Suggestion: elementals and Programmable robots.

• what would be even more interesting but doubtful is if you could use
    several Zombie Flesh and UUM to create a "Life Block" and then use that
    to create several different types of golems or elementals, like take 4 cobble stone, 1
    life block like this:
    :Compressed hyd. Coalclump: :Tin Ore: :Compressed hyd. Coalclump:
    :Tin Ore: MinecraftZombie :Tin Ore:
    :Compressed hyd. Coalclump: :Tin Ore: :Compressed hyd. Coalclump:

:Compressed hyd. Coalclump: =nothing
    MinecraftZombie =lifeblock

these
    would be created like your current golems but would provide an
    alternative to growing pumpkins and also create costum elemental
    villages. Lava, Stone, Water, Earth, Iron, Gold, Diamond, ect. and
    Diamond Golemns could be tameable "programable robots" or just wandering
    Elite defenders.

Then each Golem Type could have an automatic
    function (that you would specify what items they interact with) like Earth Elementals would recycle items if you have a recycler
    nearby, Cobblestone Elementals would take items to compressers, Lava Elementals would take
    nearby dusts to Furnaces, iron elementals could do programable transferance of items like in their inventory (like a command line 9 long) you would put something like this:

:Tin Dust: :Generator: :Tin Ingot: :Personal Safe:

this would tell them to take any nearby Tin Dust and put it in a smelter, then take any nearby Tin Bars and put then into the nearest personal chest.
    Gold Elementals would be able to be programmable up to 18, and Diamond Elementals up to 36 (or more if able, possily even have a scroll down inventory for programing so you could programs them with some very complex stuff like going to "this" spot, mine the nearst visable tin with an iron pick, bring it back and manuall place it onto of this type of block nearest to the elemental or programs then step by step.)

Diamond Elementals would also be the only elemental that can manually use tool and relocate placed blocks.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• i believe programable droids is already up for being coded into IC2 base files.

so this would be an "double" up of that. i dont support it, sorry

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• for those who can't wait for IC2 robots try CC turtles

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• i'm aware that Programmable robots are already approved, this was actually my resolution on implimenting them. the diamond elementals would be the best and current idea that they have for the programable droid, all the lesser elementals would just be cheaper and crappier versions of that.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

Computercraft is perfectly suited for Robots (or Turtles). You can code EVERYTHING they do with the scriptlanguage lua. Maybe the Craftingrecipes of them are a bit too cheap but its still awesome. The Turtles can even mining/chopping for you or similar things (even bombing with TNT or Nukes).

• lol, very nice, but i know IC2 was going to impliment Programmable Robots into it somehow and i thought this would be a cool and interesting solution. you could also have them build their own little villages.

• Official Post

lol, very nice, but i know IC2 was going to impliment Programmable Robots into it somehow and i thought this would be a cool and interesting solution. you could also have them build their own little villages.

Alblaka has said that he gonna not implement something like that with the villages. And because CC has Turtles i think he will not copy that.

Quote from Alblaka

Before this turns into a hype: NO.

• well that village idea was alittle different, mine idea would be all manual building and simply create / build the elementals into that area and that's the general area they would stay until told otherwise or tamed. not to have them auto-construct a building and then increase their civilization if you provide them materials. that's more for millenium mod.