Posts by Shadowlife

OMFG...
    I think this might be fun somehow, but the water part is sort of weird... how am I supposed to get any wood?
    I suppose I would need to change the amount of Buildcraft wells or so :P
    Also, visiting the nether is kinda impossible right? or do i have to stay in the lava there?
    Anyone got a proper amount of success in this?
    -Shad0w

umm, so basically even with glass fibre cable to the mars, we would have a ping that'd be only slightly better than mine at the moment? xD
    i've got an average of 800 ms and peaks of 2400 ms +... for a server that is not more than 400 km away...
    that's not very great for multiplayer...

(if the calculation is wron: IT WAS A JOKE!)
    yes because 800ms is much much larger then 180000ms -_-

Ok, I respect that. I was lucky last time. I changed my HDs some month ago, and cus it's a notebook, i had 2.5" HDs. What do you do with them?
    right - external devices. One of them got an irepairable error after 2 weeks :O
    the other one did not, and it was not the casing... probably :D cus the second casing didn't work either.
    So, if i had left them 2 more weeks in my pc, I would have lost all my game installs and backups :O

happy you... a hd is not so very expensive and easily exchangable... only the data is a problem...
    My gpu keeps crashing my pc above 110°C... which even happens with ftb packs...
    (using a laptop)
    apart from that, judging from the sys requirements, it is even unable to run NFS Rivals, and it was top notch mobile graphics 3 years ago...
    I don't want to by a new pc/laptop :(

Ouuu, ok, my fail. I only thought i remembered sth about theories of triggering a hydrogen fusion bomb by an oíntegrated nuke... but basically a nuke creates a lot of heat too, doesn't it?
    Still, looking forward to micro suns... but I think you schould make it deactivatable... Its sort of bad if you can't just shut it down... NEVER. You should add something which really takes a ton² of energy... and maybe even material to turn it off.
    - Shad0w

Got an idea... you don't cook the deuterium, you need pressure to start the fusion, so you might need an explosion, which should be safe with your supa-dupa reinforced stone...
    not only an explosion but a big explosion, even nuclear explosion... wait, that's it, you'd have to trigger a nuke or two in there to start a fusion... how about that?
    - Shad0w

Well, it might do so, but I don't really want to use a version 30 releases old...
    I'm using 340 at the moment...
    Is it that hard to fix? Well, I don't know too much about your code, so I don't want to tell you to do something really hard just like that.
    But it would be nice to see it fixed soon anyway ;D
    - Shadow

I had this too. Were there important changes in forge or ic2 since then?
    Forge log (error code only):

Minecraft crash log is the same content.

-Shadow

@ unspunreality
    You don't have IC2 installed, only the api.

Forge 7.8.0.700
    2013-05-14 11:27:04 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining file industrialcraft-2-api_1.115.310-lf.zip for potential mods
    2013-05-14 11:27:04 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod container industrialcraft-2-api_1.115.310-lf.zip appears to be missing an mcmod.info file

Just download the full IC2 mod ;D
    - Shadow