EU-Reader does not work in 2.20278 & 2.20245

• Hi,
    Well, the title pretty much says it. I've installed IC2 in a custom made modpack, with alot of other mods. MC v1.6.4.
    Right clicking with EU-Reader does nothing at all. Rest works pretty well. Changing modes with the electric wrench doesnt seem to work.
    Didnt see any other issues w/ EU reader, so im assuming its due to improper installation/conflicts/etc.
    Any ideas?

Belasting

• Just found this. Sorry.

Not sure if it is just me but I am trying out the experimental version 2.0.156 and the EU reader does not work at all. It doesn't crash the game or anything just does nothing when you click it on a msfu or wires and the like.

Correction : It seems the EU reader doesn't work in any experimental build at least from .140 and up.

• Official Post

Been broken since first E-net change, version 37 was it?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Because of the changes to the E-Net, the EU reader will not work for a long time. Ignore it for now :P

• *Push for this Thread*

Is the EU-System already finished and the EU-Reader works?

Cheers
    Dev

An Ape sing a song for an tyrannosaurus:
    "If you're happy and you know it clap your..... ohhhhh."

• Damm ;(
    But ok. Developer are no magician's. And have already done fantastic work :D
    Any Estimation? Or somewhere to look at the progress? (i saw jenkins change log, but no idea where the procces is 50%, 60%? )

An Ape sing a song for an tyrannosaurus:
    "If you're happy and you know it clap your..... ohhhhh."