Posts by Epic Lulz

Crash report.

Happens when I even look at my UUM Assembler in my test world.

Lol. I just launched MC (updated Forestry) and saw this message:
    Forestry may have been modified by GregTech. It may behave unexpectedly and some config options may not work. Do not report problems with this install!

Greg, you may want to contact Sengir about what you modified (the bronze recipe, for example)

Sense? You're talking about sense in a game where Steve can carry 36x64 Enchanted Golden Apples + Full Gold Amour, totalling a mass of 44.5 metric tons?

And, a rule of thumb when suggesting something in these forums:
    Any new ore, must have at least 8 new purposes before you should even think about suggesting it.

Well PM greg then. He may have missed the entry.
    And don't put your replies in the quotes, makes it hard for people to find them.

When did you donate? Just now or quite some time ago? Greg might still haven't notice it.

I'm not: F4113nb34st. XD

DeFence is probably one of the better addons for IC2, for me, I would install it right now, but I've been experiencing a number of problems with the "F4113n_C0r3" part of his mod. Been needing to bug him about that.... Excuse me...

That's probably because it's still 1.108

Thanks for the improvements! You are truly a nuclear scientist. I just know my way around. New list:

• Design 1 removed, because of Reactor Planner bug. Will explode.
    • Design 2 removed, because of Reactor Planner bug. Will explode
    • Design 3 removed, because of Reactor Planner bug. Will explode.
    • Design 4 removed, because of Reactor Planner bug. Will explode.
    • Design 5 removed, because of Reactor Planner bug. Will explode.
    • CSCR GregTech Style. 336 EU/t, 6 chambers, Eff 6, 800k Neutron Reflections total. 14 Quad Thorium Cells. Credits to HAYO CORP. (i.e. skavier470) for original design. Swap coolants every 5600 s (exact time 5626 s, ~93.5 min).
    • CSCR GregTech Style - Plutonium Edition . 3360 EU/t, 6 chambers, Eff 6, 400k Neutron Reflections total (I think) and 14 Quad Plutonium Cells. Credits to HAYO CORP. (i.e. skavier470) for original design. Swap coolants every 500 s (exact time 536 s, ~6.5 mins).
    • SSD's designs .

Iridium reflectors are infinite. The plus is, when you dismantle your reactor, you can reuse your Iridium reflectors!
    I have to leave now, so I'll leave this on for discussion.

List of Thorium Nuclear Reactor Designs

• Greg's Idiotproof Reactor Design, improved (not by me!). Mk.1-E7, 0 chamber (1 Quad-Cell). Mk.1-E7 2-chamber (2 Quad-Cell). Mk.1-E7 4-chamber (3 Quad-Cells). Mk.1-E7 6-chamber (4 Quad-Cell).
    • Based off HAYO CORP.'s "The Efficient". Version A (4 chamber) (Eff 6.80; With 3 extra slots to cool exhausted components.) Version B (Exactly same as A but without cooling slots.), Version C (5 chamber) (Efficiency 7, 5-chamber; Has slots to cool exhausted components too. Slots indicated by standard plating cools 8 heat/s, heat plating cools 4 heat/s, containment plating slots cool 12 heat/s.) and Version D (Copy of version C without plating).
    • HAYO CORP's DDoS/CSCR, GregTech style. Version A (Thorium/360K, requires refresh of 360K's every 5600 seconds (~93.5 minutes)) and Version B (Plutonium/360K, requires refresh of 360K's every 500 seconds).
    • SSD's designs, posted at Rick's thread. Click me .