Posts by passinglurker

Well like I said mine was random, I got it with stickreeds and melons crossing, I believe. The low light seems to make sense though, I may have to make a low-light crossing room to test it out.I haven't been playing much since I started working on AgriculturePlus, I badly want those herbicides working for crossing, I've lost too many things(including 1 of the redwheat I was able to cross out of the original) to weeds :/

weeds can be minimized with lower growth (weeds inherit their parents growth stat) and higher resistance(takes longer for weeds to overrun plants giving you time to catch it) if you want low maintenance plants. alblaka said himself that red wheat is picky about its light level.

what kind of reactor was that? was it on a chuck border?

high altitude makes wind power viable the higher you are the closer you can clump them together so that their effective height is 80(maximum height before thunder storms can break them)

or with less effort we can do nothing and servers can ban golem farms themselves (its like unto a 128block high 1x1 cobble tower every one wants to build no one wants others to actually build it and its not exactly an easy thing to hide) i mean seriously its iron whats the worst that could happen?

and people will just use it to build golem security else where so it balances out

really this wouldn't be any issue if folks like yogscast didn't popularize in a video

Snoochy true but i think there should be a low yield "no macerator option" cause the idea doesn't boot-strap you need to mine for redstone to get redstone from a macerator in the first place(its the same problem with redwheat) i think red dye and copper ore to craft an item that leads to redstone will be fine(copper ore has the stone medium built in and its easy to find near the surface) so how about this rose dye in the top center and a copper ore in the middle creates redrock(A) (needs better name) this is macerated for a random number of redstone (1-5). or you can throw apples in to the remaining slots to get redrock(B) which can be cooked in a furnace for a lower random number of redstone (1-3)

negative on lemons, melons use the same letters and are hard enough to get that and melons puts us one step closer to unmodified IC2 skyblock

he has a point open source licenses typically say something like "stuff directly descended from or related to must also be under an opensource licence" so the mod api the bukkit team is working on is most definitively not going to be bukkit.

hmmm forgot about the block id limitations
    wouldn't dyeing sand red be too easy? my worry is someone calling op on this

rose dye+sand=redpaste cook it and there is a 1 in 8 chance of getting a piece of redstone dust and glass panes the rest of the time? maybe surround the sand with rose dye? i think cause of what it is used for there should be a metal ore in there somewhere maybe just replace the sand with an ore block?

use the rotten fleshes zombieness and your exp to reanimate it all the way and create a living villager(testificate) stored in a spawn egg for our convenience more than 1 piece of rotten flesh will of course be necessary(like allot of rotten flesh and maybe some uum)

you can agriculture roses or in the future harvest iron golems for them to but yeah the recipe needs to be shortened so how about rose dye + sand + inksack = redpaste then surround the copper ore block with redpaste, cook, and smash

EDIT: actually squids are a pain to hunt so rose dye+sand=redpaste cook in furnace to get activated redpaste surround copper ore block with it to get redplastered ore block then cook to get redinfused ore block and then place and smash with pickaxe to get 1-3 redstone dust