[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Yep. Also notice there's a "ignore" function.

Doesnt work. I always see an yellow Sign with an exclamation Point, which I can click to see the Post anyways, and if I see such Sign, the tendency to click on it like a spoiler is very large.

Right, stop feeding the troll at least until he's banned.

Correct, we just have to wait for Alblaka.

Were you planning on adding any new type of food? Something that saturates more than bread or meat would be nice, something industrial :P

I like canned Food. Why should I add other kinds? :D

• Why? Because reasons. But no, I want something that will give more saturation, I know about the zarte fleisch a.k.a. rotten flesh being used in the canner to not get food poisoning.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Let us all Support Gregtech:
    "Fuck you SpwnX!!!"
    "Fuck you CrafterofMines57!!!"
    "Fuck you fuckyourichardg!!!'
    "Fuck you Quintine!!!"
    "Fuck you MatLaPate!!!"
    "Fuck you Elenesar_Mayonaise!!!"
    "Fuck you StevrofDoom!!!"
    "Fuck you GregoriusT!!!"
    So, thats how ti support a mod!
    Just place the names from the people posting there behind the "Fuck you"!

• Official Post

Why? Because reasons. But no, I want something that will give more saturation, I know about the zarte fleisch a.k.a. rotten flesh being used in the canner to not get food poisoning.

Failed at german translation. It wouldve been "verrottetes Fleisch". Also Richard claimed to have finally fixed that behaviour of the Canner.

• Hi, I get this error while using NEI and ussages for redstone, using lastest gregthech

• Official Post

Hi, I get this error while using NEI and ussages for redstone, using lastest gregthech

[code]
    Time: 12/10/12 2:43 PM
    Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/nei/DefaultOverlayRenderer
    at ic2.neiIntegration.common.GradualRecipeHandler.hasOverlay(GradualRecipeHandler.java:140)

IC²-Recipe-Bug, either go to the Bugtracker and get ignored, or bug Chickenbones to fix his Code.

Its interessting how Chickenbones breaks something in every Version of NEI I know of.

But maybe you just forgot to update CodeChickenCore.

• Well... least NEI is stable enough where it isn't crashing the game :D

• I test it again with the last NEI and the problem continues. I will report the problem to him.

thanks

• Official Post

Noob question (I try to search in it in the forum with no success)

1) why you can put water in the industrial electrolyzer?
    2) why you can put lava in the centrifuge?

thanks!

You mean piped water/lava?
    because centrifuge has a recipe that centrifuges lava into metals
    probably because electrolyzer has a recipe that electrolyzes water

• Suggestion (if it isn't already in yet):

Allow water to be piped into the industrial electrolyzer.

It wouldn't make sense to pipe water into it I mean the only time you'd put something with water into the electroylzer is when you put a water cell in there to get an electrolyzed water cell.

• Failed at german translation.

No, no, that's how I call it (delicate flesh).
    Ooh ja, das ist zarte fleisch ja.

Why did he even try to fix it?

Quote from Elessar_Elanesse

It wouldn't make sense to pipe water into it I mean the only time you'd put something with water into the electroylzer is when you put a water cell in there to get an electrolyzed water cell.

How do you get Water Still block then?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Zart? You call flesh with green things on zart?

It's zarte (delicate).

• You mean piped water/lava?
    because centrifuge has a recipe that centrifuges lava into metals
    probably because electrolyzer has a recipe that electrolyzes water

in the electrolyzer, I have to put water to centrifuge bauxite? because if I put water, it get consumed in that process (in other versions it doesn't)

• It wouldn't make sense to pipe water into it I mean the only time you'd put something with water into the electroylzer is when you put a water cell in there to get an electrolyzed water cell.

it would make perfect sense, you pipe water in, and for every three buckets of water (and 3 empty cells) get 2 hydrogen cells and 1 compressed air (oxygen) cell.