasue of some issues in my DEV-Enviroment, I suppose to delete all of my stuff what I made. Great, unexpected. Without some copied files away.
    So, go into it again. Also, textures are done, few more things coming and you know, we need to resolve problems so start play with some variables, Strings and JavaMath.

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I have everything back. Except of newest build, so I download it and laterly doing some middle-saves. I dont want see this problem with "deletion" again :3
    Im glad we will be able soon release this addon in full, un-nerfed version so we can consider to 1.7 at all. Becasue at least 50% of code in forge has changed, so we will need to do big update :D

Sometime I ask myself: "Have it prize to do it now? What about 1.7 which is pretty sure coming to our Dev stuffs :D"

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• How did you manage to delete it? Yeah, we will have to do the big update soon, only when the other mods required are updated. :) And, when we have a some-what stable build for 1.6.4. Only when the important things of the mod actually work. Like, the pipes, and the pneumatic generators. :P I'll fix those later If I can.

• Well, I delete it weird way. I have my dev in C:/folder/Development and I dont recognize that, hit delete button and empty trash can.
    After I realize then I had there dev enviroment. Well, Ive gor almost everything back. Laterly, if Ill go back from work, I will resolve it and try to work on somethin' what needs to be done. You can unfortunately leave me something what I can do in PM or here :3 Thnx :3

• :| Maybe you should place your dev folder in a different place? And, yeah. Sure. Just leave any messages for me, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

EDIT: So, later when I have time, I'm gonna install Ubuntu on my computer, so I can dual-boot windows 8 and Ubuntu at the same time. :D It also means that I *might* be able to stream if I do install Ubuntu. :D If I do screw it up, I can always make a back-up. :P

* Means that I might be able to, while I might not. 50 / 50 chance it will work.

• This is why coding takes forever to do. :| Those people how some-what know java, understands what I'm talking about. Trying to return a number method in a void statement. Yeah, I know I still need to fix some things. Like, actually getting the code to do something. Like increase the piston speed. And, yes I know I made a typo in java. Can you blame me? I'm tired people. Tired of school. Tired of this stress...

• This is why coding takes forever to do. :| Those people how some-what know java, understands what I'm talking about. Trying to return a number method in a void statement. Yeah, I know I still need to fix some things. Like, actually getting the code to do something. Like increase the piston speed. And, yes I know I made a typo in java. Can you blame me? I'm tired people. Tired of school. Tired of this stress...

go relax before you have a melt down. go nuke something in MC.

• Take a nap then.

My house fucking sucks. I have bed bugs now. Do you think I wanna sleep on my bed? Sorry if this post sounds like I'm angry or something. :| I'm really not. Only tired and some-what angry at my parents for keeping me up for most of the morning. I also can't find any good music. Can anybody recommend me something that's, dubstep, house, or almost anything electronic? Also, don't visit the minecraftforums.net EVER. Most of the people there suck. Killing dreams, bashing other people's ideas, trolling people (I can't say that I haven't done it yet. Meaning that I have trolled on there.), all sorts of dumb people on there.

• Official Post

My house fucking sucks.

I read that as horse at first

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.