Posts by Queue

That's a really good idea

If you provide good enough documentation or a video, I think it will be fine. The biggest issue with IHL right now is just how complicated it is, period. For people who don't have the time to experiment, getting into IHL can be a hassle. I love the direction you are headed in, though, so I vote to keep it how it is.

And that is why the Farmer people in Bavaria (Why does it have another Name in English for fucks sake, we don't call your Cities "Londinium" or "Neu York" too!) think Power Lines are so terrible that they basically wanna have Power outages to happen, just because they feel a slight cribbling when they are close to one of those things due to the grounding...

"Modern" power networks in general are old and outdated. Especially in modern cities where the overlap of different aging networks means that construction projects take months to years of work.

EDIT: And cribbling? What do you mean by that?

+1

I did a project on this in the third grade actually, and I still have the rubber samples :P

Alex, just wanted to tell you that the last few threads on this forum have been really immature sounding. I hope that your intention isn't to come off whiny and begging, but it sure seems like it. You have good ideas, just you may want to work on communicating your concerns.

It's in the General Discussion section, so I maybe it has to do with "the rules, news and other things that could be usefull. But you talk here about the forum as well."

I would change the font of that logo at the top left of every page on the forum (in the banner). As it stands, you can hardly read the "INDUSTRIALCRAFT²".

A reskin or an update is sorely needed. It's functional, but not optimal (and hideous).