[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Nope, only the Macerator and Pulverizer (Thermal Expansion) and the recipe from 9 tin nuggets to 2 Tin Ingots (from Thaumcraft 3), thanks..

I looked into it. Its IMPOSSIBLE that its my fault (3 locations where it wouldve been set back to 1, and the Stack gets copied multiple times). Also its the first registered Recipe, which is faulty (the IC²-one), what means that IC² doesnt implement the Oredict properly AGAIN. If it would be coded properly then other Mods, could not make Problems by changing stacksizes of OreDict-Stacks. Maybe Thaumcraft is causing the Problem with its Recipes.

• I looked into it. Its IMPOSSIBLE that its my fault (3 locations where it wouldve been set back to 1, and the Stack gets copied multiple times). Also its the first registered Recipe, which is faulty (the IC²-one), what means that IC² doesnt implement the Oredict properly AGAIN. If it would be coded properly then other Mods, could not make Problems by changing stacksizes of OreDict-Stacks. Maybe Thaumcraft is causing the Problem with its Recipes.

hmm, weird though, after I reverted my mod back to GregTech 2.53e I didn't have this problem anymore, all the recipes had returned back to normal, macerator and pulverizer gave 1 tin dust per 1 tin ingot while thaumcraft 3 gave 1 tin ingot per 9 tin nuggets...

• Got a question =D , my cape is the special kind or not? [If possible can you post pic of all capes?]

Lol. Assuming you got one without donating, I think you're already fine with a regular one, aren't you ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Got a question =D , my cape is the special kind or not? [If possible can you post pic of all capes?]

According to the code, no, only Friedi4321 has a special cape, and the pictures of the capes are easily accessible so here

1. Called "BrainTechCape"

2. Called "GregoriusCape"

3. Called "GregTechCape"

4. Called "MrBrainCape"

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I just dont overload the Armor if the QSuit-Config is identical to the regular behaviour.

I did some testing and I realize that your mod is avoiding IC2 translation like Quantumchestplate or uraniumcell (and others).

To reproduce this always, do:

1) install IC2 alone in a fresh MC with forge.
    2) in creative mode search "quantum"
    3) you will see that all body parts have blue font, and for example, the helmet text is "QuantumSuit Helmet". If you translate the lang file, the names appear translated.
    4) install gregtech
    5) in creative mode search "quantum".
    6) you will see that Quantum chest appear in white font, and the text is "Quantumchestplate" (without blank char). If you translate or manipulate the lang files from IC2, the item always show "Quantumchestplate" in white and ignoring the translation.

there are other items like that like "uraniumcell". If I install other mod.. sometimes the problem switch to "quantumhelmt", but I cant reproduce the steps.

I hope this help to explain the problem.

• When did you donate? Just now or quite some time ago? Greg might still haven't notice it.

• Well PM greg then. He may have missed the entry.
    And don't put your replies in the quotes, makes it hard for people to find them.

• Greg, have you thought about adding an extra use to your Wolfram cells? Such as combining with carbon in Electroliser/Blast Furnace to form W2C (Tungsten Carbide) a compound often used for tools, cutting blades, etc.
    Rather than using strait tungsten ingots in your current superconductor recepies perhaps W2C ingots could be used.

Could possible use tungsten as another catalyst in your industrial grinder. WS2
    Could be used for a higher yield of the rarer metals, more so than mercury.

Edit: As im not really that well versed on uses and whatnot of WS2 (Never having done anything chemistry related past High School)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungsten(IV)_sulfide#Uses

Might act as a bit of inspiration.

I haven't really though about it much past that though :P

• hmm, weird though, after I reverted my mod back to GregTech 2.53e I didn't have this problem anymore, all the recipes had returned back to normal, macerator and pulverizer gave 1 tin dust per 1 tin ingot while thaumcraft 3 gave 1 tin ingot per 9 tin nuggets...

Ok, it seems to be fixed after I updated to most recent version of thaumcraft..thanks... :D ..

• Official Post

Head to the Addons discussion for the official thread to discuss GregTech Nuclear Science.

Yeah, please. Its much better to read about it there. You know, this Thread already has more than 160 Pages!

@DonationCapesAgain: The Next Version will contain an internal CapeList-Link to my Dropbox, so that then all Capes will be updated, as soon as I'm reading my gmail at home.