Posts by francogp

Hi,

have you consider to add adamantium? because its an alloy (more usages for your dusts), and it can create weapons almost indestructible (using by default Unbreaking III enchantment maybe?) but with extremely low enchantability (none or almost none). Maybe more other uses, like decorative very hard blocks, better encasing for furnaces, etc..

It's common knowledge that one of the component is a metal from some meteors.. so The End maybe? or extremely rare ore in overworld (meteor one) as one of the components.

Maybe you can override the Nano-Sable with that, because its "unbreakable"

Keep crashing when trying to view recipes with nei , dusts. example
    go search for sapphire uses then sapphire dust and boom "shutting down internal server " then a java nullpointer.
    how can i fix this?
    i have the latest NEI and CCC
    and i saw a comment from other pages saying that using CCC .11 will fix it but .11 is for 1.4.2

Post the problem in NEI forum. They are having a lot of problems in general with the latest versions.

Second Confirmation. That option "Animations=false" does not work very well. The animation continues... (it seems problematic when I start my world, the mod ignore the config)

Hi!, I have this problem (or similar) when I open my world

If you place 3 monitors, and extend the upper one, sometimes when you load the world the mod confuse the connection between monitor and extension.

Sometimes, I have to dismantle the extension because it is connected to the bottom monitor instead of the upper one (not mixed as the pic, connected but with the other monitor).

Didn't see anything on the bugtracker that talked about this so was wondering if this message that appears when you load the server

2012-12-12 00:43:24 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.common.TileEntitySolarGenerator@2f0d6291 is not added to the enet

is something that is being looked at. spams a good amount of that message on startup.

I have the similar "problems". Don't know why

There is a Config for Animations. Turn it OFF.
    I will fix that Graphical Update Lag somewhen in a second attempt. (First one were ending in infinite Lag)

I use this config>

Code
    general {
        B:Animations=false
        B:Debug=false
        B:ShowCapes=true
        I:SpecialDebugMode=0
    }

But the animations continue ignoring my config

EDIT> it seams that the animation continue because it was working when I shutdown MC. when I set it to false, and the machine stop, then the animation does not begin again.

In regards to the NEI crash, Its to do with the IC2 Recharging screen calling something that was removed from NEI a few version ago, if you downgrade to CCC 0.6.14 and the respective NEI 1.4.3.1 (I think, cant quite remember) your issue will go away.

No, it crash with lapis for example..
    The version that I get working without crashing in usage mode is core>0.6.14 and NEI>1.4.2.10

I test it again with the last NEI and the problem continues. I will report the problem to him.

thanks

Hi, I get this error while using NEI and ussages for redstone, using lastest gregthech