Changing parts of the mod?

• There are a few things that are very broken, from talking to friends and
    looking around it seems that they won't be changed soon and I enjoy the
    overall pack and would like to keep using it, while at the same time.

Curious on how to:
    1)Disable Crafting Table II
    2)Fix dupe recipes (UU-Matter->Diamonds, anything using copper or tin ingot)
    3)Nerf Quantum Suits

• Official Post

1) Thats not even part of IC²
    2) Thats fixed in next version
    3)---, it's intended that its Godmode and Alblaka said that several times.

4) Why are you (or your Friends) using Technicpack, are you too stupid to install it yourself? Because otherwise i cannot explain, why you think the craftingtable of awesomeness is Part of IC²

• first wrong section this is support your looking for suggestions read the stickies first there are important rules you need to know or you'll accidentally get yourself banned now for what you were curious about
    1) what gave you the delusion that we answer technic related questions here this support forum is dedicated to ic2 if its not about ic2 don't ask
    2) exploits are part of using multiple mods you can't expect any mod dev to hold back because use of another mod with their mod can lead to broken gameplay
    3) NO, NEVER, SHUT UP ITS BEEN SAID SEVERAL TIMES WHY NOT I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY BREATH USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Very broken? Quantum suit is quite expensive to aquire in the first place so you are either straight out cheating or using EE or something else that completely ruins the gameplay balance and the Q suit is completely fine as it is. It's SUPPOSED TO BE powerful.
    Crafting table II, what? That's not IC2 at all. If you mean that you don't want to be able to craft IC2 items using that go bug that mods author instead and don't expect any luck on it.
    Crawl back to your technic forums.