Posts by jppk1

Pretty much metal and rock, occasionally something that is playing in
    the radio. Also some music that is pretty much undefined and even C418
    in minecraft if i happed to get a record somewhere. Quite a lot of stuff
    from Saul_Goodes list actually.

Off topic:

Something similar which is 10 years older and better: Surprise. Propably the only game that I have yet played more than minecraft. Bought it for 8€ 9 years ago and it killed my processor.And the game still works 8) .

One ice block is consumed every second from a stack, cooling the reactor by 300 heat, if heat is 300+. So if the reactor produces 300 or more excess heat per second, it takes 64 seconds to consume a full stacks of ice blocks, assuming the reactor doesn't explode.

what version of RP2/IC2 are u using? coz in my case, i can't seem to connect the pneumatic tubes to reactor chamber (using technic pack build 6.0.7) for minecraft 1.1. i can only do the 5-chamber version. is there any way to unlock the 6th chamber?

No.

Yep the config is set to 2500. The 120 blocks/sec is quite theoretical,as the amount of lag is quite ridiculous. Btw ,thanks for the pics. I'm so stupid that I wouldn't have figured out to use redstone tubes myself :pinch:

I made a "TBM" that mines around 120 blocks per second at diamond level and places torches after it. It runs on 16 thermopiles and a sequencer. imo frames are op because the only real cost to do that is the four motors. It gained those diamonds back in under 10min.

Very broken? Quantum suit is quite expensive to aquire in the first place so you are either straight out cheating or using EE or something else that completely ruins the gameplay balance and the Q suit is completely fine as it is. It's SUPPOSED TO BE powerful.
    Crafting table II, what? That's not IC2 at all. If you mean that you don't want to be able to craft IC2 items using that go bug that mods author instead and don't expect any luck on it.
    Crawl back to your technic forums.

What. The. Heck.

So, my minecraft crashes when JUST industrialcraft, modloaderMP, modloader, forge, and toomanyitems installed, and I open it through the usual launcher.

BUT THEN, I hit Test with Mcpatcher hoping for an error log to stay up, BUT IT WORKS 100% THAT WAY! I thought IC didn't work with that test button? What the heck is up with this?b 8| X( ?(

You should propably give the version numbers of the mods if you expect any kind of help.

>TMI
    >22.4.2012
    >makes sense

Blueprints for the last two layers.

Hi,
    I've been wanting to make a tutorial for one of my CASUC reactors for a while now as someone asked for a video tutorial about it, but that project has been set back for a couple of days just for the simple lack of time as I've had quite a lot of reading to do. Now, when I finally have the time, I would like to know if you know any good, or even decent, free recording program that I could use to record an about 10-15 minute tutorial on minecraft?