Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I quit. I am done. It's over. I have finished. I can't even...

AFTER LOOKING FOR IT FOR DAYS IN SOME SHITTY FOREST BIOME IN 1.5.2 I FOUND BAUXITE IN SOME RANDOM CAVE NOT HALF AN HOUR INTO THE GAME IN 1.6.2

Edit: Yes, I realise it's ironic I write it in the ore's colour.

AFTER LOOKING FOR IT FOR DAYS IN SOME SHITTY FOREST BIOME IN 1.5.2 I FOUND BAUXITE IN SOME RANDOM CAVE NOT HALF AN HOUR INTO THE GAME IN 1.6.2

Noob go home

I once walked into a cave and found a canyon with Diamonds. Thats so exciting and unlikely, everyone needs to know it!

• I once walked into a cave and found a canyon with Diamonds. Thats so exciting and unlikely, everyone needs to know it!

I found a surface to lava Canyon and it had like 8 viens at the bottom. It was crazy o.o

• I found a surface to lava Canyon and it had like 8 viens at the bottom. It was crazy o.o

Thats by the Way also a reason why they should change the generation of canyons, so they aren't as easy to be used asfirst day diamond source. Because there are actually even possbile double/triple canyons with direct access to diamonds.

• No problem with that, because the ore was literally right under my house.

I my case it was the Cassiterite Vein I searched a long while for, being directly under my House.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• When I first saw "Garry" on steam, I thought we'd have a genius old-school feeling fun game :(
    On the other hand, the Stanley Parable Remake is out.

Yes, and I have the undoable achievment there! I also went 4 years into the future and got the Go Outside Achievment, and I gonna have the game running the entire tuesday tomorrow! And I would have the Speedrun Achievment, but I don't get it when I did what I should have done for it.

• Ninja topic change: I am guessing with IC², GT, forestry, buildcraft, railcraft as the major mods on 1.6.2, I should try to get all bronze age stuff and forestry farms asap?

Also: do the bronze liquid pipes need something like a redstone signal to extract?

• Ninja topic change: I am guessing with IC², GT, forestry, buildcraft, railcraft as the major mods on 1.6.2, I should try to get all bronze age stuff and forestry farms asap?

Also: do the bronze liquid pipes need something like a redstone signal to extract?

I am not that updated ón Forestry, but asap is OP.
    Yes thats a pretty good idea and I said nothing else.

• Never used forestry farms before so I don't know how much they produce. Can't be more op than MFR :P

I planned on making early MJ with peat bogs, then qucikly realised there is not thermalexpansion.

Also, are villagers now suicidal? I found a village which got zombie invaded and these buggers opened their own doors for the zombies to come on and slaughter them! Well, so much for that give 3 emeralds, get 1 Flint&Stell Trade I saw..

• Never used forestry farms before so I don't know how much they produce. Can't be more op than MFR :P

I planned on making early MJ with peat bogs, then qucikly realised there is not thermalexpansion.

Also, are villagers now suicidal? I found a village which got zombie invaded and these buggers opened their own doors for the zombies to come on and slaughter them! Well, so much for that give 3 emeralds, get 1 Flint&Stell Trade I saw..

No where near as op as mfr, but can still produce a large amount of Resources (Charcoal, apples) midgame. Greg should nerf :3

• :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:
    **HASH MATCH****
    DECODING IN PROGRESS...COMPLETE!
    PRINTING MESSAGE:

This is an Emergency Broadcast from Industrial Command STOP
    listening post 7 has been lost STOP
    Herobrine has been detected STOP
    His army is armed with unknown weapons and armor STOP
    Alkaba's location is unknown STOP
    All facilities are to convert operations into full war production STOP
    This is not a drill STOP
    All facilites are to immediately convert operations into full war production STOP
    In addition, all facilites are to Arm for both collective and individual nuclear option STOP
    This is not a drill STOP
    All facilities are to prepare for possible nuclear option STOP
    This transmission will repeat every hour STOP
    Reports will be made as further information becomes available STOP
    END TRANSMISSION

• This is not a drill STOP

Someone should make a joke drill out of wood. And when you try it, it just spams "I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT A DRILL"

• Visiting a building under construction (for my university stuff) is not that cool if some security measures are missing, as you can see:

(by the way, i'm on the picture, although you wont be able to see my face :3)