Posts by raGan

1 uranium costs 4M EU (4x UU matter). That means you can create 8 uraium cells for 4M EU. Perfect breeder will produce about 2M EU per 4 recharged cells. Knowing this and having eff. 3 reactor can provide you with infinite energy(You get 6M EU from each cell).
    So if you are really desperate, your reactor can produce its own fuel and still have great output.

So to summarize it up i am willing to spend any amount of resources to create it but i want to get maximum eu output but dont want to have to EVER cleanup a nuclear reactor accident or having to make a new nuclear reactor.

I think you are definitely looking for something like this. It's 100% fail safe - has decent output, BUT is very expensive. You may find better ideas than that somewhere.

What is exactly the best way to build a watermill to generate the maximum amount of EU unmaned?

I usually just use solar because of the easyness of them (I have made a solar flower of 41 generators connected with tin cables to a single MFU that then powers my MFSU via Glass Fibre, i was intending to made it up to 128 generators but i decided to move in my base before that)

Best way ? Any way that provides 25 water blocks around it. Like this.

I tried the other week, RedPower. It had conflicting issues with AdditionalPipes. I was only dipping my toes into RedPower for a moment, so removed AdditionalPipes for the moment.

The one problem I found with RedPower was that I couldn't find an in depth wiki like that of IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft to assist me along. All I could really find were the recipes and "this does this" which wasn't must help at all. Hopefully there's something out there that can assist new comers, anyone care to point in the right direction?

I found unofficial recipe list too. I seems satisfying enough. I mean, you know what all blocks do, what else do you need ?

Is that 400 Ice per Cycle?

Got less than 1/4 of the uranium in the reactor for that MASSIVE setup and the cable burned up.

3x Insulated HV cable(made of refined iron) won't burn if there is no more than 2048EU/p. Did you place HV transformer correctly ?(you need HV transformer)

........ 400 Ice to keep that going
    But pumps out damn near 400 Million EU
    The question is WHERE WOULD I PUT ALL OF THAT!
    Not to mention the output on that is higher than 512 so no cable can handle it.

- You would put all of that into your 40 MFSUs.
    - You probably forgot about HV cable, which can handle up to EV (2048EU/t). That should be enough.
    SO ? Are you goin to try it ?

IT IS CHEAPER, you safe Iron, Copper and Tin. It has 3 chambers and only uses 1 cooling more cell and 1 extra HD.

I think you missed "If he already has 4 chambers" part.

Edit: also i was pointing out that you should say "More expensive and/but 1 chamber less" or just "Cheaper". :P

ok, now you just all shut up and act normal on this forum.
    dont get me wrong, i dont attack anybody here, just want to say this:

this is NOT the place to solve disputes amongst one and another. be glad he is trying to help, if in an strange way.. it is helping.

if you want to argue, take it to private message!
    il rap it up here... i can go on for hours :P

FLAME WAAAAR !!! (there is a great need for insanity wolf Smiley :evil: )

On the list of reactors that is Mark-II mine has the highest output so far. (And still looking to tweak it more :P)

Actually, my slight edit of your design performs much better (try to remove that ice cube from your design).

Your design has that high output only if you constantly provide it with ice cubes. If you can do that, you should go straight for some CASUC (1000+EU/t).

Nice. Do you prefer high output or rather effectivity ?
    If you want to keep your first "child", I made slightly cheaper version for you here. If you compare it with your design, you will notice some changes to generally improve cooling and reduce cost.
    If cells are not problem for you, i suggest looking for most effective EU/t reactor somwhere around (not that old thread). This is one of reactors there.
    If you want to get most EU from your cells, this one has very good effectivity.
    I did not make the last design myself.

Lucealia - Tier II (tier so low because it needs low light level - many plants need higher)
    - Basic plant to increase production of scotophilic(likes darkness) plants
    - Average grow rate, makes surrounding plants grow faster, drops shining seeds
    - Requires light level below 8, produces light(like RS torch - 7)
    - Fertilizing, Scotophilic, Nyctophilic(shiny)
    - Looks like cut ball, color - aqua

GMAT - Tier VII (Genetically Modified Apple Tree)
    - sapling-like(bonsai) plant, fast growth speed, average apple production speed
    - Requires grass/dirt, few apples can be gathered at once
    - Not gathered apples will rot after few days, must be gathered to grow new apples
    - Plantball can be crafted with rotten apples
    - Looks like sapling, then with small red apples on it