[Suggestion] Induction furnace upgrade slots.

• Now I think is about time to make slots for upgrades in Induction Furnace. With experimental version of IC2 and new upgrades I think making Induction furnace accepts upgrades became necessary. I love all new features and i think that mod is developed in the right direction. Keep up with good work :thumbup:

• Yes of course, a medium(higher than Industrial Standard) voltage accepting, nearly instantly smelting furncace needs upgrades. - "Sarcasm" tag ~SpwnX A Sarcasm Tag goes like this /sarcasm or this #Sarcasm, also possible would be this [sarcasm][/sarcasm], not to mention you misspelled Sarcasm SpwnX ~ Greg
    Stupid me (and keyboard), although i couldn't care less about it =), grammar nazi meh. ~ SpwnX
    So now you wrote more than I myself in my own post!

• Yes of course, a medium(higher than Industrial Standard) voltage accepting, nearly instantly smelting furncace needs upgrades. - Sarcarsm tag ~SpwnX

There are other upgrade beside overclocker and transformer upgrades. Maybe Industrial furnace should be tweaked in terms of smelting speed and energy consumption. Overall you might be right. Its just a suggestion.

• IC2 now has an upgrade that works similarly to GT item valves. Add that to machine and it'll spit its products out to specified side. I dare anyone to come up with a good reason why it shouldn't have support for that :)

• Official Post

IC2 now has an upgrade that works similarly to GT item valves. Add that to machine and it'll spit its products out to specified side. I dare anyone to come up with a good reason why it shouldn't have support for that :)

Not as good as gregtech conveyor modules, because those can be put on any side and wont input things in the first inventory it finds like the ejector.

hopper!

It only works on bottom, bad for automation.

Another suggestion : make ejector upgrade programmable, so it will try to eject items on "any side, top/bottom, sides, only an specific side" [press mode key while holding it]

Another suggestion : make ejector upgrade programmable, so it will try to eject items on "any side, top/bottom, sides, only an specific side" [press mode key while holding it]

SpwnX

you know that the function is always available ? hold ejector upgrade in you hand and Shift + left klick a block face

• Official Post

SpwnX

you know that the function is always available ? hold ejector upgrade in you hand and Shift + left klick a block face

No i didn't, because i suggested it. Nor it is documented anywhere, not even on changelogs, i think.
    :P

• Official Post

So you suggest anyone to watch Direwolf20 because he has people around that can explain how the stuff works?

Player and Thunderdark often are on the server with him, Player especially, so I can't see why not.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I think the trouble of looking for the source code is bigger than asking to someone else that knows, not to mention that i would have to understand the damn code.

Also, most people don't even know what source code is.