Posts by koi

You can still heat it up past the evaporation temp. and keep it water cooled if you have the water fall onto the reactor from atleast 3 blocks higher than the reactor.

You're officially a lifesaver.
    Worked like a charm.

I can insert 11 heat dispensers, this will result in "melting temperature" being 9350. And enrich 2 cells at once at maximum speed.
    Meet the cheapest perfect breeder ever!

Over 9000 heat.
    Heat balance ±0
    Room for 350 more heat, "yes" to safe breeders!
    Zero additional chambers and only 2 HD's.

5EU/t - 2 cycles to make 2 cells.
    10EU/t - 1 cycle to make 1 cell.

Heat balance is ±0, so just throw in a few lava buckets or keep a couple of uranium cells to heat them up.
    You need to supply 12k+1 heat for the smaller one and 27k+1 heat for the bigger one to get at the breeding speed.

Small reactor will yield 8M EU per each uranium ingot, though it will take 8 cycles to get those EU at 5eu/t.
    The main problem is to keep constant >3k heat since it will lose 26 heat per tick while it's idling.

If only you could get 6050 heat water evaporate value on a 0-chamber reactor... Though I will try to throw another chamber in and see if filling the free space with plating would allow breeding at 6k. Double speed, double breeding efficiency and extra uranium for better reactors (i.e. http://forum.industrial-craft.…read&postID=6798#post6798 )

>Thus, my internet connection is limiting the program

Wrong.
    The program is not using your internet connection. Well, only to load itself (6 images, one .js and one .html, 37kb and 8 requests total, completed in less than a second).

All calculations are running on your PC inside a browser.

I just made a 360-block power line and placed an MFU at the end. Everything worked fine.
    Then I re-launched minecraft and loaded the same world - MFU was still charging without me returning to the power source (it got loaded).

Not sure if the line was not long enough or it has something to do with powered rail track/redstone circuits around the whole power line.

JS works directly on the client machine. It doesn't matter where you're loading it from.

A little request: would you please add an input to change hull/element accumulated heat values?
    And the amount of cooling blocks around the reactor.

The cheapest perfect breeder ever.

Since it's completely TMI'd, why don't you just use reactors?

As for solars, I'd use 8 8x4 compact arrays to power up one fabricator via one MFSU. The whole 5x5 8x8x4 array will take up 80x80 blocks. You will be able to place mass fabs anywhere in the middle under the array.

And another thing - use only fibre cables at 512EU/t with max length of 39 blocks to avoid any loss.

Is it possible to modify image codes for recently added IC2 images?

Like adding colons before and after the code so regular words won't turn into images by themselves.

Just noticed it.
    For example - batbox won't explode if we power it with 100 solar panels, or 3 other batboxes.
    This also applies to cables, at least to tin/copper ones.

Another thing: what's the tin cable loss per block? I gave up with testing after I received 1eu/t over 64 blocks from a solar panel.

Another thing: doubleclicking on a rubber tree with a treetap will sometimes give you double rubber (any amount from 1+1 to 3+3).

Another thing: once removed manually, mining pipe tail (block id 244) can't be used anymore.