Posts by Snoochy

well it't not that my character stops sneaking, just sometimes when i'm on an edge trying to place a block sometimes when i'm on the edge, most commonly on a corner, and try to place a block then the block will appear for a second and then disappear and my character will bounce up and down for a second and will not let me move and then i fall to my death usually.

microwave generators and recievers are not safe lol. and they already do use them in real life. they have even been using them in games since like 1997. if you ever played SimCity2000, a microwave power plant was once of the best form of power but the satalite could miss fire causing a "natural" disaster and would destroy an area equal to about 64 square city blocks. causing fire, lava, instant death of civilians, ect. This is why i recommended a large reciever dish to catch the microwaves more effectively :).

1. Remove the batteries from the Luminator, so that they can only workwith electricity from the wires, so they can be turn off.
    2. Add the power switch. On the more power they will consume more energy, but they will shine brighter.

please learn to use the Search Bar. This has been suggested several times already, amongst MANY other ideas.

how about a block that when applied 1eu/t will scan around it like a Tesla Coil and when a player if in range will trigger a Redstone Current. this could be used to turn on lights, create auto-opening doors without using pressureplates to give away the doors location, turning machines on or off when your not in the room to save some strain on the server, or even if your using Quantum boots to just up a tunnel, you could use these to trigger a piston to place a block under you so you can climb up easier. i'm sure there are many more uses with this.

Recipe:

(RS)(EC)(RS)

(CC)(AC)(CC)

(RS)(EC)(RS)

4Redstone, 2Electric Circuit, 2Copper Cables, 1Advanced Circuit.

lol, well it "was" needed for me until i decided to update to 1.2 and start a new map after months. i had 1.7billion EUs stored in a mass fabrication factory powered by Ice Fed nuclear Reactors that needed to be moved to my new BC/IC2 Warehouse and auto production facility and didn't feel like running nearly 2thousand fiberglass cause it would have cost way to many diamonds and would have lost quite a bit of my energy anyways.

well i was thinking using this method as storage as well as a building material. so it'd be preferable to also pull it apart like you do an Iron Block, Machine block, Ect. if i ever got an excess amount i'd probaly make a little house out of it on a beach. also, i'd probly prefer it not to really take damage so that you could use it for utility purposes as well. also, it would be able to be moved by pistons so you could engineer a door our of it in the reactor room so that you have no weak spots. or if you wanted to make a pressure plate trap to nuke a hallway made of this stuff to deter looters.

lol, it's usually when i'm mining tunnels for diamonds while watching a movie and just holding Shift,w, and left click. on a rare occasion lava would come from directly above and tag me before i could run away. or when my shift glitches in the nether when trying to get glowstone over lava.

i had posted this in a joint post with several other ideas but this one seemed to be the only one people posted about, so this is to suggest/confirm the innovation of Iridium Blocks, these would be made from 9 iridium Ores and are completely blast proof to nukes, reactor meltdowns, and everything else. they would be a pearly white color and mainly used in the creation of a compact, blast proof reactor chamber. that way you could put a reactor in your closet / basement and it not be bigger then your vacation home in the woods. or you could just make these blocks to build a pretty pearly white house to shield yourself from your "nuke happy" friends.

have you ever wanted to be able to transport large amounts of energy from one place to another when trying to relocate an entire base or your MSFUs are full and you don't want to be "waisting" energy? here is my solution.

The Quantum Storage Unit! the recipe would consist of 1 MFSU, 4 Lapotron Crystals and 4 Iridium Plates. this would be, in a basic sence, a 100million EU mobile storage unit that cannot be used to power anything and can only be charged and discharges inside of an MFSU, this would mainly be used to drain the energy out of your house to relocate to a new base. or if you have a EU stoarge facility on the surface but have a hidden base undergound that you do not want to reveal where it is with your solar panels. you could charge 1 or 2 of these MQSUs and take them to your hidden base to keep it powered. this would also give a constant use for all those iridium plates people have been making for absolutely no reason since they already have quantum armor.

Fire Resist pots are garunteed though, a water bucket cannot also be used instantly like if you actually fall into lava and have to swim out first or you might even seal yourself under the lava by putting obsidian ontop of you on accident.

yes, always remember the HIGHER voltage is the side with more dots, so think of it as 3 dots (lots of votage) gets dispersed to the single dots (lower voltage) also be careful with redstone currents around transformers because that will reverse the current, causing 3 dots to be a lower voltage and 1 dots being a higher voltage, this can cause ALOT of damage.

i do a few things to hide small scale solar panels,

1: put the solar panel 1 block below the surface to that it's in a tiny hole, and then plant a "Bush" by placeing about 8 leaf blocks around it with nothing directly above the solar panel, and then place 1 piece of glass down in the bush so that if you fall in you can get out easily and nothing gets stuck in the hole.

2: another thing is using pistons to create a long strip of ground that i can open and close at will, when it's mid day and no one is around i push a button and a strip of ground opens that's about 4-5 deep with a layer of glass, and the light shines straight down to bedrock to my solar panels.

3. create really tall trees that are 3 by 3 with LOTS of leaves at the top and plant like 20 solar panels relatively hidden at the top of the tree and run your cable down the center of the tree.

yes, simply use Dimaond Pipes in Buildcraft to filter what items you want to go where, you can filter all your dusts to go to furnaces or chests and the cobble to go somewhere else like a box, macerator, or recycler. i recycle almost all my cobble and dirt, and have all the ores go straight to individual macerators and then send the dusts to a furnace and then the bars go to auto-crafting tables where it makes them straight into blocks for storage purposes.

I think we should wait with this atleast untill Minecraft is done with the vilagers.

Why not a simply terraformer that will build villager houses, then you can build their village larger.

perhaps that could work. can players manually create a village to make the village bigger and increase the amount of villagers? simply by constructing building? or could even create their own NPC village where ever they want? i just an unaware if the game would recognize a player built NPC village from a naturally occuring NPC village.

Whenever dish gets damaged it sends alarming sounds to everyone nearby it.
    IF central block is destroyed, satellites will explode everything nearby as you said, but not forever. Until player deactivates satellites (by CPU or item) or redirects them to another dish.

Players could use satellites as global weapons haha. and that could only be prevented if enemy has forcefield or anti-microwave blocks or even another antenna

lol, true, perhaps using a FreqTrans that was previously used on the satalite to program it and then when that remote is used on a satalite dish it will aim for that one? or some king of control block that is at a safe distance from the blast zone so you can shut them off, i think the best solution is re-aiming the satalites with a FreqTrans though.

yup, something like that, and every 60 seconds, if your Dish is not on par with your ammount of satalites then it will cause 1 Charged Creeper sized explosion every minute, which could also damage your Dish and cause even misses at an even more frequent rate, if you have no dish and there is a satalite then it would cause 1 charged creeper sized blast every 2-5 seconds. quickly destroying the landscape in a 25 by 25 area (+ 5 by 5 for each satalite) so say you have 10 satalites and your nuclear reactor nearby damages or destroys your Dish, then it would cause Charged Creeper sized explosions every second in a 75 by 75 area. until it blasts all the way to bedrock. the blast also destorys all items in the blast zone, this way players could not use these satalites as a mining tool for ores and also this would prevent strain on a server if someone forgot to set up a Microwave Collection Dish and let it destory the imediate area.