[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• @Greg Could you, if that would be codeable, maybe remove also mystcrafts Sound/Smoke Effects when you use Tpx with Cheat armor? I want to spy out my friend without anything visable from me!

I'm no minecraft modder, but I think that he would have to override the whole mystcraft class that does the linking and the sounds which could be an arseache.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I know this is a long shot but asking anyways.

Do you draw all yer textures in advanced or if and when needed?

The reason I ask is because I support over 45mod texture packs including the great mod greg tech and one thing I have noticed is your mod gets updated the most often and always contains a lot of new textures. This is great to see as not many developers add so much new content with each release.

If you have designed yer textures in advance would it be possible to have you send the sprite sheets to me via pm so I dont have to update the texture pack so often :).

I understand if not possible and keep up the great work thank you.

• Official Post

I draw them as soon as I need them, as most of my Ideas are getting implemented directly, including the Textures, and since my Addon adds so much Stuff every major Update its quite impossible to make Texturepacks.

There are some pink Fields next to the Generators and above the Superconductor Wire. I use these only for Machine Textures, so you could make a Default Texture for them, which is not just ugly Pink. I know Texture-Pack-Makers have a hard time with my often updating Addon. I apologize for that.

• I draw them as soon as I need them, as most of my Ideas are getting implemented directly, including the Textures, and since my Addon adds so much Stuff every major Update its quite impossible to make Texturepacks.

There are some pink Fields next to the Generators and above the Superconductor Wire. I use these only for Machine Textures, so you could make a Default Texture for them, which is not just ugly Pink. I know Texture-Pack-Makers have a hard time with my often updating Addon. I apologize for that.

No need to apologize it is great to see such an active mod developer.

• Yes, it is great to see how fast Gregtech is updated and how many cool new features every update contains.
    And as I wanted to write an review aboout Gregtech, I saw that it is actually even kind of bigger then IC2 itself, and if you keep in mind that most features are not even a half year old and Greg is only one person, you see how much good work he do on his AddOn!

• I should've mentioned that this only seems to occurs server-side, whereas the config will be honoured in client-side.

• I should've mentioned that this only seems to occurs server-side, whereas the config will be honoured in client-side.

Did you change the client config and not the server one?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• This mod works very well, i have not tried all items as yet but most i am happy with the additions to IC2.

i did change id's to get this compatable with other mods i had installed i was a little shocked to see they are ic2 id's that conflicted.

i have 51 mods installed, i can give anyone the list of mods or your self if you need to see for compatablity.

the ids i used for your mod

block {
    I:Block=4040
    I:LightSource=4042
    I:Machine=4043
    I:Ore=4044
    }

These id's are just a little lower then the ic2 range but works well and are not used by any other mods that i know of. PS most of the mods i installed are default configs. i have only changed 5 of the 51 mods.

short list of mods i have installed.

Red Power 2 PR6 by Eloraam Major mod
    IC2 2_.112.170-lf Major mod
    Advanced Machines ( this is the id that your mod wanted to take. ) 4061 addon for ic2
    CompactSolars 1.4.6-3.2.0.21 addon for ic2
    Advanced Solar Panels 3.3.2 addon for ic2
    Transformers 1.7A addon for ic2
    Mod GraviSuite 1.6 addon for ic2
    liquidUU 0.7.10 addon for ic2
    RailCraft 6.12.0.0 Major mod
    Buildcraft 3.3.0 Major Mod
    Forestry 1.6.4.1 Major mod
    ComputerCraft 1.48 Major Mod
    StevesCarts 2.0.0.a40 Major mod.
    Thermal Expansion 2.1.6 Major mod.

and many more i give you the list in hope to help in someway with dev as these mods can work with your mod.

Red Power 2 seems to function well with your mod i have no found any problems.
    BuildCraft pipes also seems to work with no problems.
    Forestry had a ID conflict with its soil ID. 4060 <<< but i believe 4000 to 5000 should be for IC2.

i give your mod 9/10

you lost 1 point for blockids especially when these ids are apart of ic2.

the items added by your mod are a lot of fun and add complexity , sexyness , geekyness to Ic2.
    was very very happy with the toys added with your mod.
    your configuration files where very clean oragnised and well writen.
    I have not found any bugs as yet :thumbup:

Keep up the great work. :thumbup:

• Did you do clean install of all mods (with deleting all the configs)? I haven't got any ID conflict with any forge mods I got (50 mods) except for RP2 and Factorization item IDs..(including both versions of Advanced Machines).. I thought Forge had the block ID auto assign thing..oh well..

• Did you do clean install of all mods (with deleting all the configs)? I haven't got any ID conflict with any forge mods I got (50 mods) except for RP2 and Factorization item IDs..(including both versions of Advanced Machines).. I thought Forge had the block ID auto assign thing..oh well..

yes i slowly been building my private pack for sometime now, and all the ids i had was fresh i believe i stated that.

i dont use autoids simply because i want to have compatablity for example if i download say a map from the net i can run it with no problems.

I simply stated that the default IDS of Advanced Machines and GregTech id is the same and offered an alternative id if anyone or even him self would like to use it as alll the mods i have are nearly default block ids.

i also believe forge Auto ID is off by Default and Red Power 2 has also got this option off by default.

would you be able to pm me your mod list please i will start to compile my mod list for you if you like as we might have different mods, i might be missing some good ones.
    i also have a full ID dump file if you would like that?

Thanks for reminding me about Snykes7 mod Factorisation.

• Ah nvm, I have everything work perfectly without doing any block id changing :) , only change the factorization item ids from 9xxx to 7xxx..

• Some of you have been talking about Blutricity to eu, how is this done exactly?
    I know you can transfer Bt-Mj with her engine, but how about Mj-eu?
    Unless the electric engine has changed, i am a tad flummuxed lol.
    (also, is there info on her engine's conversion rates?)
    Loving the new additions greg, furthermore, i am very curious as to what this game you are making is about.
    Anything by you i am sure i would love :)