Released the MC 1.2.3 port
Server will be up once the problems is fixed.
- java.lang.VerifyError: (class: ItemToolThermometer, method: damage signature: (Laai;ILyr;)V) Incompatible argument to function
- at mod_IC2Thermometer.initialize(mod_IC2Thermometer.java:57)
- at mod_IC2Thermometer.load(mod_IC2Thermometer.java:78)
- at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)
- at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
- at afq.(afq.java:80)
- at afq.(afq.java:9)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
- at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- --- END ERROR REPORT 34a08a9c ----------
Just curious how the Forge chunk loading hook works, is there any way to use this to force other chunks to stay loaded as well? I use the ChunkLoading block from Additional/Tele Pipes, but haven't run into issues with them yet myself, what sort of problems can they cause? Sorry for the ignorant questions.
The chunkloading block is using a very hacky code which is considered unsafe for most modders. Forge chunk loading makes the chunk never get unloaded(on SMP if you go far away) and also loads it incase it gets unloaded (on SSP World load). I haven't done much of a research but that should be it. Although the chunk loading hook maybe unfinished but just in case.
Thanks its not hard to do a proper bug report but a majority seems not be able to do...
I redownloaded 3.8b but my macerator still explodes with a never ending explosion. I use forge 220.127.116.11.
Edit: 1. Place the macerator on block away from the mfe and put a transformer upgrade into it
2. connect the cable -> it works.
3. Brake the macerator and the cable
4. Place the macerator again, one block away from the mfe output -> it explodes with a never ending explosion (without any cable connection or contact to the mfe)
Forge bug. Go and get forge 18.104.22.168+
1.2.3 is almost done. Just need to do a clean up on server because i accidentally use faulty codes.
Yes 1.2.3 is coming. I'm getting my 1.2.3 jar first.
although you may have to wait until forge fixes the TileEntity invalidation bug as well as some block updater methods.
Released the server.
Currently untested. So report any problems you got.
1. Congratulations on your first ic2 mod
2. I commend you for not making a 1000m eu storage block
3. I salute you on making every single Wire useless.
And thats it, the only bone i have to pick its with the Zero Waits - Zero Efforts energy transfer, but its your mod so who cares about what i say. (That is of course, if i understood completely how it works)
It's not my first though(this does not include the Induction Fix). 2 MFSUs =
2mil EU20Mil EU. Yes it's pretty useless and overpowered.
This is a addon that i've been working on this week. It's not that good but well enough to make you satisfied. This is still initial release. Expect bugs!
News: Update to 1.2.4 is slow due to a major re-write(probably will take a week and maybe released when IC2 for 1.2.5 is released). You'll find it soon.
Warning: A known bug have reported that it will regenerate the chunk the block it is in if it's full. Please becareful or your house might get incinerated.
This addon adds only one block. The Wireless MFES Unit. Be sure to break it with a wrench or else you'll lose a lot of things.
The block looks like this:
The crafting is like so:
requires 1 LV-transformer, 1 MV-transformer, 1 HV-transformer, 2 MFSUs, 1 Teleporter, 2 Ender pearls, 1 UU-Matter
(note: the recipe seems to not want to appear in Craft Guide nor NEI if you don't set enableSecretRecipeHiding=true to false in IC2.cfg but the crafting works)
The block it self stores 20m EU, accepts up to 2048 EU (EV) and can share energy through out the same block that have the same frequency. It can also be used as a 'teleport cable'
Once you've open up the GUI you'll see it like this:
It has three buttons.
is the button to open up the frequency GUI
is the button to set the output power (32, 128, 512 EU)
is the button to open up the redstone behavior screen
If you clicked the frequency button, It will show a gui like this:
Here you can set the frequency for the Block. Owner will set be set to your username. Owner is not modifiable.
Or if you clicked the redstone behavior button, it will show a gui like this:
Click the arrows to cycle through available redstone behaviors.
Oh and once the block is full it will became green
Config is named IC2WirelessMFES.cfg
contains everything for conflict handling.
default block ID = 128
default GUI ID(Redstone Behavior) = 131 (will be removed in the next update)
default GUI ID(Frequency) = 130 (will be removed in the next update)
default GUI ID(WMFES) = 129
default item id = 512
- ported to MC 1.2.3
- rewrite of some things
- shrinked the frequency gui
| SMP is not yet ready. Got a couple of NPEs in the way.
- Server initial release (untested yet)
- Fixed packet being sent when it's not multiplayer
- Fixed a ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Some changes in GUI opening code to use forge's code.
- Merged into one zip
- Initial release from all of my private testing.
Please do not use my source unless you gave me credit and ask me for permission. The source contains examples for forge packet handling as well as gui things.
Before you download USE FORGE 22.214.171.124!
Mulch heh? That would be redundant if you got forestry
Additional pipes v.32.2 is not compatible with BC 3.x. use the additional pipes v34