Posts by masterzh

I have few questions about Nuclear Control possible features:

1. Make possible to reset Energy Counter with RS signal.
    2. Use of Range Trigger on E.C.
    (example of use 1+2 - Monitor ARS-EMP[EC] and signalize "charge" when it reach 1 000 000EU[RT] reset[EC] and all again...)
    3. Array Location Card for Average Counters.
    4. Maybe stupid question but can Range Trigger work also backwards then its stated in OP(Starts at lower value and stops at higher)?

I don't see what's wrong http://i.imgur.com/OoAPmGf.png Tested in singleplayer and on a server
    Give me more details:

MC 1.5.1 [MultiMC]

industrialcraft-2_1.115.307-lf
    IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1b
    minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.2.682

Energy sensor kit don't work for me either. I was bit surprised no1 noticed such bug. Basically it just open GUI[right click with E.S.kit in hand] on MFSU/MFU/batbox and don't create card. I tried different versions of IC2/forge but with no luck.

Hi all IC2 fans!
    ==================================
    I apologize if it was already discussed in another thread.(which i didnt find)
    This topic is not to be taken as disgraceful/disregard of new nuclear rework. I am looking for other players opinions about reactor cooling process not about functionality, efficiency, cost, new more options for designs but possibilities to make cooling process cool.
    So generally less important thing to talk but meh i want to know and i care.
    Please excuse my bad English if possible.
    ==================================

Hopefully most of you will understand my point of view and give me some new thoughts instead of yelling and calling me crazy(which can be true).
    Generally there are 3 things which bother me in new "nuclear revolution"

1. [External cooling]
    2. [Internal water cooling]
    3. [Internal ice cooling]

First of all i am not any kind of "nuclear reactor nerd", i didnt invent hundreds of amazing nuclear designs and didnt even test most of them. So i am most likely just big "Nuclear stuff fan" which love to play around safety RP reactor devices/R overflow/nuclear control/R security etc. I started working on my huge project which was just ordinary nuclear powerplant(400x600) and recently end up as whole jungle island with underground evil base complex@HIVE AND nuclear powerplant. I like to organize machines/factories/control rooms/farms in less mainstream style(not like many players copy everything DW20 do)- fancy and many times even useless but more cooler... 1 of my most original (at least for me) ideas for final reactor was adding RP pumps to physically flow water around reactors from tanks, cooling and circulate in different related systems. Even when i heard about disabling this feature i had no worries to keep and use this system. But taking away water/ice cooling really harmed my plans to make lot of cool complicated systems as support for reactor. I am not talking about timer>BB>snowman device in corner of the room but huge halls full of pipes, ccsenzors, touchscreen displays and machine walls covered with RP signal lamps and microblocks like Mauricio Matosdid HERE . I know you can make the similar build "reactor components factory" but its not the same for me. Constantly feeding and controlling reactor cooling systems is for me more fancy (again i am not comparing new version possibilities or practicality) and i cant see any way to make similar system with new version.

Call me "old-fashioned" but i didn't sad those "cooling changes" are bad. I keep open mind to listen "both sides" and dont judge until i played enough with both. Maybe is every1 happy and its just me? Share your opinion if you have some experiences and understand my point of view on these changes i will be grateful.

MasterZH
    :thumbup:

Didnt had much time today anyway little progress by adding basic shape of " my office " 8)

[EDIT] and again for today update :D

Double elevator(RP2 engines) system planed on both sides of "high arch" thing which will serve as my personal VIP office.

Dunno if its too much futuristic looking still "basic shape" design.
    There will be also parking lot, lighted roads in front of building, fountain with ice melt system same as for building roof.

Little progress on lights control tower:

(click to enlarge)

prepared slots for next builds...
    (click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

door system...
    (click to enlarge)

inside lights control tower..
    (click to enlarge)

roof beacon...
    (click to enlarge) ANIMATED

test room light start...

Test room console pop up

main roads light system/snow melt...

You can't change color in the current version, but I like your idea, so I'll probably add this feature in the future.

Wow thx :) i have big plans for control screen which will show all kind of stuff about whole komplex and many reactors too. (i was planing to do it with RP lamps now i have even better solution)