Posts by mijnboogje

That seems more like a coward's case on the issue...

come now, be polite.

now, i dont think it needs reworking. it realy is ain HUGE pain to code.
    hell i have tried to decompile and read all the text, it is REALY an complicated work of art that player made. he can be proud for good reason.

only he can decide it thou, shal i code it to this? (i dont think he wil)

aha, i see where you are going ;)

wel. it uses 6 ice per second to cool an 1840. and 7 to cool an 2050 design.

so the higher u take ur eff, (eu.tick) the more efficient ur reactor gets. (you do the math on how much exactly XD im to lazy (just woke up)

but, if u decide to use an hybrid. u can effectively cut the ice usage in half, (50% ice 50% bucket)

i think i know one, an real one.

imagine an small fugure watching you build an casuc. u mes something up and an long range mining laser cuts up all defects in the system :P

who was it? obviously its me :D

Totally need to implement this, just to fill it with oil, feed it to my Generator and then drink from it afterwards XD

However, I don't think the current Armor models would fit for displaying such a headpiece correctly :O

no? realy? i thought this was not an IC2 suggestion at all! :P

i cant believe it, an joke got an actual positive reply, i take my HAT of for that :P but i dont get it at all why it should be used MinecraftChicken

Ah I see all his usual ass kissing minions have posted, throwing there best insults great job!!. I know name calling and insults really reflect and represent the community well. That don't stop the fact that a small percent of the ic2 community run around on these forums with impunity saying and acting however they want. The only condition would be your posts and comments must be in favor of the moderators or the ic2 team , then you talk like and act like "most" of the posters above me.

oooh, so you want "best insults"

i could do that you kidyboy! grow an pair and accept that the rules are their for an reason!! i myself would be annoyed shitles if someone keeps asking me please when is it finished? and when it isnt. BUT YOU SAID U WOULD! grow an pair! (©FenixR)

its time "grabs Sledgehammer"

to hammer you to the ground!

first of all, it is THEIR forum, and not YOURS!
    second, if you dont like THEIR rules then YOU should go cry in an corner! there is not an thing that you can do, i can verry wel imagine you getting banned for this

their leadership is off? who are you to judge them? they code it for us, they test it for us. they MADE ALL OF IT for us. you have 0 right to speak like this, (freedom of speach ok)

if you think they dont do their "TASKS" right, first of all. its not an "task" its an HOBBY! they made this awesome mod for us.

i could go on like this forever, but il finish off here before i completely lose my mind.
    go cry in an corner kid!

i am sorry, i do not like it (in all my honesty again)
    as for the idea, its nice. but no, i dont see it come in IC2 core.

overal picture - idea is good, but not industrial (but the final call is al's) just giving my opinion.
    from the mod vieuw +0
    personal vieuw +0,5

what i have been working on (just writing) is an simple expansion of the system, allowing for an more deep way of using it.

wel thanx for the reply gregor,

didnt quite understand the small leters thou (im not an english expert)

it is true that it is an exploit. capable of inmense power. i have also been thinking to add an % chance the seperation of water gets conpleted.
    as for rocket science, i dont like it that much. i know there is an "hydrogen reactor" but that is just OP itself. in living form.

needs serious balancing, preventing exploits. could use your advice if you want to lend it ;)

Hello people,

today i wil be showing you an project i have been working on, for over 3 weeks and its about time i show you.
    if you are in patient of reading large amounts of text, this suggestion is not for you. it wil require you to fully read all of it
    and base your arguments on this.
    please enjoy!

it is called the hydrogen generator, an new type of energy production device which includes several high tech applications,
    do note this:
    1. it is only capable of powering MFE or MFSU storage devices. thus making this mid tier generation
    2. it expands some machine and storage devices with an additional part in its GUI.
    3. please to not point to denied idea's, this is an personal project from which i believe IC2 may benefit
    in the case it does not make it. i might create an add-on

wel, now i have pointed out some notes of what this addition will mean for IC2's machines/storage. but what is it?
    basicly it is an upgrade to the already existing generator. an hydrogen generator.
    using the purity of water makes it an completely renewable fuel source, but how wil it work?

i have been thinking about one way to create the hydrogen.
    1. electrolysis (requiring the electrolyser.)

lets start with the well known electrolysis of water, this is simply using the EU (electricity) to shock the water into 2 elements
    the O2 (oxygen) and H2 (hydrogen)
    the progres of this electrolysis wil take place inside of the already existing electrolyser, however with an small upgrade requirement.
    -recipe- (dont know)

the electrolyser will be re-crafted in an upgraded version (as for block ID isue i suggest an damage value, for example 250:924 where :924 is the damage)
    this upgraded version of the electrolyser wil no longer electrolyse water cells, but instead wil take in normal water cells and convert them
    into 2 seperate cells (wil require 2 input slots for empty cells) one containing the hydrogen and one containing the oxygen. (empty cells are refunded)
    the cost of this progres is high, it wil require an high input of energy for an surplus of energy (from this point minecraft fysics take place)
    my initial suggestion shall be that the electrolyzer now known as the (suggestions?) wil use 128 EU.tick (output of an MFE) to convert
    water cells into the hydrogen an oxygen cells. (aproximetly 240 seconds for 2 H2 cells and one O2 cell)
    now, why does it have an 2 to 1 ratio? it is becouse water is chemicly build like so: H2o (2 hydrogen 1 oxygen)

so, the 240 seconds translate into an power consumption of 30720 EU.

now, thats part one one the suggestion. the creation of fuel.

part 2 wil be the generator. as recipe:
    -recipe- (dont know)

the new generator wil only accept hydrogen and oxygen as it fuel, thus making it an hydrogen only reactor.
    the GUI wil consist of 3 slots. 2 for the hydrogen and oxygen, and one for the storage items.

this generator wil produce energy like any other generator, use heat to do X (where x is making EU.)
    now, i suggest the output of this generator to be 64 EU.tick, this wil require an burn time of 480 seconds to get out EU back, but it does not stop there.
    it wil burn an additional 60 seconds to produce 3840 EU of surplus, this wil be the profit of the process.

the water we used wil be lost in this progres and disapear in the air.

this is it.. the future of power. i hope you enjoyed reading this!

give me feedback, in the case this suggestion wil not make it. i wil continue to develop this and might even make my own add-on for this.

thankyou for the time spend reading this,