Posts by nuttyprot

Sad to hear that, but it' your call. But would you know if anyone would be interested in picking it up? Maybe one of the guys on this forum?

Also, I hope you can add a Twilight Forest texture pack, but it's your call whether do make it or not.

If anyone wants to take over support for that mod feel free, sadly I don't know anyone myself.

With regards to Twilight forest I know I said I would be supporting ftb pack but sadly this is looking less and less likely as I am really struggling to keep up with updates for the packs. Maintaining them is getting to be more and more of a handful I have a couple more pack I want to do then for my own sanity I will be making no more packs as I cannot manage anymore.

May seem like a strange question but can some 1 confirm this the most up to date version of IC2. The reason I ask is I got reports of my texture pack being outdated yet it matches this version of the mod exactly.

Happy new year texture pack progress report

Happy new year

First of all let me wish everyone a happy new year. I personally cant wait for the new year as the last year has been horrible one for me to be honest with my mother passing and a fair few other things never going well for me.

Texture pack progress report

You know how I said before Christmas that I was going to take a break sadly this never happened as I was keeping an eye on mods that got updated. Over the last few weeks a ton of mods have been updated and I realized if I took a break I would fall way behind on keeping my packs updated. Below is a list of texture packs that I shall be releasing updates for on Friday most of the work is done but sadly I don’t have time to upload them before then. Also if some of the mods get updated before then expect the texture pack for that mod to be delayed slightly.

Red Power 2
    Computer Craft
    Extra Bees
    Forestry
    Modular Force Field System
    Mystcraft
    NP Smooth
    Nuclear Control
    Portal Gun
    Railcraft
    Thaumcraft

A new texture pack incoming

Being a huge fan of Direwolf’s lets play I could not resist doing Thermal Expansion texture pack you can expect this to be released on Friday along with the above updates. I shall be working on other texture packs for other mods that Direwolf uses.

Some bad news Discontinuing support for a mod

I know a few people will not like this but I hope you understand my reasons for this. I am discontinuing support for Greg Tech mod. The reason for this is because its just to much work to maintain. This mod gets updated very very frequently and every time it contains a ton of new textures. Because of this by the time I have finished one update the mod has updated again with more textures making it practily impossible to have an up to date texture pack for the mod. I am very sorry for this but I cannot focus on one mod alone when I have 45 other packs to maintain.

I draw them as soon as I need them, as most of my Ideas are getting implemented directly, including the Textures, and since my Addon adds so much Stuff every major Update its quite impossible to make Texturepacks.

There are some pink Fields next to the Generators and above the Superconductor Wire. I use these only for Machine Textures, so you could make a Default Texture for them, which is not just ugly Pink. I know Texture-Pack-Makers have a hard time with my often updating Addon. I apologize for that.

No need to apologize it is great to see such an active mod developer.

Thanks, will try to put your 128x smooth textures in. BTW, noticed that the MFFS textures are out of date as they updated again and added new items.

But all this can wait as you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

I have a long list of mods that need updating when I return.

Additional Pipes
    exstra bees
    Forestry
    NP Smooth (better late than never)
    Railcraft
    RP2
    gregtech (again jesus this guy adds lot new content lol)
    MFFS
    Mystcraft
    Thaumcraft

No dought when I return will be even more to do.

I know this is a long shot but asking anyways.

Do you draw all yer textures in advanced or if and when needed?

The reason I ask is because I support over 45mod texture packs including the great mod greg tech and one thing I have noticed is your mod gets updated the most often and always contains a lot of new textures. This is great to see as not many developers add so much new content with each release.

If you have designed yer textures in advance would it be possible to have you send the sprite sheets to me via pm so I dont have to update the texture pack so often :).

I understand if not possible and keep up the great work thank you.

Thank you, and I wish you and you family a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. 8o

One more thing, what texture pack for 128x do you recommend? I 'm currently using Misa's, but she's 64x and I keep getting GL Error Pro Render 1281 messages in the CMD window when I run MC through a batch file.

lol I recommended NP Smooth my mod texture packs are designed to go along side NP Smooth. Yes I know mobs are not great and first to admit I suck at mobs but apart from that I am happy with it.

Link to download pae for Np Smooth
    http://minecrafthdtexture.com/np-smooth-texture-pack/

Thaumcraft 3 texture pack released

Break time

Just want to let people know I am taking a couple of week break from texture pack creation. I have released 11 texture packsand countless updates in the last month and a half. That is a hell of a lot of work causing me to burn out . Also it is Christmas time and I am wanting to spend my spare time with my children and wife. I shall continue working on the packs about in early – mid January. I hope you understand my reasons for this but family comes first.

Cya soon

Thanks for letting me know, but I found a problem with your GregTect Textures. They're out of date as he has added more items and dusts.

EDIT: Yes, still had the old ones installed. So, that's fixed. I have a question though. Did you already add the items for Fireworks yet, or is that a WIP? And will the Thaumcraft 2 textures still work with Thaumcraft 3?

Thaumcraft2 pack will not work with thaumcraft 3 I am currently working on thaumcraft 3 but going to take a while as hell of lot textures to do. The fireworks will not be done until the pre release goes Full release pre releases come out weekly and I would rather wait to update my pack when it goes full release so I dont have to update it every week and can focus on other packs.

Would it be possible for you to darken it a little as the text is difficult to see in the GUI. Thanks in advance.

This was mentioned a while ago and it was later discovered to be a bug with the mod. http://minecrafthdtexture.com/new-texture-pack-released/

This is going to sound harsh just don't know how to word it better so please don't take offence as that is not my intention.

On the notes of GUI changes I point blank refuse to change the color or style of them. Over the last 10 months I have changed them darkened them lightened them then darkened them again due to multiple people requesting changes. I like the way the guis look and I like all my guis to match in style and color so every time I make a change to one gui I have to do it for every other one of my guis and with over 40 mods supported that is over 300 guis and a hell of a lot of work I also hate texturing guis I find it boring and dull to do. I cant please everyone and it has taken me a long time to learn this so with regards to my textures I release them how I like them and if people don't like this I don't care. I know this sounds harsh but I don't mean it to be .I create texture packs for myself because I find it fun.