How you deal with the Limited Uranium?

• I've never suffered a shortage of uranium, honestly. Between the miner that IC2 gives us equipped with an OV scanner, the quarry from BC mass-clearing huge amounts of terrain and gathering everything it finds, and simple cave-diving, I usually end up with several stacks of uranium waiting to be put into a reactor.

However, a proper breeder reactor setup can turn 1 uranium into 8 fuel cells, at the cost of some time and a not insignificant amount of risk if you're running the breeder hot. Which you definitely should.

• It's limited? I usually have quite the surplus of uranium. It's only since I moved into SMP and can have a reactor run for extended periods of time (go chunkloader blocks) that i'm finally using it quick enough. Load up a single chestful into the loader system (RP2 based) and walk away, when I come back the thing's usually either on it's last pieces or just finished cooling off.
    The MK-1 design I uses is sorta a Mk2-20<something now due to the pipe, cable and shutoff switch removing a few water blocks of cooling.

• 1 uranium costs 4M EU (4x UU matter). That means you can create 8 uraium cells for 4M EU. Perfect breeder will produce about 2M EU per 4 recharged cells. Knowing this and having eff. 3 reactor can provide you with infinite energy(You get 6M EU from each cell).
    So if you are really desperate, your reactor can produce its own fuel and still have great output.

• 1 uranium costs 4M EU (4x UU matter). That means you can create 8 uraium cells for 4M EU. Perfect breeder will produce about 2M EU per 4 recharged cells. Knowing this and having eff. 3 reactor can provide you with infinite energy(You get 6M EU from each cell).
    So if you are really desperate, your reactor can produce its own fuel and still have great output.

Unless of course, UUM doesnt give Uranium.
    Which is the case.

• Nargon's designs for breeder reactor, and two miners with diamond drills and OV scanners, solves that problem pretty quickly. I have more uranium than I can wave a stick at.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Agreed on the dual-mining or better thing. I have more than enough to do everything I want at the moment off of buffer and just running the initial /breeder/. By the time I'm done I'll have stacks of fuel to run frames with once the power converter for that comes in to existence.

• Nargon's designs for breeder reactor, and two miners with diamond drills and OV scanners, solves that problem pretty quickly. I have more uranium than I can wave a stick at.

Effi? And Link if you don't mind. This what I'm doing for now.

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1o10101001501521s1r11r10

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Nargons designs

I personally use the Mark II 1 B (eff 3.0) and the perfect breeder. And I now have more UU matter, than I know what to do with. As well as at least 3 full stacks of Uranium I don't even need at the moment, with the breeder running.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Found a way to fix the lack of Uranium if you want to avoid using breeders XD
    Long Live Thaum Craft!

How? Can't duplicate it....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• He has an old Version, where this was possible.

Fie... and here I was hoping for more nukes to carve my landscape with... (lol)

But hey, if people want to use limited resources for energy generation, go right ahead.. *engages biogas/hydro reactor*

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Fie... and here I was hoping for more nukes to carve my landscape with... (lol)

But hey, if people want to use limited resources for energy generation, go right ahead.. *engages biogas/hydro reactor*

*turns on cheat mode and spawns in a stack of unlimited uranium :D*

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"