A challenge for the greatest players of IC2

• For those who think they are the best modded survivors, I would like to present a challenge onto you

The challenge is to survive underwater

The rules
    1. You are free to add in as many mods you like, however you HAVE to have them set on their hardest settings within reason (e.g you can leave the quarry option for one use only off)
    2. the minimum mods are IC2, GregTech, and Applied Energistics (Energy consumption at a minimum of 20x the default) and Mo Creatures if you can run it (For water creatures).
    3. Anywhere you go, you have to have water touching you from a water source that was there already (there is a exception to this), (you can be touching flowing water if it comes from a natural source)
    4. You are free to live in any biome that is classified as a ocean.
    5. You are allowed to make a Mystcraft age to live in provided it is as close to a normal world as possible (feel free to change the sky color and aspects like that but you cant have any symbols like accelerated or dense ores)
    6. You have to play on hardcore
    7. You can bring with you whatever you manage to gather on land in one day (and a single rubber tree sapling from a mod of your choice if you can't find one in time)
    8. You can spawn in 1x Rubber tree if you need it (if you don't find a rubber tree from any mod that adds rubber trees)
    9. You can place water sources in your house that you have made, if you live in a cave then you can't place water sources. You also cant place water sources in anything that isn't apart of your house, even if it is attached to it (such as a mining tunnel)

The Goal: Create a self sustaining house that has the highest tier blocks and items from each of the mods you have installed

Please post screenshots of your progress and how long you have survived

I have attached a photo of the mods I will be using, I may add more latter but for now its for now

EDIT: Scratch Mo Creatures for me, I cant run it.

• Why cant you just say you have to play as a morphed squid, you would drown on land

Where is the fun in that?

• His point is that you are obligated to live in contact with water, like a squid.

I bet i can find some exploits on your rules and play (almost) normally on a world.

I know these rules are exploitable, and I am sure people will find the exploits (we're gamers after all, that's what we do) What I meant by my comment was where is the fun in playing this map if you can use a squid morph or a Mo Creatures creature, it nullifies the challenge.

I should note that I played my own rules, drowned in a flooded ravine. If you play this without morph, do yourself a favor and get scuba gear as fast as you can

• Official Post

I should note that I played my own rules, drowned in a flooded ravine. If you play this without morph, do yourself a favor and get scuba gear as fast as you can

Or get lots of ladders to make air bubbles underwater.

• Official Post

Or get lots of ladders to make air bubbles underwater.

I use sugar cane under the sea for floating air pockets

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• OMFG...
    I think this might be fun somehow, but the water part is sort of weird... how am I supposed to get any wood?
    I suppose I would need to change the amount of Buildcraft wells or so :P
    Also, visiting the nether is kinda impossible right? or do i have to stay in the lava there?
    Anyone got a proper amount of success in this?
    -Shad0w

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• You have a day to get initial wood and saplings. Unlike a challenge this is based on, you can still breath air but you must be touching water at all times