Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Pretty sure lightsabers are lasers that somehow only extend a certain distance.

And lasers are just pure light, thus, the only method it could cut through a material is to burn through it.

• Sound fixed, found a solution on steam which was not even for my specific headset model nor the game I had problems with 8|
    I'll take it.

So...Now I just need a good list of mods to explore the 1.6.2 tech tree including GT. Which mods are popular for 1.6.2? I heard TE for example stopped at 1.5.2..

• Sound fixed, found a solution on steam which was not even for my specific headset model nor the game I had problems with 8|
    I'll take it.

So...Now I just need a good list of mods to explore the 1.6.2 tech tree including GT. Which mods are popular for 1.6.2? I heard TE for example stopped at 1.5.2..

Thaumcraft 4, it is a magic mod that interacts quite well with tech mods (with GT interaction most likely coming, as there was TC3 interaction).

Railcraft, Forestry, and Applied Energistics are all good mods as well. Zombie awareness, and Hunger Overhaul (I think it requires Pam's Harvestcraft) are good mods to add a decent amount of challenge to survival.

• Official Post

Right, derp.

True, but i bet that laser heat is directed to something, instead of irradiating, like hot materials do.
    Insanely powered lasers would cut by burning/melting/sublimation , easy, no collateral effect.

• Official Post

Anyone know what this actually means and what mod could be causing it? It is stopping me from playing my modpack rather annoyingly, and I didn't have it before updating all of the mods.

Modlist:

• Official Post

Removing Zombie awareness fixed it, but then readding it doesn't cause the crash anymore o.o
    nvm, crashed after 10 mins :(

• Official Post

Guh, uninstalled it and still got the crash, just slightly different.

Hmm, wait, did 1.6.4 change anything with bats?

• Official Post

It could be. Are you mixing 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 versions?

I still got that error earlier. I updated to 1.6.4 but weirdly i am now getting a battle music crash. Apparently its fixed but not uploaded.

• Official Post

You should try this modpack:

Working fine here

Waaaaaaay to easy :3
    I tend to run my client more hardcore then anyone else on the forums! #boastswagyolo

• Official Post

The only thing about hardcore setups I do not like are hunger tweaks. I don't wanna starve like a..I don't know..for my entire early to mid game.

Berry juices are your friend

• Official Post

The best hardcore mod would be this. If you can deal with it, you are hard enough for the server.

omfg im dying xDDD