[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!

• Little update on the status: Today I am beginning with a Packet Handler, the last thing needed to be finished for 1.7.2 (although it is already functional except for wrenching my machines). Updated Recipes are about 50% done (not having NEI sucks, so I dont know if I wanna do that without it..it's not out for 1.7.3 yet right?). A little rework on the Wool Dyer as well as the Crystalliser is yet to be done. That's what will be involved in the first release for 1.7.2 before I add new content.

• I tried crystallyzer (with GregTech installed). NEI says that to crystallyze 2 coal I need 6000 EU. But it took 76800 EU (12.8 times more). I provided power from CESU through insulated copper cable into crystallizer, having one transformer upgrade. Mod versions: all the most recent 1.6.4 IC2, GregTech, Unidye. Is this a bug or a feature I don't know about yet? :)

• Official Post

Does Unidye need Gregtech or something, as trying to use it without it causes this:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What about 1.6 though? I can't use Unidye without Gregtech? Which items does it want anyway, I could always Minetweaker them in.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• UnidyeCrafting at line 637 onward you see that I get lists of ItemStacks from the OreDictionary. The important are the "output =" lines. There I try to get ItemStacks registered as "gemCoal", "gemLapis", etc. Without GT, some of those are not present. Meaning you'll have to register those.

• Official Post

OK thanks.

Why are Enderpearls under cyan dye not green?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Minetweaker registers to the ore dictionary too late so it still doesn't work :( No Unidye for me :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Awwwww ;(

I see this too much.

• I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. I am guessing it depends on some kind of downloaded file which maps the methods to their obfuscated names which isn't available anymore..either that, or it just broke without me touching it for a while.

• Hello Linus,

Here is another stacktrace, looks like the crystalizer is throwing a nullpointer.

• The server doesn't crash due to that, right? Greg prevents that, doesn't he? Is that bug somehow reproducable? Because around those lines of code, I have a != null check for just about everything. So no clue what it is.

• The server doesn't crash due to that, right? Greg prevents that, doesn't he? Is that bug somehow reproducable? Because around those lines of code, I have a != null check for just about everything. So no clue what it is.

Well it happened again around noon today .. and yes it seems to forbid folks from logging in.

• OH I know what it is. I don't have a null check when producing outputs for the first input slot, because that was mandatory to have filled. When introducing the permeability of crytsalliser recipes, that might have been changed. Whoops. Then it'd make sense.

Nah not that very issue, but it still was made possible due to the permutation changes. Fixed in my dev environment but unfortunately I cannot fix it on 1.6.4 anymore.
    As a temporary fix, either disable the Crystalliser or make sure you only use the recipe exactly in the order that NEI tells you.