Posts by Viper8797

WoT reference here ^^:

You play WOT Mat potato? What are your tanks? Mine are a KoenigsTiger (AKA RoyalTiger, AKA KingTiger, AKA Tiger2), a Hummel and a KV-1

IC2 related:

The problem is that if we nerf quantum and nano, not only it will be unfair for people using greg-tech, as it may break balance, because quantum is not cheap, even in vanilla IC2.

How bout if we could set our armor to a mode? There would be attack, defense, and standard. Attack offers less defense, but buffs your attacks, defense does the opposite and standard stays in the middle. It would be even better if we could "upgrade" our armor with modules.

You have my support.

My opinion is that, no matter the price, no armor should be unbeatable, and quantum and even more Nano, offer too much for little cost.

The upgrades is nice, some special upgrades could be used in the nano armor (different upgrades from quantum), like armor, or health (while a awesome crysis 2 voice playing on the background "ARMOR MODE!")

to be honest, quantum and nano are quite boring, it reminds me of when in World of Tanks panzer4's and M4 shermans attack a E 100 head on.

I love this addon, its so techy (even tough the normal is me and my bro to blow up the world before getting to use this kind of tech, but, oh well...)

If the space dimension arrives, will it be part of greg-tech, will it be a different addon, or an addon for greg tech.

I trust your coding and creative skills greg, but if the only way to acess other planets is trough "player only" teleports, this will look to much like already existing mods. The best would be if we could build block spaceships and making them fly in order to get to other planets, using only spacegates as a more advanced system for transport, tough that would imply a very large dimmension and i dont know if that is possible.

On the other hand, can someone tell me, would it be possible to make a huge dimmension (space) where players would fly in RP2 spaceships (or any other thing), and upon getting close to a planet (or the illusion of a planet), it would act like a TP, effectivelly taking the player to the surface? The best, along with the spaceship itself.

Well, Merry Xmas everybody, i guess i will have to wait to be able to conquer all of space.

Hei Greg, i was wondering, i heard you are planning a "mysticraft-dimensions-sorta-space", where you travel trough stargates to get to planets, but i was wondering, would it be possible to have compatibility with mods like the zeppelin mod or the ships and boats mod? So that player could build a multi-block spaceship, ride across a stargate and spawn on their spaceship on the max height above a planet.

It would be awesome, even better if players could reach different planets witouth the need to use portals (tough i recon that is basically impossible in Minecraft. Still, cant wait to have a high tech bunker in Venus or whatever.

i would like it, but that's basically covered by drills and chainsaws... Indestructible (chargeable) and rather fast....

Maybe the tools would have special bonus. Like the Pickaxe, when you right click, removes 3X3 blocks in front of you, or the sword, upon right clicking, would activate a effect in which, the less health the wearer posses, the more damage it does.

i would love that. For example, poisons are useless unless in splash form, noone is gonna drink a bottle that says "Poison" (tough it sound impossible to code)

About the diabetes.... just no. Sorry, but then we add social, toilet, confort and we'll have MineSim. Hunger is one thing that many people dont like. Thirst is avaliable trough mods, and some people use it. But, diabetes...

i dont know... would this be too hard to code? i would like to hear something from someone with coding experience.

Greg, a IC coder or even Alba, would this be posssible?

Radiation - Denied multiple times because of lag.

Advanced visual effects - Denied multiple times because of lag.

Narc already answered one of the questions.

NEXT

dont get offended, i would love this to happen, but given how IC devs (and with a reason to do so) deny almost everything that causes lag...

Ah... so basically, you mean to tell me I need to stop being so lazy at work... lol

OT: I thought booze and coffee already covered this?

Well, Booze is a bit unrewarding, with buffs lasting like 10 seconds, and it basically its only useful for joking around. Chemicals would allow a high variety of effects, from helping with weapons (industrium) to traps, e.t.c. Coffe is the same, it only gives you speed for a couple seconds...

Kudos for this thread. I like this a lot :D you could bottle them in tin (soda) cans using the canning machine. Effects could vary.
    I'd like to see a jumping potion made with a crapton of sugar (capable of making you leap over fences or even two blocks) eventually upgraded with coffee if you think sugar is too common.
    Another one could include a push effect (i'm totally not a programmer, but i think hope it is possible to bind a knockback effect to a person rather than to an item)
    Or the industrial version of a regen potion, based on UU-matter! if :Matter: can become anything, it can become steve!

Cheers!

That drink (sugar concentrate) would give you "Diabeetus" :D

'Scuse me, but doesnt Salty Water ACTUALLY conduct water better than regular water?

So, in the form a chem grenade, this could make players more suceptible to eletric attacks?

One awesome thing to think: ACID GRENADES!

this could be a very nice addition, if well built...

I wonder what's the Devs and Alblaka position on it...

QUICK! SUGGEST MULTIBLOCK MACHINES OR LIGHTING RODS! He will be here in no time :D